Keto Brainz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keto Brainz
Read Keto Brainz Reviews
I'm a fan of Ketobrainz, it really helps with cognition and is a great alternative to dairy. It supports my low-carb lifestyle and jump-starts my day. The service is fantastic and I'm happy to support a small business that is dedicated to the product and service.
Keto Brainz 5 star review on 23rd January 2024
Start to finish this was Amazing! Ordering was easy and the product arrived FAST!!! Product came in a super cool package and I got a nice little free sample surprize with a snack to try. KetoBrainz product worked better than expected. I've been looking for a healthy option to replace my energy drinks. This stuff blows energy drinks out of the water with the focus factor. 12oz hot coffee and one scoop and I'm flying!!!
Keto Brainz 5 star review on 17th January 2024
absolutely love it, it tastes great and does what it is supposed to.
I found out about this at a health retreat and it was great! I just reorder it and it tastes nothing like my last order. 😞.
Happy day! That's very odd and i'm so sorry you experienced that! :( We've not changed anything with our formula since the Perpetual Health retreat. I'm happy to refund you and send you a fresh bag, as the formula is the same and I cannot image why your bag might have tasted different. Thank you so much for your feedback!
Keto Brainz is the real deal! I absolutely love it! I have Keto Brainz in my coffee each morning to get my day started and on days when I take a coffee break, I put it in warm water. It is not only delicious, it's the best way to start the day!
I've bought some before and it's pretty amazing. A little pricey but I think it's money well spent.
I’m getting a very high quality coffee creamer that satisfies me because it has a very nice taste, it is creamy, and it feeds my brain with its Nootropics. Wonderful product. I highly recommend you trying this!
Did absolutely nothing for me. I think all I did was buy some very expensive coffee creamer
Happy day! I'm so sorry you did not feel the benefits! :( For many, the product is so powerful that they have to start with just 1/4 to 1/2 a of a scoop. Depending upon where you’re starting nutritionally and genetically with choline & acetylcholine levels, you may feel an immediate change, or a more gradual, but still strong effect over time. It could be that you’re already very optimized for acetylcholine. :) We're happy to offer a refund!
This is so good for energy, focus and the taste is so smooth.
You guys rock! Great service, no BS :-)
Keto Brainz Nootropic Creamer has been a standard part of my morning routine for years~Thank you!
So far I like the Keto Brainz in my coffee. Whips into coffee smoothly, no lumps. I do feel a better focus when I consume. I will reorder.
Completely hooked and cannot drink a cup of coffee without Keto Brainz! Finally a product that isn’t all hype and no effect. Keto Brainz delivers! My energy is more balanced, no more afternoon caffeine crash and 100% notice myself focusing in more on work through the day. I love this product. Do you yourself a favor and get on the Keto Brainz train!!!
I am really happy with my purchase of Keto Brainz. Not only does it taste delicious, the benefit of calmness, mental focus, and the little boost of energy, make my life just that much better. I definitely will order again.
Excellent quality products
Honestly i can not imagine my mornings without this! I have been using this since the beginning and it's such apart of my routine, everywhere I go!
I've been using and loving this product for quite a while now, but recently the company went above and beyond, so I'd really like to give them an extra shoutout now. Their integrity is outstanding, and they were sooo nice about everything as well. I'll be using their product even more now!
A miracle product that I've needed to eliminate major covid symptoms.
Keto Brainz are THE NICEST people! Met at KetopaLOUza in KY this fall! Great information, great energy, very engaging! They are out there doing the things to help all our Brainz function at full capacity! Have made several orders since trying them out and sharing the news with anyone who asks "What is that?!" when they come into my office and see a bag on my desk!
I'm so glad I made this purchase! I love the creamy taste! I not only add it to my coffee ,my protein shake but also my ketones for a added boost! My little secret!
Keto Brainz is rated 4.8 based on 84 reviews