KORA Organics USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend KORA Organics USA

Tell us how KORA Organics USA made you happy
These products have enhanced my skin care routine. I was trying different brands when I found Kora Organics and now it’s my favorite. Love knowing the products are clean and feel amazing and my skin is glowing.
Wonderful products
Smelled off, as it had gone off. I’ve used the product before and there was something wrong with it.
Just switched to KORA and my face feels phenomenal!
Really enjoy how my skin feels after using these products. I wake up and my skin is radiant. Better than many other products that are much harsher on the market.
First off, I’m new to the KORA Fam and I can honestly say I stand behind the brand wholeheartedly! I first tried the gentle cleanser and seriously have watched my skin transform. I didn’t even realize how dehydrated/dull looking my skin was until I started using this cleanser. Just the texture alone is unlike any other cleanser. I also use the tumeric 2-in-1 brightening exfoliating mask which is incredible. The two products I love the most would have to be the noni glow oil along with the sleeping mask, as you literally can see the glow within minutes/over night!!
Kora is my go to for oil based products for skincare. I have seen a difference in my skin!
I love how fast their service is. They packed the products well and the website is easily accessible.
Face feels hydrated after cleansing. Cleanser has an unpleasant stench.
The best and most honest company!
love it- smells amazing, consistsnce is very good also. strongly recommend
Très bons produits ! Ma peau sensible est aux petits soins!
Products that genuinely work!
A little bit too purple for daytime
I loved the Noni glow facial oil. It is my favorite product.
I love this moisturizer! Its super light but also incredibly hydrating and im glad i purchased it.
I love the skin care line. All of the products have been wonderful. The only issue I had were with the sprays, the spay function and sometimes the noni eye oil with coming out of the roller. But the products are great. I will keep using.
Excellent products! I highly recommend it :)
I love the way this exfoliator cleans my skin
It’s so good