Keto Brainz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keto Brainz
Read Keto Brainz Reviews
Love your product. I have given up dairy and this has helped get me thru it. It is a great replacement. Olus good quality.
After trying this for the first time, at grocery store-coffee shop, It immediately became a staple in my house. I love everything about it the taste! the nutrients! the creamy dreamy blended texture! It’s the best healthy creamer I’ve ever used! Thanks Keto Brainz
Great customer service! I was missing a part of my order and was able to get it resolved with a quick chat online and the missing item arrived in just a couple of days.
First time purchase - was pleasently surprised. I appreciate this product isn't sweetened.
My favorite coffee creamers. Helps my brain stay focused throughout the day.
Keto Brainz is my “cream” for my coffee. When I knew I had to stop using dairy I was tempted to give up coffee. At a health conference I was given a sample and the rest is history! I love the taste and I love knowing that I am doing something good for my brain and body.
I'm back on track now that my reorder of Keto Brainz creamer has arrived! YAYY!!!
The flavor is spectacular. If you are a coconut lover you will love it!
This “creamer” doesn’t add a bunch of flavor and feels clean in my system. I’ll admit I do not feel the effects that are listed on the bag and website
Very fast shipping. Have had no issues at all. Thank you.
Ive been putting one scoop Nootropics in my morning coffe with nothng else for about a month and a half. It took me a little bit to wein myslef off of the sugary creamers, but this has a good flavor and now i crave it in the mornings. Previously, i would get a mid morning lul, a bit tired, but i can cofidently say, i am alert and energetic all morning. It might seem costly for a bag of Nootropic, however consider what you pay for a coffee from a stand, this is far more economical for just over a dollar a day for a great coffee.
Saw them at Keto Pa-LOU-za! Love the product.
Creamer is delicious! It is very smooth and has great flavor. Not to mention all the good stuff it's packed with. Seems hard to find a product that delivers on taste, texture and performance, but Keto Brainz delivered with this one!
Good customer service.
Love the taste and effects of Keto Brainz. Great right out of the bag. As an older adhd adult helps me focus and stay motivated.love the clarity I get from using Keto Brainz.
Seems like a good company
Keto Brainz has been life changing for me. Let me start by saying their customer service is second to none. Aside from that the product itself has rejuvenated my head injury to where parts of my brain are active again!!! Specifically I dream again as that ability was lost from my head injury!!! Keto Brainz has me for a lifetime customer!!!!!!
Order Arrived Quick and Shipped Packaged For Protection of Products.. Blends Well With Automatic Rechargable Whisk Included With Product.. Taste In Coffee Is Mild and Pleasing..
Honestly, I don't enjoy the coconut taste in my coffee. The creaminess is good and the way it melts right into your coffee is perfect if you don't mind the coconut.
Keto ont des produits des bons et je recommandes.
Keto Brainz is rated 4.8 based on 84 reviews