Knitting Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Knitting Co
"The seller promptly informed me that she did not have the the amount of yarn I had ordered, so that I could decide if I wanted a different colour or a refund."
"Fast service and delivery."
"Beautiful wool, very quick delivery, just a pleasant experience all round."
"Prices are good and delivery prompt!"
"Special offer prices were really good, delivery was quick and very efficient, and the yarn I purchased is gorgeous!"
"Their website was easy to understand and quick and painless with the shopping cart. I only purchased a couple of small items, but the delivery was very quick and the goods were excellent. I would recommend Knitting Co to any crafter looking for quality goods at a reasonable price."
"Was thrilled to find a hiya hiya interchangeable needle set of 13 and then to get them at a great price was a real bonus. Quick delivery was the icing on the cake! Very happy customer"
"Great service."
"Discount for the products."
"Great website, fast shipping and quality products."
"Stocking my fave brands and marketing shipping online easy (for someone that works typically like to touch and feel!) Thank you"
"Amazing price. Amazing service. Thank you."
"Can you please let me know when you are back in business I like shopping with an Australian company. All the best when the baby arrives Regards Beatriz Fink"
"very quick with order and delivery"
"The service is second to none. From online ordering, to the telephone call to let me know some of my order was unavailable, to the parcel post delivery, I was well informed about my purchases. The yarn is fabulous as well. Thank you"
"I love knitting and I received my items promptly, thank you"
"good selection, quick postage."
"As described, great service. Would definitely purchase from you again."
"I just love how Noro was affordable to me on your site and the postage was very reasonable."
"Superior fast service with quality items"
Knitting Co is rated 4.80 based on 92 reviews