KORA Organics USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend KORA Organics USA
Read KORA Organics USA Reviews
Love their products!
I have been using this serum since late March - beginning of April as a measure of self-care during Covid and all of the break outs I've had to endure from wearing the mask at work. It is definitely helping with pigmentation. I have been seeing pretty steady results that are diminishing the acne scars. The tumeric mask is a staple of my skin care routine (every 2 weeks or so), and the Noni oil also a staple helps my face heal. It is such a nourishing product. It also came with a little rose quarts stone and I was so surprised and happy about it. Made my whole day :) Thank you KORA!
Not worth it. not worth the hassle and had issues with customer service.
My only point is that the body moisturizer needs to have more quantity for its price .
I like the feel of this mask, but I'm noticing some breakouts I didn't have before. I think I'll have to use it as a daytime, 15 minute mask as opposed to an overnight.
I love the fresh smell of 🌹 with this mist and it’s not too sticky on my face. It makes my face so dewy and glowy too.
KORA Organics USA 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Amazing product. Couldn’t be more happier. I have been using Kora moisturizers for 4 years! Love you Miranda💕
I love this mask. It leaves your skin feeling soft & exfoliates without being too harsh.
Love love love!!! The products truly live up to The reviews! Can’t live without it!
I loved this product the first time I bought it. When I repurchased it the pump didn't work. I had to mail it back and wait for another. On the second replacement the pump didn't work again. Once again I had to mail it back and wait for a replacement. Overall it took a couple of weeks. Now I have the third bottle and the pump works but the product feels a little grainy which I didn't experience the first time I tried it. I don't want to deal with the hassle of another exchange.
As much as I would like to like this product, it caused me breakouts and after a month now, I’m still suffering. Also, the pump already gave out so I have 1/2 amount on the tube that I cannot use 😬
Gets makeup off thoroughly, not greasy, leaves no residue, and keeps my mature skin soft and balanced. Awesome stuff!
Have been using their products for a few years now. My skin has never been smoother. Love the brand. Will never go back to putting harsh chemicals on my skin. Thank you Kora
The best products I’ve ever had! Highly recommended! :)
Love the way it smells and feels! I do see my skin benefiting from this serum
I originally got a sample of this from Sephora. I used it on my face and it really plumped it up and softened it. I starting putting it on my sons eczema and it cleared up some really dry patches. This oil is amazing.
I have been very patient and emailing you a couple times already about my order which was purchased a month ago. And yet, I have not received any response from your company. This is stressing me out as I live in Canada.

I kept checking my account to see if there has been an update, but no. There has not been any since last month. I can't even track it as it is the same thing. Can you please let me know what is going on? This is really terrible. If you can't let me know what's going on and won't have my order yet, I need a full refund!

Can someone from your customer service team respond to me? This is so frustrating. No reassurance whatsoever at all. Nothing.
Veryy good, I've been using it for about two weeks and I've noticed a huge difference.
The best!!
Would not purchase again. Was very creamy but did absolutely nothing to take off my makeup. Even after washing with it twice it just sat on my face but didn’t actually clean it. Had to use my old cleanser to do the job.
KORA Organics USA is rated 4.38 based on 127 reviews