Knopkatransfer.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Knopkatransfer.com

About Knopkatransfer.com: KnopkaTransfer offers high quality transfer service from airport to hotel, cruise port, sea or ski resort or per-hour car rental with a professional drivers in Europe.

+44 2035142518

info@knopkatransfer.com

Nolksdf Str. 34/A

Tell us how Knopkatransfer.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"We were picked up in a very timely fashion and delivered sooner than expected. The driver was very courteous and pleasant to work with. I definitely would use Knopkatransfer company again."
"I recommend Knopkatransfer to anyone who wants to travel in Italy and France."
"Bon service. Voiture propre. Pilote ponctuel."
"Ottimo servizio di 5 stelle. Abbiamo ordinato un paio di transfer da MXP a Garni Dolomieu e viceversa con Knopkatransfer e siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti."
"We would like to express our appreciation for the wonderful job you did for our trip from Malpensa airport to Madesimo this season 2019!"
"A first class experience, clean high quality cars for transfers in Lyon."
"I have used KnopkaTransfer over the past few months and found they provide an excellent service at a reasonable price. Will advice your company to my friends. Thanks!"
"Fast and comfortable limo service in Nice and Cannes. Thank you and see you in June. Charles"
"Удобный сервис, вежливые водители. Заказывали микроавтобус в Мадриде, всё прошло отлично. Спасибо!"
"The car was clean, the driver was polite, we have had a good transfer from Courchevel to Linate airport. Thanks, guys!"
"Thanks for transfers from Geneve to Courchevel this winter. Will recommend you to my friends!"
"I am satisfied! Thank you!"
"5 STARS SERVICE! I booked for transfer from Airport Malpensa to the MIlan hotel that we booked. The managers answered helped me to book the transfer. The carrier was on time. Thank you!!!"
"Quality service, I use it more than once. The transfer is not expensive, the drivers are polite. Recommend))"
"Good transfer, ordered a car to the airport, the driver arrived on time, the car smells clean and pleasant, the ride is comfortable and safe, I was satisfied, I will order more."
"Merci pour votre coopération. Ce fut un plaisir de travailler avec vous!"
"I have been using this transfer throughout the year as I often fly to work in Italy, etc. I like this company because of their politeness and excellent service."
"Great company! Rested in Rome. My husband and I ordered a transfer from the airport to the hotel! Clean car, nice driver! Arrived on time!"
"About the company, I heard quite a lot and only positive!I myself have been working with her for a year,and not a bit doubted her-although initially it was different."
Knopkatransfer.com is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews