Lagunamoon Essential Oils Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lagunamoon Essential Oils

Tell us how Lagunamoon Essential Oils made you happy

"Lagunamoon is the worst brand I've ever tried. I've been buying all different types of brands d find the best ones for its buck. These are just super synthetic smelling and if you are wanting to use oils in your body care/ hair care I do not recommend.i have to admit they do smell good (very much like incense)."
Are you Lagunamoon Essential Oils? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The essential oils come out in streams rather than drops, making it very difficult to control the fragrance. Sent a note to the company and they requested my order number. I sent it right away but never heard from them again, even after asking for help. Very disappointed in product and customer service. (I think it is from China.)"
Lagunamoon Essential Oils is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access