Kiss My Keto Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Kiss My Keto

Tell us how Kiss My Keto made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Great product fast service will surely buy again!"
"taste great and works good . i like using it when i have a cheat meal or to get going in the morning ."
"My whole family loves the chocolate MCT oil powder! We make it in to “hot cocoa” for the kids!"
"Love the MCT oil powder but the website makes you UNcheck things before you want to buy any item. Like it's trying to trick you into buying more stuff. Please change this!"
"Perfect for a quick snack and each flavor taste so good."
"Yummy I was pleasantly surprised by the great flavor"
"To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from these Keto bars. I figured they would taste chalky and mildly like the flavor the wrapper indicated. I WAS SO WRONG! These keto bars are incredible! I'm all about grabbing a quick, easy keto snack and these bars do not disappoint. I will purchase again"
"Just tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar and it was delicious!! Planning to buy again!"
"glass bottle and high c8 portion appeals to me"
"I was very impressed with the flavor and how quickly I tested positive into Ketosis. Your customer service has exceeded all of my expectations and I want to say thank you for that. Oh and the price is so much better than some of your competitors. Thank you"
"Awesome company. Quick to respond."
"I love Kiss My Keto. I use the Cocoa MCT oil powder and MCT C8 oil everyday. I also use the Ketone drinks. Lemon Lime flavor is my favorite. When I have had a question about products or when a sold out product might be back in stock, the customer service chat has been so helpful. I even had one of them email me as soon as I product became available again. I highly recommend this company and their products."
"I love the packaging for the MCT oil. I initially purchase the oil on Amazon and decided to re-purchase from your website. The pump makes dispensing the oil very easy. The glass bottle is nice too. My husband isn't on a keto diet but I managed to convince him to try the C8 oil by forwarding him an article from you guys regarding C8 MCT oil."
"I started a keto lifestyle change about 2 1/2 months ago, and have lost 25 pounds so far. I found Kiss My Keto while trying to learn as much as possible about a healthy keto way of life. I love their website and their products. If you want quality products to help you with weight loss or a lifestyle change, this is the company who you want to supply all of your keto needs!!"
"Super excited to get out ketones and I’m amazed at how fast they shipped! I definitely love the website as well."
"It kept me full for two hours. Great for a snack!"
"Ordered the Keto bars and they are amazing! My fave is the chocolate cookie dough but the other two flavors are incredible too. These are my new go to snack!"
"Best tasting products on the market and the customer service is top notch! Not sure why I would go elsewhere at this point. *Bonus deal is all the great content the put out there to read and stay up on keto planing."
"I love this company, have tons of their products. The quality is very high, taste and performance is great. Customer service has been amazing, had one product damaged but replaced. Sometimes a product will run out but hasn't been much of an issue so far. Discount for monthly order plus sales are great. Amazing amount of new products since I've been on board too. Would love to see faster shipping with no COD to Canada."
"I am in LOVE with my Chocolate Cookie Dough bars! They taste just like a candy bar and I can't believe they only have 3 net carbs and all the fat I need for keto! I don't usually rate about bars like this but these are so yummy. I can't wait to try the other flavors and buy more."
Kiss My Keto is rated 4.66 based on 233 reviews