Kiss My Keto Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kiss My Keto

Tell us how Kiss My Keto made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I recently signed up as a new customer. Placed my first order for keto strips. I was super excited to get started. I tracked the product waiting for delivery. It was supposed to arrive on Saturday, 1/12/19 but according to the tracking it arrived earlier than expected on Friday 1/11/19. I got home from work and checked my mail but no package. I walked over to my neighbors hoping it was sent there by mistake but nothing. I tried calling Kiss My Keto on Saturday but got a recording that they were closed. So I called Monday morning. I got voicemail. I called 10 more times throughout the day and only got voicemail. I also emailed. After 8 hours I received a response saying this was mailed and I should check my mailbox. I replied making them aware I had already done all of that and that was the last I heard from Kiss My Keto. I have cancelled my subscription. Its bad business when no one will answer the phone when dealing with customers. Very poor customer service."
"Tasty, effective, quality product."
"Love the MCT Oil!"
"they tasted awesome!!!...i will definetly be getting them again!!"
"Great product fast service will surely buy again!"
"taste great and works good . i like using it when i have a cheat meal or to get going in the morning ."
"Even my little girls love the Cocoa MCT oil powder!"
"Love the MCT oil powder but the website makes you UNcheck things before you want to buy any item. Like it's trying to trick you into buying more stuff. Please change this!"
"Perfect for a quick snack and each flavor taste so good."
"Yummy I was pleasantly surprised by the great flavor"
"To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from these Keto bars. I figured they would taste chalky and mildly like the flavor the wrapper indicated. I WAS SO WRONG! These keto bars are incredible! I'm all about grabbing a quick, easy keto snack and these bars do not disappoint. I will purchase again"
"Just tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar and it was delicious!! Planning to buy again!"
"glass bottle and high c8 portion appeals to me"
"I was very impressed with the flavor and how quickly I tested positive into Ketosis. Your customer service has exceeded all of my expectations and I want to say thank you for that. Oh and the price is so much better than some of your competitors. Thank you"
"Awesome company. Quick to respond."
"I love Kiss My Keto. I use the Cocoa MCT oil powder and MCT C8 oil everyday. I also use the Ketone drinks. Lemon Lime flavor is my favorite. When I have had a question about products or when a sold out product might be back in stock, the customer service chat has been so helpful. I even had one of them email me as soon as I product became available again. I highly recommend this company and their products."
"I love the packaging for the MCT oil. I initially purchase the oil on Amazon and decided to re-purchase from your website. The pump makes dispensing the oil very easy. The glass bottle is nice too. My husband isn't on a keto diet but I managed to convince him to try the C8 oil by forwarding him an article from you guys regarding C8 MCT oil."
"I started a keto lifestyle change about 2 1/2 months ago, and have lost 25 pounds so far. I found Kiss My Keto while trying to learn as much as possible about a healthy keto way of life. I love their website and their products. If you want quality products to help you with weight loss or a lifestyle change, this is the company who you want to supply all of your keto needs!!"
"Super excited to get out ketones and I’m amazed at how fast they shipped! I definitely love the website as well."
"It kept me full for two hours. Great for a snack!"
Kiss My Keto is rated 4.65 based on 237 reviews