Knopkatransfer.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knopkatransfer.com

About Knopkatransfer.com: KnopkaTransfer offers high quality transfer service from airport to hotel, cruise port, sea or ski resort or per-hour car rental with a professional drivers in Europe.

+44 2035142518

info@knopkatransfer.com

Nolksdf Str. 34/A

Tell us how Knopkatransfer.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Grazie per il transfer da Malpensa a Milano. Per me miglior qualità prezzo. Macina era nuova Mercedes classe V. Consiglio a tutti!"
"Stay within their list of serviced areas! We had good experiences in the past so asked KnopkaTranser.com if service was available in Budapest and Prague. Received full confirmations over a month prior to date of both services. I reconfirmed week before. I was assured private transports were in place. Our transport from Budapest to Vienna was late and no one answered the phone when we tried to confirm that someone was actually coming, just running a bit late. While pleasant, our driver had not showered and was disheveled, vehicle below expectations but we made it to Vienna and were grateful. Our second scheduled private transport was canceled the night before our scheduled pick up because we were told the driver and company were trying to reach us to confirm and could not reach us. We thought we were already confirmed and all was in place weeks prior. This policy was not in place the prior 3 times we used this company, how were we to know we had to confirm the night before?. We were enjoying our vacation and did not have cell service in many areas, and our phones were off during a symphony concert when they said they tried to reach us. Neither my husband or I showed any missed calls on our mobile phones. We received an email cancellation late at night when we turned our phones on. KnopkaTransfer was not available by then. They offered a lame WhatsApp communication, but I did not have the app on my phone. Very unprofessional. Tried to email several times. Caused us a sleepless night. We made other arrangements first thing in the morning through our hotel. Paid much more for last minute reservation. After we did so they email that they had a driver coming. No apology for the unnecessary stress they inserted into our vacation. We cancelled. Sadly will not be using this company again."
"Трансфер и водитель были превосходны. Водитель ждал на месте, указанном ранее в переписке. Он помог нам с чемоданами, в машине работал кондиционер и была вода."
"Il servizio era eccezionale anche se abbiamo chiesto un servizio navetta notturno (4:00), anche il prezzo è ragionevole. Grazie a Julia per la sua attenzione."
"Wir wurden im Voraus darüber informiert, wie wir unseren Fahrer finden konnten, was den Prozess wirklich reibungslos machte. Unser Fahrer war höflich und freundlich und hätte nicht hilfsbereiter sein können."
"С ними приятно иметь дело, машины приезжают вовремя, всегда чистые и ухоженные."
"The first time I used the service, and did not regret it !! Ordered from Charles de Gaulle to Deauville and back in a few days. Drivers are very polite and punctual. Service definitely recommend"
"Спасибо за прекрасную поездку. Очень нравится ваш сервис. Без задержек забрали из дома и вовремя доставили в аэропорт. Отдельное спасибо Вашим водителям. Профессионально, качественно и быстро. Всегда выбираю Вас."
"Ich habe den Service des Unternehmens zum ersten Mal genutzt, was ich nicht bereut habe. Der Service ist von seiner besten Seite"
"We were satisfied. Everything was in time. The driver service is excellent. The driver helped her husband with the luggage, because I was with a child. In the summer of this summer, again requested services. I hope the impressions will remain the same."
"Je recommande vivement le service KnopkaTransfer si vous souhaitez réserver une voiture privée entre l'aéroport et le centre-ville d'Amsterdam."
"Just came from Paris and I would absolutely recommend.I plan to use them every year when I travel to Europe! Thank you again!"
"Erstaunliche Transferdienste - wir haben sie am Ende dreimal genutzt"
"Gran viaje desde el aeropuerto. Conductor esperándonos con signo. Taxi muy comodo. Conductor muy útil. Sin duda lo volveré a usar si necesita taxi!"
"Perfect service, great communication, very good driver and clean car."
"The driver was waiting for us more than one hour and didn't ask for the additional payment. He was very polite and a good driver. Booking is very easy."
"Punctual, efficient and helpful transportation services with a driver in Italy, France and Germany. Thank you for all your help!"
"I have only positive things to say. They are on time and totally reliable."
"Идеальный трансфер, отличный водитель. Рекомендую и большое спасибо"
"Effiziente und zuverlässige Überweisungen. Wir haben unseren Flughafentransfer und die Reise nach Delphi gebucht. Die Autos sind sehr ordentlich, sauber und geräumig."
Knopkatransfer.com is rated 4.91 based on 194 reviews