Sinnerman Limited Reviews

Luxury Travel Design in Mykonos

thana@kinglikeconcierge.com

Chrysanthou Mylona 1, Panayides Building, 2nd Floor

Tell us how Sinnerman Limited made you happy
Wow, where do I start? This villa is everything and more. The pictures do not do it justice.  It was breathtaking, and out of this world amazing.  That said the icing on the cake was Thanasis and my Amazing Irene.  They made everything so easy and my weekend perfect.  From the day I contacted them to the day I landed they made sure my guest and I personal needs were met. From the Food to the service everything was 10 Star. I traveled to many places in my life,  but the experience I had at the Villa will last with me for a lifetime. I will definitely be back!!!!
Sinnerman Limited 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Agnes! Much appeciated. You look gorgeous in the photo! :) Looking forward to having you as our guests, again! Thana
Had an amazing stay at Villa Layla in Mykonos! Everything from a chef to a driver to security was organised through the concierge service where Irene and Thana looked after us and made sure we had everything we needed and organised literally anything we asked for. Had a wonderful experience and hope to be back next year!
Thank you so very much for your kind words, dear Maia! And thank you for being so excellent guests. Looking forward to the next time! Thana
Working with Kinglike concierge is always a pleasure. Simple procedures, polite service, quality standards and the certainty that all issues and requests will be dealt with right away and to satisfaction. The result? Happy end customers... what we all strive for! Look forward to our future cooperation!
Thank you so much, Laura, for your kind words! Much appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again. Thanasis
The stay with Kinglike was amazing! They took care of my every need and request. Helped with recommendations, booking and organizing anything I asked. The team is wonderful and make our stay in Mykonos so so special. Thank you so much Irene!
Thank you, dear Yelany, for your kind words. Much appreciated. Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you soon! Thana
We had an excellent stay thanks to kinglike concierge. Thanasis, Irene, and the whole team were excellent. They were constantly available to help us with anything we needed during our whole stay. Given the flexibility that was needed due to constantly changing restrictions at the time of our trip, they went above and beyond to help us make sure everything was arranged properly, despite many things being planned last minute. I would recommend kinglike to anyone coming to stay in Mykonos and looking to experience it the best way possible.
Thank you very much for your kind words, Andrew! Much appreciated. Looking forward to having you as our guests again. Thana
I am so happy that we worked with Kinglike Concierge for our Mykonos vacation rental. With having to reschedule due to Covid restrictions, to all of the back and forth and time/effort spent to help us get chefs, massages, activities and reservations set up, everyone we worked with was amazing and so helpful. Irina’s team was always very very quick to respond when we were there and Thanasis truly made everything easy and was very helpful when we had bank issues getting our security deposit returned. I can’t recommend this company enough and we will definitely use them again. Thank you to the whole team!
Thank you so much for your kind words. Hope to have the chance to assist you again. Thana
We’ve rented 2 villas from www.kinglike.com and our experience was outstanding! Thana and Irene are the most efficient, hard working, meticulous, reliable, fast, and super nice people we ever worked with. We loved every minute of our experience with them and recommend them to everyone. It was an impeccable 5 star treatment. We can’t wait to work with them again.
Dear Hala, We really appreciate your kind words and we would also like to thank you for being so excellent guests. Really looking forward to assisting you again. Thana
Great service and support with Kingslike. Our Villa was beautiful, super comfortable and clean, with a breathtaking view. We thank Thana and his team for this wonderful stay!
Thank you very much for your kind words, Viky! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having you as our guests again! Thana
-Villa was absolutely stunning and Thana was exceptional in handling booking logistics. -Shoutout to the MVP Irene for helping us not only organize recreational activities and dinner reservations for a group of 40, but also for being a willing sounding board re: any questions/concerns we had since we traveled during the pandemic. She was an excellent negotiator and true ally on the ground and the trip would not have been the same without her.
Thank you so much, Shakil. We really appreciate your kind words. Really looking forward to hosting again your amazing group! Thana
We rented a villa for our large extended family from Kinglike in October 2021. The help they gave in selecting a villa, accommodating a visit to the villa in BBC advance of our stay, arranging to pre-stock with food and drink, making arrangements for transfers during our stay and dealing with our questions during our stay, were all excellent. We will definitely use again.
Thank you, Gary, for your kind words! Much appreciated. It's a pleasure reading that you enjoyed our level of service. I would also like to thank you for being so excellent guests! We look forward to having you as our guests again. Thana
Breathtaking! Everything under one roof to spend the most beautiful holidays ever! First time but not last in this beautifull villa. I d like ton thanks Thana for advising me so well and making sure that we are having the best time within our holidays! the restautants suggestions were spot on and our chef was amasing! I can not speak about this villa without mentioning that wonderfull private beach... used to palaces, luxury villa, 5 stars hotels ..... well none of the one i did proposed such an incredible spot.... Thanks again for everything you did for us... you helped us creating MEMORIES!! and this dear Thana... this is priceless! thank you ;) .... see you soon
Thank you so much for your kinds words! Much appreciated..! Thana
Had a wonderful stay and your serivces and care slick and five star!
Thank you so much for your kind words! Much appreciated! Thana
This was the second time that we went thru Kinglike to book a villa in Mykonos. Both times Thana and his team were excellent and made both experiences very memorable. The villas were exactly as they described to us and the pictures we saw online were very representative of how they looked in person. Their concierge service was available 24/7 for reservations, suggestions or anything else we needed and they were always very prompt and professional. We booked our first villa thru another company before discovering Kinglike and by far, they far exceeded that first experience.I look forward to our next vacation in Mykonos and contacting Thana and his team!
Thank you for your kind words, dear Robert! Always a pleasure having you as our guest! Thana
Merci beaucoup pour votre efficacité et votre professionnalisme Je vous recommande fortement Mr Grima Gaylor
Merci a VOUS, cher Gaylor, d'être d'excellents invités ! A bientôt. Thana
We stayed at a villa suggested by Kinglike. the villa was better than expected and more charming than the pictures on the website.. Irene (the concierge) was amazing. she had every little detail sorted out and made our stay exceptional. She is a true professional! I highly recommend without any hesitation the services of Kinglike agency.
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Halim! We look forward to having you as our guests again very soon! Thana
Amazing service through the whole stay. Supported us though out the whole process. can’t thank them enough.
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Mohamad! We look forward to having you as our guests again very soon! Thana
It has been my second time in Mykonos, and frankly I had one of the most memorable vacation ever, Not only thenasis Irina and her fellow colleagues took care of the bookings, but they have been a wonderful host during all the trip from the transport to the spa to the chef, we had a expetional time that we will remember forever. I definitely recommend it ! Thank you again for everything
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Soufiane! We look forward to having you as our guests again very soon! Thana
Great company to work with. The villa was unparalleled and the staff was awesome. From the concierge to the on-site management, they truly made the trip amazing. Thank you Thana for all your hard work. I will certainly will see them again next summer.
Thank you so much for your kind words, dear Jeffrey! We look forward to having you as our guests again very soon! Thana
Great villa and perfect layout for a larger group to enjoy a relaxing time in Mykonos!
Thank you so much! Looking forward to having you as our guests soon! Thana
The home was legendary. Our group of 16 was impressed by the response time, accuracy and accessibility of the team. Thana, Irena and the rest of the team were on top of their games, well connected around Mykonos and offering great value when recommending activities, restaurants and shopping locations.
Sinnerman Limited 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Thank you for your kind words, Felix, and glad you had a great time! You were amazing guests as well. Hope to see you soon! Thana
We had an incredible stay with king like concierge. Irene made everything seamless and comfortable for us.
Thank you for your kind words, dear Brian! We also enjoyed having you as our guests. Hope to see you again in Mykonos soon! Thana
Sinnerman Limited is rated 4.92 based on 182 reviews