KORA Organics USA Reviews

KORA Organics USA 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Olivia Dummer
KORA Organics USA 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Cristopher Benavides
I’m really enjoying this face oil. I feel like it has brightened my skin and it absorbs nicely. I’ve been using it for 3 weeks. Also, the scent is lovely. My next purchase from KORA will probably be the Vitamin C serum.
Am pregnant and using Kora, i really like them
KORA ORganics has exceptional customer service! Thank you!
Smells like aloe and makes my face texture smooth after application. It’s a calming smell and I love the product!
OMG!!!! This oil is the best body oil I have ever tried and I’ve tried all oils in all price points. It melts into your skin just like butter. Gives you any amazing glow. Please try it, you will not regret it.
Awesome product can't live without love its organic
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! IT'S AWESOME!! Love All KORA's products. I use this everyday. My daughter is also a big fan.
The design of this mat is so peaceful and inspires good health.
Love this product
Perfect for combating dry winter skin!
Love it! Feels great
After finding the Medical Medium information and trying very hard to switch all my personal care products to natural ingredients I found your products. I was very impressed with the care and natural ingredients you put into all your products, and all your hard work that you put into living your best life and trying to avoid all the harsh chemicals that we are all exposed to everyday. I love what it does for my skin and I feel good about using it everyday, thank you so very much, I appreciate all that you do.
I have been using kora for about a year now and I can’t imagine my life without it. Incredible product, I highly recommend anyone try it. The noni oil in particular is a must have!
Lovee this skincare! My skin is so soft and glows after each use!
Love it! Great body wash
Bought this for my daughter she absolutely loves all the skincare line
I've been very pleased with all of the products. Especially the face oil and the roller ball eye oil. I use them every day and they have done wonders for my skin. Unfortunately I haven't had a great experience with customer service the last couple of times. The customer service was outstanding but not so lately.
I love the skincare line ( face). My skin is smooth and blemish free. I use the cleanser,the turmeric mask, face oil, eye oil and serum
Absolutely wonderful and life changing products! I saw this with no exaggeration! I'm in my late twenties so my skin does not need as much specific attention as some other individuals but within the last year I have seen my skin become more firm, less large breakouts, and a more overall healthy, clear look. I personally have never suffered from too much acne but with stress my chin will suffer from breakouts but I have loved getting to experience that less.
The team does a great job and is great with communication! I have also loved getting to learn about the ingredients used in the products; the company is upfront about them all and I have been so grateful! The skin over my entire body is so grateful and is thriving!
Amazing products that have totally transformed my skin. Swear by these products and can not live without them.
KORA Organics USA is rated 4.31 based on 275 reviews