Knopkatransfer.com Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Knopkatransfer.com Reviews

About Knopkatransfer.com:

KnopkaTransfer offers high quality transfer service from airport to hotel, cruise port, sea or ski resort or per-hour car rental with a professional drivers in Europe.

+44 2035142518

info@knopkatransfer.com

Nolksdf Str. 34/A

Tell us how Knopkatransfer.com made you happy
Все было здорово. Спасибо водителю что быстро доставил из аэропорта в центр Рима. Отличный сервис. Все точно и без задержек. В Италии с этим тяжело))) Ребята молодцы. Рекомендую!!!
I used KnopkaTransfer for transfers in minivan from Milano Malpensa airport to Lugano
for me and my family and I would recommend this company.
The driver was polite and the car was clean. They also have reliable rates. Recommended!
Will contact this company on my last trip in Milan. Great service, friendly and helpful drivers.
Additional thanks for the return transfer discount!
A first class experience, clean high quality cars for transfers in Lyon.
The car was clean, the driver was polite, we have had a good transfer from Courchevel to Linate airport. Thanks, guys!
I am satisfied! Thank you!
5 STARS SERVICE!
I booked for transfer from Airport Malpensa to the MIlan hotel that we booked.
The managers answered helped me to book the transfer. The carrier was on time.
Thank you!!!
I have been using this transfer throughout the year as I often fly to work in Italy, etc. I like this company because of their politeness and excellent service.
Great service. Acceptable prices. During the ride the driver was not annoying as it often happens. Water, itnernet ... even stop at the bar - at no extra charge. Very satisfied!
Wonderful service. Driver was very polite and friendly. Thanks a lot to KnopkaTransfer.
Harika hizmet için teşekkür ederiz! Herkesten memnunum. Teşekkür ederim.
Excellent experience! Courteous and polite driver, super friendly and on time. Nice clean car and comfortable ride. Would definitely recommend this service!
Used KnopkaTransfer for transfers to and from Paris-CDG airport and Disneyland.
Drivers on time for both journeys, courteous and friendly, clean minivan, well driven.
Always on time, clean vehicles, courteous drivers and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks and see you on January...
We used Knopkatransfer services when our daughter went to Italy for summer school and we were absolutely satisfied both by accuracy of the given service and the price. We have no complaints whatsoever. The vehicle was first class, the driver was polite and prompt. So, I would absolutely recommend this company to those who need safe transfer in a foreign country.
We was traveling in Milan from MXP airport and the Knopka service of transfer was excellent - timelly and professional. The driver gave also several usefull advises about the city sighting and shops, that made our short visit very nice and easy.
5 stars!
Low rates, recommmended!
Thank you, very much! You are the best in Europe!!!
Satisfied