Klook.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Klook.com

Tell us how Klook.com made you happy
I've found Klook.com accidentally while planning for activities for a vacation trip to South Korea. Even thought I've never heard of the site, I decided to give it a try. I enjoyed how simple it was to make a reservation for a WiFi egg through the site. Once I arrived in South Korea and got the egg, I was pleasantly surprised. Coming all the way from the other side of the world and having such a thing taken care of in less than 5 minutes over the internet felt great. I've since bought several other tickets for places I wanted to see using the site. Not only did all the reservations work flawlessly, most of them were also bought at a discount compared to tickets bought directly at the places I wanted to see. Klook.com also provides users with a sort of fidelity point system. If you leave reviews of your experiences in their site, they reward you with discount points you can use towards your next purchases. Overall, the site works great and I will be re-using it the next time I go on vacation.
Klook.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews