La Menagerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Menagerie

Tell us how La Menagerie made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I had a delivery issue with my order (not La Menagerie's fault) but they handled it and even sent me a free necklace-absolutely recommend to anyone, plus the necklaces are amazing!
I ordered a gold dinosaur however a silver owl arrived. The note in with the item specified though that it was a gold dinosaur so I took a pic of this and emailed the seller to ask how I return the product free of charge and get the product I ordered. She kindly replied saying keep the owl and we will send the dinosaur which they duly did within a few days. Great service.
I ordered a beautiful penguin for my friend for her birthday, I was able to add an Elephant to my order which was Amazing!! I ordered my necklace over a month ago and have still yet to receive them today. I contacted the company and they told me the necklaces were lost. I understand that so I have been patient throughout the whole process. Since I had not received any of my products I asked for a refund, the company sent me a receipt stating that I was issued said refund but in reality I have neither my refund nor the necklaces I ordered. I am extremely frustrated at this point. I will never buy anything from this company again and I recommend you do not either.
Amy
I ordered a beautiful origami sloth necklace for my sister in law, the quality is excellent and she absolutely loved it!
La Menagerie is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews