kitchenwizard.ie Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kitchenwizard.ie

About kitchenwizard.ie: Kitchens and Kitchen Doors

0035319081711

Unit G5 Maynooth Business Campus, Moneycooly, Maynooth, Co. Kildare

How would you rate kitchenwizard.ie ?

"My kitchen looks lovely but The corner cupboards don't reach each other. Gap of half inch in inner corners where a mouse could get in. Michael was to ask u to order inverted strips to cover same."
Hi Margaret,

thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated.

It was lovely chatting to you during the week, as promised new slightly wider corner doors are being manufactured now. We'll be in touch as soon as they're ready for fitting.

Tracy
"This was my second order from kitchen wizard. It arrived very promptly and was exactly what I wanted. Cabinet where very easy to assemble. The doors look really good and were drilled exactly to the measurements I had given. Only thing that wasn't supplied was the screws to fix the hinges to the doors. Overall I was very happy with my purchases."
Hi Tony,

thanks for the great review, we're delighted you're please with the kitchen doors and cabinets.

Screws aren't included with the complete units but in light of your comments we will be highlighting that in the product description and looking to see if we can include them in the future.

Thanks

Tracy
"Asked to bring the handles fast and it was"
Hi Avihai,

thanks for the review, much appreciated.

I'm glad we could get the handles to you in time :)

Regards

Tracy
"My order was quite small but the attention I received was beyond my expectations. The attention to detail from taking the order to final delivery was exceptional. I dealt with both Tracey and Graham and found them to be extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this company. Gerry Kenny"
Hi Gerry,

thanks for the lovely review. It was a pleasure to meet you both.

I'm delighted we were able to match your existing doors.

Many Thanks

Veronica H
Verified Buyer
"Needed bi-fold hinges for corner kitchen cabinet doors. We contacted Kitchen Wizard and spoke with Tracy, who is very helpful and efficient. The hinges arrived by post the following day."
Hi Veronica,

thanks for the lovely review. I'm delighted we could help with your corner hinges.

Many thanks

Tracy
"The girl i was dealing with online was very patient and very helpful. Everything arrived In perfect condition. Just the doors were slightly warped but did not effect overall finish. I would highly recommend and would purchase again."
Hi Patrick,
thanks for the review, much appreciated.

As we were unaware of any issues with your doors I'll drop you an email and we'll investigate further. We have absolutely no problem replacing any doors that don't arrive in perfect condition.

Regards
Tracy
"Easy ordering quick delivery and great products 😁 would highly recommend this company"
Thanks for the great review Joanne and best of luck with the kitchen makeover.

The oakgrain mussel shaker is a lovely choice, should look fantastic in your kitchen.

Thanks

Tracy
"Great service, good price, excellent product. The follow up service after order couldn’t have been better, and prompt delivery as well. Would recommend this Company to anyone and will definitely be using them again."
Hi Gerard,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.

We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Tracy
"Excellent service, welcoming, no pressure, will definitely recommend, will be back real soon for my utility, Thanks Graham & Tracy."
Thanks for the lovely review Alan, it was a pleasure to meet you both.

We look forward to seeing you again when you're ready for your utility room :-)

Tracy
"Great product cut to my sizes and very reasonable pricing,very happy with the product and service."
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review Colum, much appreciated.

Nothing makes us happier than hearing our customers are pleased with the prices, products and service. :-)
"Good quality, delivered on time."
Great to hear you're pleased with the quality of the doors Stephen, we're very choosy when deciding what products to offer our customers so it's always good to know the efforts are worthwhile.

Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review.
"We ordered a load of cabinets and doors from Kitchen Wizard (KW) over the summer, we were impressed with the idea of the easy assemble clickbox cabinets, the accompanying doors and the quick delivery times. In fact, we chose to modify our kitchen plan to get custom sized corner cabinets made in a size that KW don't supply as standard (although most other companies do supply this size) so that the whole order would go through the same company. As it turned out, the two custom corner cabinets arrived dirty, damaged and without doors. We returned these to KW and were refunded. In fairness to them, KW were very fast in sourcing the same sized cabinets from Noyeks and delivered them to us very quickly, although strangely, the KW manager mentioned in passing that he had noticed we didn’t order doors for the corner units when the custom order was put in, but never thought to mention to us they units would not come with doors, unlike all of the other cabinets we ordered! Following delivery of the replacement corner cabinets we paid the invoice and were assured that the appropriately sized doors for these cabinets would be sent to us as soon as possible. The doors that arrived were not supplies with the correct fittings, leaving a sizeable gap between each door looking into the cabinet. A strongly worded email written to the KW team was ignored, we were left to fix the issue ourselves. Upon further insistence that KW fix the problem that they had left us with, they grudgingly ordered us a corner post to fix one of our two corner units. Again, another email had to be sent to request a second corner post for the other corner unit. On another note, these cabinets come with minimal instructions and often without all of the appropriate screws etc. Fortunately, I’m a tradesman so we had materials like this to hand ourselves but beware if you are not usually into DIY, it is NOT as simple as it is made out to be."
Hi Neil,

I’m sorry you feel we did not meet your expectations with your recent order.

The packaging on the custom made corner units you received was not to the standard we would expect which is why we gave you an immediate refund and personally delivered replacement units to your home the next day.

We were stunned that you found the units difficult to assemble until you mentioned screws and we realised you were referring to the custom cabinets.

Unfortunately the easy to assemble Clicbox units are only available in specific sizes so your custom cabinets were a more traditional construction from a different manufacturer.

Taking on board your comment that custom cabinets are not as simple to assemble as Clicbox units, we now offer ready assembled custom cabinets.

Finally, I’m sorry if there was any confusion over which cabinets include doors. Only products in the ‘Complete’ range include doors and hinges, we obviously failed to communicate this well. As a goodwill gesture I have issued a refund for the 4 doors.

Tracy
"I can highly recommend Kitchen Wizard. Very easy process from start to finish, clear and helpful correspondence to my queries. The well packaged items arrived quickly and were of great quality."
We're delighted you're please with the quality of the doors and it's always great to hear we've addressed your queries well.

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review, we really appreciate it.
"Exceptionally easy process ! Super nice people to deal with it who made everything so easy . We ordered replacement doors in cream gloss with soft close hinges and we are over the moon with the quality and finish and plan to order some finishing pieces soon."
That's a fantastic makeover John, completely transformed your kitchen. We're absolutely delighted you're pleased with the results.

Thanks for the lovely review and for sharing the photo, we love seeing the finished results.

P.S. Thanks for the wine too, that was a lovely surprise. Absolutely made our week. We look forward to seeing you both again soon. :-)
Veronica H
Verified Buyer
"After moving house, we needed to re-jig the existing kitchen to suit our needs. As one of us is vegetarian, we like to have a double oven. We ordered a double oven unit from Kitchen Wizard, a drawer unit to fill the gap where the single oven had been and two corner units (wall & floor). The units were easy to assemble and matched the existing units perfectly. Now we'll be able to have our first oven dinner in our new home and will be able to find the cutlery and the oven gloves! Thank you Kitchen Wizard for your products and friendly service."
wow, you really didn't hang around. Less than 24 hours from cabinet delivery to fitting.

Thanks for the lovely review, we really do appreciate it.

Wishing you and your family many happy years in your new home.
"Absolutely fantastic customer service ,very fast delivery and very good quality items .....have recommended this company to family and friends and will do in the future"
thanks for the kind words Amanda we really appreciate it.

Double thanks for sending photos of your finished kitchen, it looks absolutely fantastic.
"I needed to match some kitchen doors I already had and so. I contacted Kitchen Wizard and spoke to Tracy. I was very short of time and didn't have time to wait for samples to be sent out, so she kindly offered to get together all the closest samples for me to come in and compare with what I had. We managed to find a near perfect match and so the doors were delivered in a very short space of time complete with predrilled hinge holes. All doors are now fitted, the finish and quality of the doors is first class and I have no hesitation in recommending Tracy and the team at Kitchen Wizard."
it was lovely to meet you David and thanks for the great review.

I'm glad the doors worked out so well after your cross country sprint to match colours.
kitchenwizard.ie is rated 4.59 based on 17 reviews