K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K&M Auto Centre Ltd
Read K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

kandmautocentre@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how K&M Auto Centre Ltd made you happy
If you want a down to earth service at a really good price this is the place to go. Straight forward to the point really good service I was impressed with the lads that work there very friendly. Thank you.
quality service
excellent service, friendly staff
Took my car in for mot, very well priced and very friendly service as well, have done a really good job will definitely be going back
Went into branch today for 2 new tyres after being conned by a different garage.Excellent customer service & very professional (WM07LVD)
Consistently the fastest, cheapest and best around. Used these guys for years and r commend them to everyone, they will go out of their way to get the job done.
Another job well done!! Been using K & M for a good few years and so have other members of my family and they always give a good honet service and always at a competitive price.I would highly recommend them!! Keep up the good work.
Went to get my car checked clutch was going. I was offered a cutesy car for the weekend, my car was ready on the Monday. 5 star service and staff are friendly thank you.
Have used K & M for well over 10 years, and have always found their service and charges very acceptable. Many years ago my Spacewagon had failed the MOT with a leaking part of the exhaust. Mitsubishi told me I needed a complete new system for £1400 + VAT, other local exhaust fitters said the part had to come from the makers, so they could not help. Got Gary on the case, he located the part and next day I drove away with the exhaust repaired for £200 including VAT. The exhaust lasted another 4 or 5 years before needing any more attention! They are also prepared to do those odd little bits to help, sometimes for goodwill...They deserve the success they achieve !!
Right then, have to say that I am chuffed to bits :)
went to the place for the first time today with a headlight out. After visiting another place that couldn't fit the light for me, they imediately asked for my keys, took my car into the garage, changed the light for me and came straight back out. INSTANT service :) what more can you ask for? Will definitely be back, thank you guys top service...
my first car and I didnt have a clue what was wrong with it but it was broke and would not make the long journey I had planned. The guys at k&m very friendly and reassuring and managed to squeeze my car in and sort out all my problems. Will definitely be the only garage I will be using in the future.
I have visited this garage 3 times in the last year, I have had my old car serviced and now my new car has just had its MOT. I know nothing about cars or how much it costs but everytime I get my bill I take it to my uncle who does know about cars and he always tells me the price is very reasonable so I trust them now! The service is always good, the most recent visit took longer than expected but it's not an issue! K and M will always be my garage going forward!
K and M give outstanding service, are very knowledgeable and professional.

Good prices, excellent products and reliability, what more can I ask, there is no need to go to the big boys.

Well done to you all, see you soon for more of the same..........

Alan Shaw
Prompt, quick, efficient and courteous service this morning. Even though the problem was minor, they fixed it straight away. Have used before and will certainly use again.
I have been a customer of K&M from 2007 and find them very professional and always obliging whenever you visit them and always recommend them when asked where I go for my servicing, would not go anywhere else

David Garrett
i have using K&M autocentre before they moved to their current site and have always received excellent customer service and top quality workmanship
Amazing and the speed they fix your car in can ask for much more really, relatively cheap and quick Thanks
Excellent service from start to finish, delivery and collection of car easy, good contact to discuss a minor problem and easy payment. well done great job.
Have used K&M for several years now and will continue doing so.
Great job at sensible prices and reliable. Derek/ Nuthall
Able to take a look at my car at short notice, diagnosed problem and provided quote very quickly, work completed that afternoon. Very good service, no nonsense. Impressive.
K&M Auto Centre Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 71 reviews