Keto Brainz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keto Brainz
Read Keto Brainz Reviews
I received my 3rd bag of Keto Brainz. It's great in my coffee! I order the very nice ceramic jar with long metal spoon. My only complaint is that the spoon is too long to keep in the jar!
The taste is smooth and pleasant. I've really enjoyed the slight energy I've gained in just 4 days of using it. I'm very pleased with the product.
After using Keto Brains, Nootropic creamer, I noticed that it obliterated the memory fog. I am a big fan and will continue to use it. I recommend it to everyone.
The Keto Brainz nootropic blend allows me to get great energy from my coffee all without the inevitable jitters or crash that usually happens after coffee.
To be honest I have a false expectatin that the creamer was going to tast like the bricks... it doens't. It really don't have a flavor. It is also Higher on the carbs that some MCT.
Great Company. Awesome customer service friendly n helpful. Kept me informed of delivery.
I was struggling with alergies to dairy cream in my coffee. Then I tried switching to keto brainz in my coffee and POOF, no more alergies and I really like the creamy tast plus keto brainz has healthy fats and brain goodies in their formula. I've switched and never thought of going back to dairy!!! Thanks Keto!!
Good company that values providing clean, healthy, quality products. I’ve had a few issues with shipping errors, but I appreciate that staff have been responsive and quickly fixed the problem when I contacted them.
This is an amazing product. I can feel the difference - I highly recommend
I will always support small businesses like this one!
I really enjoy the Nootropics and I have a scoop each day in my coffee. It really gets my brain ready for the day. I feel focused and relaxed about the hazmat environment I work in. Tastes great and I believe is a great value for what it provides.
This stuff changes my life and makes my brain feel good and not so edgy💚🤙🏻🧘🏻‍♂️🥋🍄🙏🏼
It’s amazing and really helps me stay focused.
Great product that does what it says! I feel good about the ingredients, and know I’m consuming something that benefits my health!
Very good product. I use it every morning in my coffee. I am anticipating the good results.
This stuff is amazing, I can’t live without it!
Love your product. I have given up dairy and this has helped get me thru it. It is a great replacement. Olus good quality.
After trying this for the first time, at grocery store-coffee shop, It immediately became a staple in my house. I love everything about it the taste! the nutrients! the creamy dreamy blended texture! It’s the best healthy creamer I’ve ever used! Thanks Keto Brainz
Great customer service! I was missing a part of my order and was able to get it resolved with a quick chat online and the missing item arrived in just a couple of days.
First time purchase - was pleasently surprised. I appreciate this product isn't sweetened.
Keto Brainz is rated 4.8 based on 80 reviews