Sinnerman Limited Reviews

Sinnerman Limited 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Saysaw Donaldson
Sinnerman Limited 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
Jozef
Wow, where do I start? This villa is everything and more. The pictures do not do it justice.  It was breathtaking, and out of this world amazing.  That said the icing on the cake was Thanasis and my Amazing Irene.  They made everything so easy and my weekend perfect.  From the day I contacted them to the day I landed they made sure my guest and I personal needs were met. From the Food to the service everything was 10 Star. I traveled to many places in my life,  but the experience I had at the Villa will last with me for a lifetime. I will definitely be back!!!!
Sinnerman Limited 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Agnes! Much appeciated. You look gorgeous in the photo! :) Looking forward to having you as our guests, again! Thana
This home was beautiful. It was clean and in great condition. The view from the house was gorgeous. Layla (the lady who lives on the property) came and cleaned the house every morning. So was so sweet and friendly. She even showed us cool places where very little to no tourists are. I enjoyed staying at Villa Assa and I would rent the house again.
Me and a group of 12 friends stayed in a 9 BR villa booked through Kinglike. From the very first interaction, I was made to feel like a priority and had all questions answered with relevant info immediately. Upon selection of the villa (which featured incredible views and was very accurately described), the Kinglike team helped us create a schedule for our time in Mykonos. From breakfast through late-night, the team was there to help us create an amazing holiday. Handling all reservation requests, questions, and always providing helpful recommendations - the Kinglike team did an incredible job planning for and anticipating our needs. When we needed a last minute reservation, the concierge team was able to get it for us. When we had a bit of trouble locating our rented catamaran, the concierge team jumped in to connect us immediately. Everyone that we interacted with through Kinglike was fantastic and honestly helped to make one of the best holidays me and friends have ever had. Thanks so much to Thana, Antonis, Katerina, Kostas and the whole team who took care of us. We will be back - Yamas!
Dear Larry, Can't thank you enough for these kind words. We truly appreciate this! We also enjoyed having you as our guests and we look forward to seeing you again on the island of Mykonos. Thana
The service was amazing The pictures do not show the real perfection of the Villa the view was spectacular all the people involved were the best!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Joseph! Much appreciated. Kind regards, Thana
Words are not enough ! Exceptional in every sense of the word ....
Thank you very much for your kind words, Mr. Economides! We also enjoyed having you as our guests. Kind regards, Thanasis
Very pleased working with this whole organization. Complete attention to detail throughout the entire property search and booking process. My clients left having thoroughly enjoyed their stay and getting everything (and more) that they were promised. I couldn't be happier and will definitely work with them again!
Thank you for your kind words, Don! It's been a pleasure collaborating with you. Thana
The house we rented in Mykonos through Kinglike was stunning and very well kept, the same as in the many pictures we were sent before so there were no unpleasant surprises. On the contrary, pictures cannot translate the beauty of the scenery and it was a real pleasure to stare at the sea every day! All the people at Kinglike that we dealt with were very efficient and eager to please. They booked restaurants for us, an amazing boat excursion to Delos and even had the fridge stocked with our favorite rosé before our arrival. I highly recommend the company.
Thank you for your kind words, Annette! Much appreciated. We also enjoyed having you as our guests. Kind regards, Thana
Kinglike was professional, kind and efficient. They definitely made our trip easier and practical. Antonis was always helpful and we got access to the best places. Thanks Kinglike team
Thana was super helpful and everything worked out perfectly. Would definitely recommend and book everything through Thana again!
Super responsive. Easy to deal with and I'll be using them again. I have no issue recommending Kinglike to all of my friends and contacts. They worked with us to reschedule our dates over 2 years through covid. Champions.
The Villa was incredible but what made it very special was the staff that made it feel like home.
Let me start by saying a special thank you to Thana, Katerina and Antonis a dream team if you are planning a holiday in Mykonos. Firstly Thana helped us find the perfect villa for our stay exactly what we were looking for for this particular trip. Antonis has taken care of all our restaurant reservations and was lovely to stop by and introduce himself during one of our evenings out. We were a small group but that was a nice touch of special attention. Katerina was at our disposal for anything and everything we needed. Hiring security, transportation and any questions regarding anything in the villa or whatever else. She was so quick to respond each time and always so positive and happy to help us with anything big or small. Besides the impeccable organisation they are also simply just lovely people Will most certainly use Kinglikeconcierge again (actually already planned for next year!) and will most certainly recommend them to anyone planning a holiday in Mykonos! Thank you all!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Mrs. Saviozzi! It was a pleasure having you as our guests. Thana
My group of 17 had a great experience with Kinglike. They were very efficient in booking villas that fit the needs of our group, and connecting us to the right people around Mykonos to accommodate a group of our size for restaurants, beach clubs, boat days, etc. We sent them a list of things we wanted to do, and they created a schedule and coordinated all of the bookings (including transportation) - it was extremely helpful. There's no way we would've had as smooth and enjoyable of a trip without them. Our trip was originally scheduled for July 2020, which of course we had to delay due to COVID, and delayed it once more when things were still looking dicey in July 2021, and finally were able to go in July 2022. Thana could not have been more accommodating in challenging circumstances. I would certainly trust him and his company with a booking again given our experience. The villas themselves were lovely (Villa Monoply and Villa Soho), but make sure to get help with transportation as they aren't within walking distance of anything (although it's an easy drive to town, the big beach clubs, etc.). If you're in Mykonos, I highly recommend Kinglike for your villa booking needs!
Thank you very much for your kind words, dear Trey! We also enjoyed having you as our guests! Thana
Kinglike have been very professional and helpful throughout the booking, preparation and duration of our holiday. I'd definitely use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them if you are planning a holiday.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Mike! We also enjoyed having you as our guests. Thana
Outstanding experience. The right combination of promtting us to reserve spots in advance of our trip, with great recommendations. Kinglike know where to recommend and when we arrived we were always treated to the best tables because it seems, the Kinglike team members have fantastic relationships with the people that run these venues. Including, on one of the most fun days we had as a large family, on a Catamaran .... the choice of provider was well removed from the typical charter and we got a fantastic day, with a great crew Roberto and Yannis, at great prices. Whenever we had a problem with the villa the response times were electric. Literally 20-30 minutes later the issue was sorted.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Conor! You are always amazing guests! Thana
My group of friends were 16 of us in the Villa Lucille which was absolutely stunning. We had the most amazing time and believed the photos on the website didn’t give the house justice. We were even more impressed in person. Also the service we had throughout the trip was absolutely amazing and our problems were always resolved very quickly. The cleaning was so helpful as with such a big group the house was constantly messy but we would wake up to a clean house and we were so grateful for this. I would 100% recommend using this company as we had no issues and the small things we came across we were able to handle professionally right away.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Eloise! It was a pleasure having you as our guests. Thana
Very nice villa and very well looked after
Thank you so much for your kind words! Thana
Absolutely great support, recommendation and coordination before we go, upon arrival and all through our stay. Very accommodating concierge team even with last minute requests, changes, etc... in the most friendly way and always with a big smile which made our one full week stay in Mykonos even more memorable and worry free than we thought. Hats of to the owner Thanasis and his team, Katerina and Antonis for their world class service. We hope Thanasis and his team would take other Islands than Mykonos as we would like to deal with them for future stays.
Thank you for those amazing words, Kamil. I truly appreciate! We also enjoyed having you as our guests. Thanasis
Unbelievable villa! It was exactly, if not better than in pictures! Antonis helped organise everything whilst we were out there too so would 100% recommend the service! Thanks again!
Thank you for your kind words, Kishen! Much appreciated. We also look forward to having you as our guests. Thana
I spent fabulous and fun days in Villa Ludovica, a wonderful villa with the most beautiful panorama of Mykonos and the Cycladic island. But it was not only the amazing place that made me happy. All the staff was great and followed me step by step in the organization of the holiday, not easy for a group of 10 persons. Their suggestions were excellent: restaurants, beaches, bar, rent a car… nothing was left to chance! Thanks to all of them, hoping to be there next year again!
Grazie mille per le belle parole, Annamaria! Ci fa molto piacere sapere che vi siete divertiti. Athanasios
We stayed at Villa Monopoly and had an amazing time. The staff are incredible partners and made sure we had everything we need. These villas are so nice and perfect for groups of friends, etc. who want to have a sanctuary to get away from it all in between the fun of Mykonos and the boats, beaches, etc. The staff (both on site and additional) were very accommodating and prompt to respond to all of our questions and requests.
Thank you very much for your kind words, deal Rich! We also enjoyed having you as our guests. Thana
Sinnerman Limited is rated 4.9 based on 214 reviews