Lagunamoon Essential Oils Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lagunamoon Essential Oils

Tell us how Lagunamoon Essential Oils made you happy
i bought 3 oils through Ali. I know essential oils very well and can tell you their oils are fake. For example Rose is usually a thick red substance. Theirs is clear and runny like any simple oil. Same for Jasmine of theirs. Their Sandalwood smells like perfume not like ay type of real Sandalwood (santalum album, spicata or amyrillys). And the real Santalum is thick, theirs is runny and oily like all their oils. The rose and jasmine smell real but they have obviously diluted them majorly.
Best essential oil set ever! Great price and smells like pure high quality essential oils. The moment I opened the box I got an amazing fragrance and knew I would love them.
Lagunamoon is the worst brand I've ever tried. I've been buying all different types of brands d find the best ones for its buck. These are just super synthetic smelling and if you are wanting to use oils in your body care/ hair care I do not recommend.i have to admit they do smell good (very much like incense).
The essential oils come out in streams rather than drops, making it very difficult to control the fragrance. Sent a note to the company and they requested my order number. I sent it right away but never heard from them again, even after asking for help. Very disappointed in product and customer service. (I think it is from China.)
Lagunamoon Essential Oils is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews