KFC Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend KFC
1PM
1PM

Tell us how KFC made you happy

"the taste is the same as global KFC but the wings were too greasy"
Are you KFC? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got our simple 4 person order wrong twice. Had a taxi waiting outside and kept waiting about 20 minutes. Not to mention that after all that we got the wrong sauces."
"Because I got what I ordered. Not just half of the order the staff were also very good"
"The chicken there is absolutely amazing but the chips need to be like McDonalds chips. Also, the workers there look at women in disgusting ways. I once saw a man pretending to grope a girl wearing a croptop and mini shorts who bent down to pick up a piece of paper she had dropped. Inagine how thy treat their female staff!"
"Part of my order was missing. Not good when you've ordered for 10 people. The gravy was like water. Not impressed."
"Foods alright. could be better."
"The queueing area is a disaster. It almost always seems to lead out onto the food court because orders are not processed fast enough. They pour Drinks in advance that are left sitting there for upto ten minutes with ice in them. This results in water down Drinks that aren't as chilled anymore either. The only good thing is the food when you finally get it."
"Food good service friendly premises clean"
"They created a new double up chicken burger"
"Seems to be the new place for thick people to work. The past ten times I have been they have not got the order right, mainly missing things out of my order. A couple of other times I waited nearly 30 minutes because they kept giving my order to other people. Poor management, poor staff and very poor hygiene. I no longer go to KFC"
"The portions are so small you are forced to spend extra money buying the larger meals."
"After the chicken was gone. I was left with a grease bucket that also makes for a great hat!"
"I had a 22 minute wait for my order and a duty manager who didn't care would not recommend or use again"
"Very prompt service and hot food, got what I wanted and had great customer interactions"
KFC is rated 2.86 based on 14 reviews