Knitting Co Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Knitting Co
"I never received my order"
Amanda Ylia
Verified Buyer
"Pricing was reasonable, and it was great to order on a Saturday and receive the order shipped email on the following day (Sunday) which I wasn't expecting."
Helena Wood
Verified Buyer
"Quick postage. Good price"
"Easy to order and fast delivery."
Sally Cullen
Verified Buyer
"Perfect thank you. Will definitely use your company again"
"Found a 10 ball supply of a specific colour yarn I was after at a very good price!"
Sue Birchall
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt Sending my order and I was very happy with my purchase. Thank you."
"Inspiring range. Good prices. Prompt delivery. And Australian to boot!"
Maryann Krug
Verified Buyer
"Quick service prompt delivery of product."
Patricia Bennion
Verified Buyer
"The process from ordering to delivery was expedient"
"An excellent online shopping experience! Very fast, streamlined, professional and good value for money. I will definitely shop again. Thank you so much!"
RObyn Roach
Verified Buyer
"Morning Ordered package online and it was dispatched quickly and efficiently and I was able to get on with my knitting without delay Am new to knitting and will continue to order through you as you are not far from home and it is an Australian company Happy knitting Regards Robyn"
Rhonda Coffey
Verified Buyer
"I bought a pair of the needles and I am finding them fantastic. I have been using the bamboo and Tasmania Oak ones for a while but your needles are something else! Great find!"
Nicole Sumpton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and customer service."
"Initially, there was an error made with my order. This has been resolved quickly by Margaret and such service is much appreciated."
"No dramas, goods arrived by prompt mail & pricing was good. I'll definitely be dropping by again if/when I need further knitting supplies."
Lauren Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, excellent product"
"The goods I ordered arrive just as I ordered and in very good time."
"Margaret at knitting Co was very helpful in queries very prompt in her response my error at ordering the wrong crochet hooks. The refund was very quick in processing. I have no hesitation in forwarding the Knitting Co company to my many craft friends. I will not hesitate in purchasing from Knitting Co in the future. Jodie"
Arthur Alchin
Verified Buyer
"Put in an order for a knitting needle set for my wife for our anniversary, price was good and arrived on time as advised and expected, very happy, thank you"
Knitting Co is rated 4.75 based on 67 reviews