Klarity Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Klarity Health
Read Klarity Health Reviews

About Klarity Health:

Klarity is bringing the future of telehealth to psychiatry. Trusted by 6,000+ patients, Klarity has provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states for professional ADHD evaluation and treatment. We have developed & utilized the most advanced Telehealth techniques to help patients and providers have a safe, secure, and private environment. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need at an affordable price.

Beware! This company is totally fraudulent. All over their website it says that you pay $149 for the first visit and the first month of treatment. In the FAQ (in answer to the question"Do I need to pay extra money for treatment after the initial visit?") it also says - " Your first 30 days of medication, if prescribed will be issued during your initial appointment. Issuance of the medication is covered by the $149 initial visit cost. 30 days after your initial visit, you will be scheduled a follow up appointment." But what happened to me is I had the initial visit and got a prescription. I did not notice that it was only for 15 days until the pills almost ran out. Then I checked and saw that he only prescribed for 15 days. When I inquired about the other 15 days, they told me I would have to pay another $59 for that. When I said that the promise was for 30 days, they immediately cut off access to my account, charged my card $59 and just said "sincere apologies about the "confusion"!!!!! So basically, they get you on a medication you are not supposed to go off of cold turkey and then try extort more money from you to get what they already agreed to give you. If you don't pay them, you're stuck going to the emergency room for withdrawal symptoms (according to my regular doctor) They probably take the money every 2 weeks! I tried to take my credit card off the account but it won't let me. I had to cancel my card, and report them to my bank, BBB, etc. FRAUD, THEFT & MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ALL IN ONE
It was extremely difficult to contact customer support. Both support and my provider were had trouble responding in a timely manner. I highly suggest not using this service.
Joanna Reyes was a very clear and thorough provider and I appreciated her help a lot!
Kate Graen is so helpful and accommodating. I have a very busy schedule, working two jobs, and she always is very patient with me.
I came to Klarity after trying out DoneADHD, and from the start my experience was infinitely better. My provider, Amethyst Maxey, was kind, understanding and so helpful every time I needed help. I think patient care in this world is often overlooked, but it’s amazing what a company like this can do for the overall health and well being of an individual.
Words cannot describe the appreciation I have towards Amethyst Maxey and her downright professionalism. Without her I don't know where I would be today she was such a huge help and made such a huge impact on my day-to-day life and my personal lives my relationships my job everything has gotten so much better since seeing her. She is incredibly professional, polite, understanding and empathetic. I believe she truly has a passion for helping people and it shows. This woman deserves a raise she's gone above and beyond to help me and I believe she needs to be recognized by her employer for this she is one of a kind and I hope she will be my prescribing doctor forever she is just great thank you so much again
After Klarity took my 150$ to start getting care, my provider messaged me and proceeded to tell me I would have to come into their office for care, use my health insurance and also would have to pay ANOTHER fee to start all over (after ONE appointment) with their specific practice. The provider cited that a state measure recently posted, somehow just days right after my first appointment. The service was costly for just the intro appointment. The cost to maintain the prescription is not the verbiage they push on their website. It is not the 20-30$ it says, instead I was told it was almost 80$ a month plus the cost of the prescription. Furthermore, I reached out to primary care doctor to ask about recent changes at the state level for any treatment I got and was told that they were totally unaware of anything changing except for if you're using a controlled substance or stimulant (which was NOT the medication class I was prescribed). Klarity is not the trusted resource for needed care you think it is. They have the same model as Done. First, which is now in hot water for overprescribing stimulants and controlled substrances. Will never recommend this company for care for any reason. And so far I am still out for the 150$ we pulled from our HSA for care that we likely won't get back even though their own provider changed the terms of my care immediately following starting with them.
Klarity has allowed me to take control of my day and help me with so many issues that have gone unresolved over the years.
Great, flexible service. Joana Reyes is great, she really listens and understands what you're going through.
good service
It's easy to use and my provider is kind and knowledgeable.
Juanita is great and super helpful. Really good about responsiveness and answering questions.
I was seen by Joana Reyes who was kind and took the time to listen to me, as well as explain treatment options. She was very thorough. The Klarity system also so far is working well without any technical hiccups.
My provider, Joana Reyes, did a great job of informing me about my options and was able to answer my questions about medications. I look forward to my follow-up with Joana.
My provider was great! Joana really helped calmed my nerves about the whole ordeal and was very relaxed and easy to talk to.
Klarity is super easy to use, convenient, and trustworthy. I love how support and medication are accessible to me now that I use Klarity. Prior to using it, I was not able to find any resources to help manage my ADHD that were within my budget. Jeremy Verhines is such a great doctor, he listens to me and we work together to find the best solutions.
I appreciate this service so much. I absolutely hate in-person doctor visits and finding out about this service was a game-changer. I feel like I have a chance to put things back together now that I've started treatment. I chose Juanita Ellis as my provider due to her reviews and the wait was worth it. I was a mess during my first visit but she still listened and took what I saying seriously. Most of the time I feel judged when talking to healthcare providers but she was very kind and didn't dismiss me. I look forward to seeing how things improve in my life now that I'm getting help. I just want to say thank you to Klarity and to my provider, you really are helping people. -Josh
JOANA REYES was my provider. She was very understanding and knowledgable on ADHD and I think she was able to diagnose me extremely well. I felt comfortable talking about my condition with her.
Joana Reyes was very pleasant to speak with and made me feel very comfortable discussing the issues that I am experiencing.
This message is long overdue and I apologize for the delay in my review of Jeremy Verhines. He is quite simply the GREATEST ADHD medical provider I have ever had the privilege of working with. Over the past 20 years, I have been to psychiatrists, primary care, and boutique medical providers to try to improve the quality of my life living with ADHD. In recent years much more has been discovered about living with ADHD and mental health. Frankly, I am not even sure they teach medical health in medical school to practicing physicians. Dr. Jeremy Verhines is simply the GREATEST provider I have ever worked with. He listened to me. He did not judge me. He knew what I was dealing with. But, the MOST important aspect I took away from working with him was that he was there to HELP me! I honestly think most doctors are not there to help you heal anymore. Most are there to cover their butts. (I apologize for the graphic nature of that expression) I know medical providers are under intense scrutiny from the medical boards in California. I happen to think unnecessarily so. But, Dr. Jeremy Verhines told me he understood my situation and would help me under the requirements of what the medical boards do allow in today's world. For the first time in over 20 years I feel that if I ask a question about a medication or tell him something that had happened, there is no judgement but just a sincere desire to help. Medication has saved my life. As I told Dr. Jeremy Verhines if doctors can not or will not prescribe the medication then why the hell do they even make it? He told me he has lived with ADHD and understands how it can negatively impact one's life. He is the BEST ADHD doctor I have ever been to and that is NOT an understatement. Sadly, that also includes the previous provider I had with KIarity. If he leaves Klarity, I will leave and follow him or even travel to wherever he is. Being able to have somewhat of a "normal" or productive life living with ADHD under the care of Dr. Jeremy Verhines has meant more to me than you will ever know. ADHD is real. It is not just a concentration problem but also involves so many more aspects of life. Dr. Jeremy Verhines saved my life and I can not say enough good things about him and his approach. Mark Mathis.
Klarity Health is rated 5.0 based on 992 reviews