Knopkatransfer.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knopkatransfer.com

About Knopkatransfer.com: KnopkaTransfer offers high quality transfer service from airport to hotel, cruise port, sea or ski resort or per-hour car rental with a professional drivers in Europe.

+44 2035142518

info@knopkatransfer.com

Nolksdf Str. 34/A

Tell us how Knopkatransfer.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Siempre nos hemos sentido cómodos viajando con Knopkatransfer. Gracias por compartir esta maravillosa experiencia de estar en la Toscana con nosotros."
"I ordered to the station early in the morning, the car arrived on time, the price is quite real, thanks to the service."
"Höfliche, aufmerksame Fahrer, saubere Autos, Pünktlichkeit."
"Three times I used the services of this company and everything was super. The airports, at night, no problem. Precise in time and not expensive. Everything is fine"
"This is a thank you message to a very nice taxi driver in Bologna whose name is unknown. My husband wanted to take a cab to our hotel even though it was only a 10 minute walk from the Pappare Bologna cafe. The honest taxi driver told us we really did not need a taxi for such a short distance. When I insisted we wanted a ride due to my husband's back, he drove us to the hotel, but refused to take any money for the short trip."
"Vorrei ringraziare di cuore per tutti i servizi della vostra Compagnia. Per la professionalità, la gentilezza e la simpatia per un servizio ad un prezzo davvero conveniente."
"Хороший сервис. Удобен тем, что машины есть почти в каждом городе Европы."
"Excellent and reliable"
"Booked this service because of a friend recommended it. Very clean and new car. Professional driver"
"Knopkatransfer ātri atbildēja, kad es pieprasīju, lai tas tiktu uzņemts ātrāk nekā rezervācijas laiks. Man ir draudzīgs vadītājs, kurš labi runāja angļu valodā un sazinājās ar mani, lai saņemtu papildu norādījumus. Man nebija nekādu sūdzību."
"I have used them the past several times. Whether I call 15 minutes in advance or the day before, they always have a driver to my house. Even when they're 10 minutes early, they're extremely patient and never start running the meter until I come out."
"Never had a problem with them there the best ones I even did not have cash they still gave me ride so I will always call them"
"Tutto è andato bene. Siamo arrivati sani e salvi."
"Thanks for the help in organizing the transfer. Everything went well."
"Gran servicio, correo electrónico rápido y reservado"
"Vi var nöjda med deras service och bokade dem igen från Paris till Le Havre.Kommer definitivt rekommendera."
"I want to thank the driver Constantine from Milan. Thanks to his professionalism, we managed to take the plane, despite the traffic on the roads"
"We are very satisfied with the level of quality of the service provided. Driver in Venice was excellent."
"Clear site, polite managers, proffecional drivers"
"Our family of 4 adults booked a car trip from Venice to Rijeka as we needed to pick up a rental car in Croatia so we could return in Croatia. I was a little nervous at first booking on the internet, however it was a great experience. Knopkatransfer was prompt and the van was very comfortable. The driver waited at our drop off with us to ensure we connected with our rental car. I would highly recommend booking with Knopkatransfer."
Knopkatransfer.com is rated 4.92 based on 168 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access