Klarity Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Klarity Health
Read Klarity Health Reviews

About Klarity Health:

Klarity is bringing the future of telehealth to psychiatry. Trusted by 6,000+ patients, Klarity has provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states for professional ADHD evaluation and treatment. We have developed & utilized the most advanced Telehealth techniques to help patients and providers have a safe, secure, and private environment. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need at an affordable price.

Klarity has been a great service because I don't have to take as much time off of work because my conversations with my provider are online and over web calls. My provider is personable and genuinely wants to hear how I'm doing on my treatment plan.
Good for getting the medication you need, very friendly and helpful
It has made it very accessible to get treatment for my learning disability. My provider is very kind and understanding.
I like the ease of virtual visits and the provider is very kind
Klarity has tradeoffs- the web interface can be clunky, the support for insurance claims is less than desireable- but the ease of getting my meds hassle-free without leaving home keeps me coming back.
Kate was very helpful and willing to answer any of the questions I had. Overall the service was very easy to use and user friendly.
Scheduling an appointment was very easy and quick. Kate came prepared and gave me a full rundown of my options, which was super helpful.
So far it's been great! My first meeting went well and I look forward to another with my provider.
My doctor was about 20 minutes late for our appointment. But they were very helpful once they joined
First consultation with Joana Reyes was fantastic! She was knowledgeable and friendly, and I felt comfortable discussing my medical concerns with her! I have made an appointment to follow-up with her. The only thing that was a little difficult for me was the upfront cost of the first consultation and the continued fee. This is because the company does not take insurance. I'm not sure if this is something that will change in the future, but it would be helpful to your patients to consider! 5 stars for the provider, 4 stars overall (this is just due to the cost as I am a grad student and it takes a long time to recoup the money from insurance on the back end).
Had a very nice first appointment with JOANA REYES, who was very helpful and dealt with me when I couldn’t access the video call immediately.
Joana Reyes is a great doctor. She listens to my need
She is very helpful and listens
Good service and provider!
I have found klarity to be an easy to use platform and my provider to be very informative and helpful throughout the process. I would recommend.
Excellent service! Very responsive and informative.
Joana Reyes has been my provider, she has been very accommodating and overall the service has been great.
So far so good.
Kate Graen was terrific non judgmental. Thank you.
Dr. Jeremy Verhines​ has been very helpful for my symptoms and actually cares about my input. He has been nothing short of a life saver for me. I would have rated 5/5, but I took one star off for the Klarity ADHD website as it is a little clunky/old-fashioned and there are some typos.
Klarity Health is rated 5.0 based on 992 reviews