K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K&M Auto Centre Ltd
Read K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

kandmautocentre@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how K&M Auto Centre Ltd made you happy
i have been using K&M for about five years now and have always found everyone there very nice to deal with, even though i now live on the other side of nottingham from them i still always go back for great honest service and great prices on everything they have ever done to one of my cars.

mark.
My sister recommended this garage and I have always been very happy with the service.

The staff are all helpful, giving great advice on your cars condition. This helps as you know in advance the things that will need doing so you can save for them - no surprise large bill!

I also never have any issues getting my car booked in; they go out of their way to fit it in every time. The text sent advising my MOT was due, brilliant idea as I always forget!
I have been using K&M since they got my very first car on the road. Always excellent and honest service from Gary and his team. Great prices and by far the best garage around! I would go anywhere else! Josh
I first went to K&M because I like to support local business's, but now I'd be happy to travel across town to use them. They are honest, trustworthy and fair, the work they do is to the highest standard and their prices are amazing. I won't go any where else.
Checked my fiesta for engine fault , couldn't find any so didn't charge
Fast helpful and trustworthy

Thanks
A garage you can trust to do a good job and at a very reasonable price. Good friendly straight talking advice from Gary and team with excellent customer service . Quick turn around throw in for good measure.
Puts the big garages to shame . Highly recommendable
John Fowler.
Been to k&m again today, got 2 new tyres fitted + full wheel alignment v/good price fast efficient service. Been using these guys for over 10 years now never a complaint, My son and daughters use them now and are very happy with them and confident they will only repair what is broken. Phil Bannerman.
Excellent service!! :) A friendly professional establishment with work carried out to the highest standards. Clear and concise explanations of all work carried out so no nasty surprises when the bill has to be paid. Honest and reliable. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. :)
Took my 07 Fiesta in for MOT and service at 1000. At 1215 i had a call saying it was ready and had passed with just a few advisories. Great fast service and at just £140 it was the cheapest quote i found.
Definitely will use them again.
K & M are our companies first stop for tyres and exhausts every time, honest and reliable is how I would describe them and the service they give but better than that they are competitive, use the best parts and can be relied upon to tell you the truth which lets be honest is a rare thing nowadays. If a tyre can be repaired they repair it, if an exhaust needs a bracket or is missing a bolt they never try and sell you something you don't need.

Use K & M for all your auto care needs I promise you will not be disappointed.
As a women with very limited mechanical knowledge, easy to get ripped off in garages. Found K&M 6 years ago and have never been anywhere else since. First visit thought I needed new tyres...told have 3 months wear left in them and to save my money for a bit!!
I have always found the guys, genuine, honest, friendly ( without the chauvinist crap) and most importantly always get the job done quickly at a price that I now trust to be completely reasonable. Highly recommend. 5*
I have been using K&M for a number of years and the friendly trustworthy service you get is second to none. You get your repairs done at a great price and never feel you have been ripped off. We are a 3car family and all of us visit whenever we have to and are always made to feel welcome and of course get a great service. Would recommend to anyone but especially ladies who feel vulnerable. Because you can trust this garage totally. Adie
I took my 03 Citroen to K & M for it's MOT. I was convinced that I would have a huge bill but it was extremely reasonable. All done with a courteous and friendly service. I will always use them in the future.
Been to this garage over the past few years and always had fantastic service.
Some garages i always feel overcharge but at k&m the price is good and so is the service so that's the reason I always go back to them.
Gary and the guys at K&M have looked after my mum, my sister, and my cars for years. I wouldnt think about going anywhere else in Nottingham.

K & M are always accommodating, polite, super efficient and reasonably priced. The service is excellent. I would recommend them again and again for any vehicle!

Alex O
Strelley Village
More than happy to recommend this Garage. Straightforward and honest. Deserves recognition as a good independent garage that gets the job done for a price you are happy to pay.

Handy location in Bulwell, near the tram stop/bus station, so you wont be stranded.

Note (but not a negative) 2.5-3% charge for Credit Card Payments, so save up your pennies.
I have been using k&m for over 20 years. I will not go anywhere else. They are very reliable, and HONEST. Excellent value, whatever you have done.
All members of staff are pleasant and helpful.

Wish there was an excellent star.
Really nice manner, excellent service and quality of workmanship. Thanks for helping me out!
Been using K & M for 20 years plus. Nothing ever too much trouble, no rip off prices and will always fit you in if they can. When my clutch went late Friday afternoon a courtesty car was on hand to get me through the weekend. Couldn't ask for better service.

Jenny Radford
Had my tyres done today the staff were very helpful, friendly and professional. I will defiantly use them again to do my MOT and service.
K&M Auto Centre Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 71 reviews