Knitting Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Knitting Co
"The seller promptly informed me that she did not have the the amount of yarn I had ordered, so that I could decide if I wanted a different colour or a refund."
"Fast service and delivery."
Carole Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful wool, very quick delivery, just a pleasant experience all round."
Melva Rice
Verified Buyer
"Prices are good and delivery prompt!"
"Special offer prices were really good, delivery was quick and very efficient, and the yarn I purchased is gorgeous!"
Joan Jablonski
Verified Buyer
"Their website was easy to understand and quick and painless with the shopping cart. I only purchased a couple of small items, but the delivery was very quick and the goods were excellent. I would recommend Knitting Co to any crafter looking for quality goods at a reasonable price."
"Was thrilled to find a hiya hiya interchangeable needle set of 13 and then to get them at a great price was a real bonus. Quick delivery was the icing on the cake! Very happy customer"
Michaela Raccanello
"Great service."
Margaret Pooley
Verified Buyer
"Discount for the products."
Clare Dyer
Verified Buyer
"Great website, fast shipping and quality products."
"Stocking my fave brands and marketing shipping online easy (for someone that works typically like to touch and feel!) Thank you"
JO DUIGNAN
Verified Buyer
"Amazing price. Amazing service. Thank you."
Beatriz Fink
Verified Buyer
"Can you please let me know when you are back in business I like shopping with an Australian company. All the best when the baby arrives Regards Beatriz Fink"
"very quick with order and delivery"
Kathryn Kirkpatrick
Verified Buyer
"The service is second to none. From online ordering, to the telephone call to let me know some of my order was unavailable, to the parcel post delivery, I was well informed about my purchases. The yarn is fabulous as well. Thank you"
Genette Cox
Verified Buyer
"I love knitting and I received my items promptly, thank you"
Marie Biswell
Verified Buyer
"good selection, quick postage."
Elizabeth Crewes
Verified Buyer
"As described, great service. Would definitely purchase from you again."
Sue Martin
Verified Buyer
"I just love how Noro was affordable to me on your site and the postage was very reasonable."
Lisa Belfield
Verified Buyer
"Superior fast service with quality items"
Knitting Co is rated 4.80 based on 92 reviews