Kiss My Keto Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Kiss My Keto
Live Chat
"Waiting on the cocoa mct powder, pink lemonade ketones! Super excited to get these and so happy I found such affordable, high quality Keto products!"
"Great products!"
"Fantastic quality products and resources to help you with your Keto journey!!!"
"πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰NEW LEVEL OF KETOSISπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I have tried several products from various companies, and I am quickly falling love with Kiss My Keto. My favorite recipe is Almond Milk with scoops of Chocolate MCT powder and unflavored exogenic ketone powder blended with ice. This is a great frothy companion to my breakfast meal. Keep rocking the awesome products!"
"The keto cocoa is delicious! I would also like to say the customer service is out of this world, I had an issue with using points on the website, 1 quick email and they fixed it immediately! Thanks Kiss My Keto!"
"Thank you for your products. I love the exogenous Ketones. I think that the website navigation could use some clarification. While I love the Lemon Lime Exogenous Ketones, I have ordered them 3 times, and it seems that the size of the produce container was smaller the second 2 times. The image on the website and the size of the packaging were not the same which I found confusing. I live in Canada and the delivery is on time but still slow (over a week to get here). There are no options for faster deliveries which would be nice. Also, the prices seem to be changing and that is confusing too. Other than that, the produce is great .... excellent taste and effect! so I am loving that ..."
"Your keto creamer MCT powder is economical, convenient, and actually tasty! I like to take it on the road since I don't have to bother with a battery powered blender as I do to get the liquid MCT oil to sufficiently mix with my coffee. Even when MCT oil is mixed well, it doesn't stay blended like your creamer, and takes "refreshing" with the blender stick. Your creamer is simplicity without the mess."
"Wonderful products that help keep me in ketosis! Keto Creamer in my morning coffee tastes great, is nice and creamy and gets me going for my morning workout. Exogenous Ketones before a dance or yoga class help improve my stamina, timing and ability to concentrate. Love the taste of Pink Lemonade. I received my products within just a few days, and their customer service is great."
"Product was as advertised. Very happy."
"This is my 2nd purchase from the company, i got the vitamins to try this time! Cant wait to get them and fall in love with another product!"
"I'm very happy with all my shopping experiences on KissMyKeto.com. The products I've tried seem to be high quality at a good price. I have recommended this site to many friends and will continue to do so."
"I really like the MCT Coffee Creamer powder. So convenient to use --- and it makes my coffee drink so creamy and good. Love it."
"The pink lemonade ketones taste great!"
"I absolutely LOVE the products from Kiss my Keto. I have used the Keto Protein and now the Keto Cocoa. They are sooooo good and make getting my MCT oil so easy to get in. I use mine in coffee. I look forward to trying many more products"
"Great customer service!"
"Happy with product so far, looking forward to trying new flavour"
"Great company & products!"
"Love your products, great branding and very unique Very nice online portal as well"
"Easy to set up an account and order"
"The Kiss My Keto, Keto Protein Powder, tastes exceptional. I look forward to my protein smoothie everyday. I look forward to using in other recipes."
Kiss My Keto is rated 4.67 based on 110 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!