Kinglike Reviews

Luxury Travel Design in Mykonos

+306932412479

25, Sp. Araouzou str.
Berengaria 25

Tell us how Kinglike made you happy
I couldn’t recommend Kinglike Concierge enough. We stayed in Villa Imogen for my sister’s hen do and had the most amazing experience. Not only was the villa itself incredible (particularly the views which were breathtaking and one of the best I’ve ever experienced), but the service we received from Joanna and her team was exemplary. We felt so at ease liaising with Joanna on all aspects of our trip, from booking restaurants, taxis, private chefs, cleaners and ordering groceries. She acted professional and helpful at all times, offering her support and expertise via WhatsApp, email, telephone and in person. If we ever needed anything during our stay I would contact Joanna who would respond promptly. She was a pleasure to work with and her Greek charm made us feel so welcome and at home on the island. Thank you for making our trip so memorable. I would love to visit again and have spread the word to my friends and colleagues recommending they visit Mykonos and to book with you guys!
Incredibly professional. Knowledgeable. Resourceful. We have used Kinglike over the past few years and it has now become our go to agency for a high-end villa rental on Mykonos. The team is responsive, courteous and friendly - the team is a delight to deal with. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Most importantly, I know I can absolutely rely on Kinglike. Bravo.
I have rented houses all over the world, but I never had such a service like from Kinglike! Super friendly, punctual, always reachable, fridge filled with excactly what we asked for, and last but not least the perfect house. What a super team! Thanks Joanna, Thana and the rest of the team! Super 5 star service on Mykonos. Next time DEFINITELY again with you.
I stayed at Villa Innes on the beautiful island of Mykonos for my 40th birthday with 22 friends in September. From start to finish I cannot recommend Kinglike enough. They helped to find the perfect villa and concierge assisted with all of the party planning as well as airport/ferry transfers, taxis to get around, stocking with groceries and alcohol etc. The villa itself was amazing, looked exactly like it was shown in the pictures, offered a high standard of accommodating and had stunning views looking toward Mykonos Town and the airport. The mix of indoor / outdoor living space was perfect + it was huge!!! The outdoor space is perfect for entertaining with a bar area next to the pool on one side and another large open space next to the sun loungers where we set up a sound system for dancing and singers to perform. The concierge team are excellent and helped with making party arrangements prior to arriving, including a number of bespoke requests. Throughout the week they were contactable almost 24/7 via whatsapp, which is ideal and always responded quickly. If you're looking for the perfect villa and overall holiday experience in Mykonos, you would be a fool not to choose Kinglike!!
Amazing service, 24/7 anything, anytime just asked they will do it
I initially used the team at Kinglike to source a villa. They provided excellent options. Once I made the villa reservation they were outstanding in making bookings for restaurants, clubs, et cetera. They also helped source staff for the villa, including a superb chef. During this day they provided day-to-day support to an extremely high standard. I am already using them again for next years Mykonos vacation.
From the begining we decided to rent the Villa with Kinglike, everything was amazing....we opened an WhatsApp group with them and the helped us with all reservations: Boats, Restaurantes, Cheff at the Villa for breakfast & Dinner (worth ir every penny!), transfer, groceries.... They really made our trip easy! I think to hire them for the Villa was the Best desicion we made on the trip! They are always looking for what you need and there are no impossibles for them. Thank you Thana, Eirene & Jo for all your help...we already miss you!!!!! You provide us with the Best Quality Service I’ve ever seen in my life! (And I work on this area). Hope to see you again in the future!!!!
We had an amazing service from the Kinglike team. Villa arrangements, transfers, maintenance, extra facilities in the house and suburb experience, can recommend it to anyone wants to have a great time in Mykonos, professional team working in detail, they can satisfy your needs in full.
Joanna and Irene Your services as concierge really helped ease our holiday.
Best service ever! Our party from South Africa were blown away by the fantastic and professional service offered by the team (Joanna & Erini) at Kinglike. I am recommending this company to every person in South Africa!! Thank You!!
The team at Kinglike truly made us feel like Kings and Queens!! From the choice of chef for our guests, to the attention to detail, Eirini made phone calls on our behalf, made sure the pool man didn't interrupt us in the middle of the day, and handled everything, so that we could have a wonderful experience... We will definitely be working with Kinglike again, due to the passion, the care, the attention we got from the entire staff at Kinglike, and especially from Eirini! Thank you my friend for making our holiday so special, and for helping our guests have the most magical vacation ever! See you sooon... xo
I cannot recommend Kinglike enough. I was in Mykonos last week and rented a villa for 15 friends through them. The villa was incredible, even better than in the pictures, if possible. In addition to that, the service received from kinglike was exceptional. Thana, Irene and Joanna made sure that we had all we needed. They were available 24/7, extremely responsive and always trying to help. The booking process was flawless thanks to Thana, who was very patient, explaining everything, giving me all short of options and made it all very easy. And Irene and Joanna were wonderful, always positive, always willing to help and show everything Mykonos has to offer. Great experience! Highly recommended.
Very simple - if you want to visit Mykonos then this is the only company to choose to organise your trip and look after you whilst you are there Fantastic service Great people - always there 24 hours per day My 50th birthday trip will be one that me and my friends will remember forever and it’s thanks to Kinglife !!
Excellent villa, with great concierge service. Everything worked beautifully.
I spent 5 night with a group of 12 friends in Villa Cadence, which was fantastic start to finish. Before I had even arrived Kinglike were incredibly helpful through finding a villa, booking and organising any extras. On arrival they continued to be very friendly and helpful, even with very last minute requests! They were very trusting and I would highly recommend booking anything through this company based on my experience with them.
Kinglike provide a good service and also the house was almost good
Gorgeous 7 bedroom Villa in Mykonos exactly as described. The staff were wonderful. Thana ensured a smooth transaction and Irene catered to all our needs. Villa was spotless and tidy and kept that was throughout our stay. No request was too much and what we didn't know about the Island was filled in by the team. Thank you for a great stay. Will definitely use again. Thank you!
Kinglike is an incredible service - thank you Thana, Irene and Joanna! Irene and Joanna were fantastic in making sure our entire stay, including all our accommodation, restaurants and beach club reservations, were organized perfectly. They also helped arrange for the most amazing chef to cater for our group of over +20 people. Could not recommend Kinglike more!
Absolutely amazing villa that they had suggested for us in Ornos with stunning views. Thanasis, Irene and Joana were super helpful and both Irene and Joana went out of their way to help organise everything for us including restaurants and party buses :). We wanted pizza delivery and groceries which they organised so well that we didn’t have to do anything! I could not recommend their services enough and will definitely be using their expertise to organise another trip! Thank you Thana, Irene and Joana for a wonderful hassle free and fantastic trip! It made a truly memorable long weekend party!
Kinglike was so perfect! Impecable service, they are so kind ! They made our trip memorable!!! Thank you guys for everything! Jesus family
Kinglike made my 25th birthday celebrations one of the happiest and most memorable weekends of my life. When I was first booking the trip and found Villa de Lucien I thought everything seemed too good to be true. I was extremely nervous as making that weekend a success meant so much to me. However, as soon as I landed in Mykonos airport I realised I was in safe hands. Irene from Kinglike arranged every detail of my trip- from reuniting one of my guests with her luggage that Easyjet lost, to arranging around the clock transportation, to out of this world catering for the villa. Throughout the planning process as well as the actual trip Irene was always available to cater to my request and reassure me that everything will go smoothly. The service was beyond phenomenal as proven by the fact that I have recommended Irene to all my friends who were thinking of visiting Mykonos. I cannot wait for my visit to this beautiful island and will undoubtedly return to Kinglike again.
Kinglike is rated 4.88 based on 110 reviews