Kinglike Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kinglike

About Kinglike: Luxury Travel Design in Mykonos

+306932412479

Erechtheiou 11, Egkomi, 2413

Tell us how Kinglike made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The team at Kinglike went above and beyond to be available 24/7 with anything we needed during our stay. They set up a gorgeous Villa for our group, during peak season, and at an unbeatable price. There was truly nothing to worry about while in Mykonos- everything was just a text or a phonecall away. All reservations were booked in advance and changes on the fly were easily made by the Kinglike team if we waned to go somewhere to deviate from the itinerary. Additionally, they set us up with the most reliable driver and made sure the driver was always available to pick us up 24 hours a day at any time. Kinglike is the best concierge hands down! I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to a friend."
"GREAT Service, staff, Will come back anytime and would recommend you guys to anyone going to Greece!!!!!!!!!!!"
"We had a fabulous time in beautiful Villa Narcisse. The views were spectacular day and night. All the rooms had en suite bathrooms which was perfect for our group of 5 couples. Our only complaint was that both the pool and spa were cold and we repeatedly asked for them to be heated. With regard to the pool they told us it would cost 300 extra euro per day! For the spa, they would come over and make an adjustment but never got it to an acceptable temperature. Once they get those issues fixed, it will be a perfect vacation villa. Also, a minor thing, but it would be nice if they had some basic staples in the kitchen like salt and pepper, paper napkins and a few other basics."
"If you need the things to be planned and done the right way - Thanasis and his assistant Irene are your people to go to. We really enjoyed working with them. They helped us with organizing absolutely anything we needed while visiting the island. Always available on the phone and ready to serve your most extravagant requests. Couldn't be happier!"
"Thanassis and his team took well care of us and our family . They treated us like kings and that is the reason we use them every summer . Highly recommended"
"Best Company! I really enjoyed working with Kinglike! They catered to all of our needs, no matter what day/time! Will only use Kinglike for now on!!!"
"I was most impressed with Mr. Thanasis Mougios, Kinglike Luxury Travel Design & Personal Concierge Services. He made sure that since the day I started engaging with him about our travel and stay in Mykonos, the plans went seamlessly. He met us at the airport, took us to our accommodation facility and checked on all the appliances to make sure that they were operational. He was very useful and extremely friendly especially to our daughter Gracia. The house we had was very basic but secure and full of tranquility which we needed. The landlord downstairs and her workers were very polite, friendly and respectful. They loved the company of our daughter. Initially I had fears of encountering racist remarks, but far from it, none whatsoever, wherever we went. My only disappointment was with the car rental company, which surcharged me 80 Euros when I returned the car, allegedly for scratching it, which I believe I never did it."
"Great team, great service 24/7, really helpfull for réservation in special place even during the full season. Thank you to all the team!!!! M"
"Thanasis and his team at Kinglike made our wedding planning a dream. With exceptional attention to detail and always quick on responses as you need when planning a destination wedding. Their contacts for decor, hair and our celebrant were priceless and without these details our day wouldn’t have been the same at all. They truly excelled our expectations. Villa Adele which we also rented through Kinglike was sheer perfection- we would highly recommend staying there. Their stafff on hand were extremely attentive and discreet, providing us with anything extra that we wanted and going above and beyond to make us comfortable. Our trip was an unforgettable experience and we hope to vacation to Mykonos through Kinglike again very soon."
"Amazing VIP service !"
"During our 2 week stay in Mykonos we rented a villa with Kinglike. Beyond the villa, I would like to underline the professionalism of the whole team, from the concierge service to the cleaners and drivers. Highly recommended."
"We are very very happy about the work done by Kinglike. They took care about our VIP clients with a very precious attention, and they all were very happy. Overmore they are very responsive and reply in few minutes directly. Highly recommended"
"I would like to thank Thanasis and his team for one of the best experience that my family and I had in Greece this summer, since the arrival, they were always available for any need that we had, the staff was exceptional, the arrangement of a boat trip was also impeccable. A really trusted company focused on luxury and high end traveling on Greece."
"Good service the house was great Need to have a more luxury service with this kind of house A butler to organize the staff would be perfect The dining set and the decoration of the table should be more luxury We enjoyed very much"
"We spent a week in Mykonos to celebrate my wife’s 40th birthday. I accidently stumbled on the Kinglike website and from there on my life became so much easier. After a chat with Thanasis, he organized the perfect villa for us (7 couples). Private, amazing views, wind sheltered and luxurious. Therafter, the Kinglike team advised on transportation, excrusions, private chef, grocey shopping and evertyhing else we requested. Always available, always welcoming, always professional and always ready to service. Theoughout our stay we constantly felt we have someone to rely on (....and we relied on it many times). Its my first time using concierge service and I doubt that I can ever travel diffrently (though I also doubt that I can ever get such an amazing service elsewere). Thank you so much Thanasis and the team. This was indeed a remarkable trip that we will never forget. I strongly reccomend to anyone travelling to Mykonos to chat with these guys. Hanoch"
"excellent service which is highly recommended and special thanks to Joanna for all her assistance"
"The villa was amazing and the service provided by Kinglike was incredible. They organised everything for us seamlessly. We had a great 10 days."
"Thanasis, Irene and team were excellent. They provided the best service and made the week such a wonderful experience. We look forward to using them again and will highly recommend the team."
"Thana and everyone at Kinglike made for an extremely memorable holiday. The villa was just as they said it would be; perfect. They were on call for whatever we needed at all time and this personalized service made all of the difference to make it an outstanding time away. All of their recommendations were excellent including the chef that we used several times at the villa. I look forward to visiting again next year and of course going thru Kinglike for all of our holiday needs in Mykonos. I can’t recommend them enough! Thank you!!!"
"Thanasis and Irene were so helpful in preparing for our trip and answered all our questions. They were there for anything we needed throughout our stay. Villa Athena was incredible, but Kinglike staff made it an unforgettable vacation"
Kinglike is rated 4.86 based on 49 reviews