KIKO Milano Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend KIKO Milano

Popular Questions:

How can I contact KIKO Milano?

Tell us how KIKO Milano made you happy

11 - 12 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Fabulous products , great offers and service"
Are you KIKO Milano? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Kiko Milano always brings a smile on my face. They have a great collection of beauty and care products. They often have savings and offers. Everytime in every outlet, the staff is so friendly. Love Kiko Milano"
"I really like the Kiko products but after my encounter with their customer service I'm not sure if I will ever use their webshop again. May 18th I placed 2 orders and paid them with Sofort. After a couple days, it occured to me that I hadn't received any confirmation of these orders. I found a link to the Belgian customer service, which is located in France (??), and explained them my situation. We exchanged several e-mails, I gave them a copy of the bank statements where the 2 amounts were debited from my account. They asked my data for the refund and then all of the sudden July 11th they tell me they can't find my money!! WTF?! 110€ were deducted from my account and now they are floating in banking heaven?! Logics says this is impossible. We're almost two months later, I've written several e-mails to Kiko, they keep telling me I can't get my money back, I keep telling they have to take a more profound look at their bank account. I've contacted Sofort, who can't help me, they keep referring to Kiko. My bank can only tell me the money is transferred to the German Kiko account. I'm now considering to file a complaint for theft, it seems to be the only option left."
"I am very happy with the make-up products KIKO Milano. Very high quality, fabulous colors and reduced delivery times with the ability to pay mark. Try it absolutely."
KIKO Milano is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews