La Menagerie Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend La Menagerie
Click Here

Tell us how La Menagerie made you happy

"I ordered a beautiful penguin for my friend for her birthday, I was able to add an Elephant to my order which was Amazing!! I ordered my necklace over a month ago and have still yet to receive them today. I contacted the company and they told me the necklaces were lost. I understand that so I have been patient throughout the whole process. Since I had not received any of my products I asked for a refund, the company sent me a receipt stating that I was issued said refund but in reality I have neither my refund nor the necklaces I ordered. I am extremely frustrated at this point. I will never buy anything from this company again and I recommend you do not either."
Are you La Menagerie? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Amy
"I ordered a beautiful origami sloth necklace for my sister in law, the quality is excellent and she absolutely loved it!"
La Menagerie is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews