KFC Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend KFC

How would you rate KFC ?

"Foods alright. could be better."
"The queueing area is a disaster. It almost always seems to lead out onto the food court because orders are not processed fast enough. They pour Drinks in advance that are left sitting there for upto ten minutes with ice in them. This results in water down Drinks that aren't as chilled anymore either. The only good thing is the food when you finally get it."
"Food good service friendly premises clean"
"They created a new double up chicken burger"
"Seems to be the new place for thick people to work. The past ten times I have been they have not got the order right, mainly missing things out of my order. A couple of other times I waited nearly 30 minutes because they kept giving my order to other people. Poor management, poor staff and very poor hygiene. I no longer go to KFC"
"The portions are so small you are forced to spend extra money buying the larger meals."
"After the chicken was gone. I was left with a grease bucket that also makes for a great hat!"
"I had a 22 minute wait for my order and a duty manager who didn't care would not recommend or use again"
"Very prompt service and hot food, got what I wanted and had great customer interactions"
KFC is rated 3.11 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!