Landmark modular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Landmark modular

Tell us how Landmark modular made you happy
Omg, I wish I could have seen this before. My father had a Heart attack because of this. I'm signing as Anonymous because we have been threatened with legal actions against us and unfortunately we do not have anything saved thanks to Mr. Gold- http://www.thegoodword.co.uk/2015/12/05/landmark-lofts-london-review-the-small-print/ - It's happening minimum since 2015!! If you have been affected by the unethical actions of this despicable person, I found a group of people who will fight together - https://twitter.com/montymunford/status/676357083512610816?lang=en
Keep away from any company connected to James Gold. Follow the history of his folded companies via Companies House and all will be apparent. He and his lap dog Lukasz (another con-artist, who does not know anything about building work) have addressed this forum.
I really doubt that Mr. Gold has ever done anything against the law. He has a very powerful attorney team that will not allow him to cross any legal line (unless they have something against you... to push and crash... like a 0.5pt letter contract disclaimer)... The morality and ethics... that's another story. People are NOT sharing their names in purpose, because otherwise Mr. Gold will send his VERY expensive lawyers team and will ruin you unless you have better and more expensive lawyers... This man is the devil in person
How sad is to give yourself 5 stars to make the rate not as bad? People approaching Landmark Modular - think about that.
Do not go near this company. They are not to be trusted so please treat the marketing hype with extreme caution.
I would qualify my statement by saying that I employed Landmark's previous incarnation, Landmark Lofts. The essential loft elements were of good quality. It wasn't all bad. What really upset us was the total disappearance of the slick sales lady (Rosa, you are still invited to that drink - you may know who we are) after the signed contract. We found Landmark Lofts, the business that went bust before the reincarnation of Landmark Modular, to be rather dismissive when moot points were raised. There was some good admin staff like Courtenay and Monika I think, but the transparency was often missing from the top. Reason why name is anonymous? Threats. It is horrible to say that even after this review! Which is fair enough and not hostile.
@Mr James Gold - I'm more than happy to put my name next to a TERRIBLE review of your company and give plenty of details of your incompetence and malpractice. This includes the fact that, despite repeated attempts to contact you, you have refused to return to repair your work which has caused a series of serious leaks in our property. How do you expect people to take you seriously when you feel the need to review yourself (and get other 'real' people like Lukas to do so...) to prop up your score?! A simple google search reveals the extent of your failings, I'm afraid your cover-up review will fool noone.
"I find it rather absurd that Mr James Gold (x2?) and "Lukas" are the only individuals to award this business 5 stars. I have experience with the business, but more so with the crooked, vile Director: Mr James Gold. If you're considering employing Landmark Modular and Gold to conduct work for you, I suggest you have a look on Companies House and see his past record. It won't take long to notice a succession of failed businesses. He's an appalling director, with a moral compass akin to Saddam Hussein. He has no regard for his clients or even employees. Categorically, do not trust any business associated with this individual. There are a multitude of review websites on the internet proclaiming this message; have a look at both his current and past businesses to see for yourself. As seen in his review below - "if any author of these "reviews" wishes to attach their real name to their post then we would be more than willing to let a court decide whether their "review" is genuine" - he uses the threat of court as an attempt to scare people against speaking out against him or his businesses. He simply cannot be trusted. These websites are for the purpose of reviewing businesses. Therefore, if if a business provides a good service, the business is rewarded with a good review. Gold urging "anyone reading these reviews to contact LMD directly for real references from reputable and verified people with whom [they] have actually done business", entirely defeats the object of open source reviewing. Don't be lulled into the false sense of security that his smarmy personality or company portray. In short: don't trust this business and certainly don't trust any business associated with Mr James Alexander Gold. It will go wrong and you'll end up chasing money that you will never get due to his party trick of dissolving businesses; a tactic he has used time and time again to avoid paying creditors.
As the business owner I feel obliged to respond to the "reviews" on this page which are wholly malicious, untrue and defamatory. You will see that they're posted anonymously or lacking in detail that would allow us to identify the author. Any suggestion that I am involved in criminal activity is absurd; I have never been investigated, arrested, charged or convicted of any crime. Unfortunately the host of reviews.io refuses to take any action to help us identify the authors or to remove their false posts. If any author of these "reviews" wishes to attach their real name to their post then we would be more than willing to let a court decide whether their "review" is genuine. Until that time, I would urge anyone reading these reviews to contact LMD directly for real references from reputable and verified people with whom we have actually done business.
Building a relationship and working with the team at LMD over the last 12 months has been a pleasure. I would highly recommend working with them and will happily recommend them to others.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Landmark Modular is the new trading company for James Gold, replacing his other businesses under the 'Landmark' name. Last year I contracted with Landmark Lofts for a modular loft conversion, and paid an £11K deposit. One week after signing, they decided they couldn't deliver the project for the agreed price, and so the contract was cancelled by mutual agreement. Nearly 12 months later, I have never received the deposit back - so I am down £11K for ZERO activity. I chased, called, emailed - eventually Mr Gold told me to stop calling. The money that was supposed to have been held in a client trust account has disappeared, and Landmark Lofts has finally ceased trading - but not before causing financial hardship to many more customers, suppliers, and employees. The company began liquidation proceedings late 2018, but have not progressed. In my OPINION fraud has taken place, and I would NOT trust this company or any other companies associated with Mr Gold with your money.
If you enjoy: -Being on edge -Feeling stressed -Being lied to -Being Mis-sold to (sold a modular and then let down but took money ) -Being Let down -Being robbed ... Then Landmark Group / Landmark Modular and Landmark Lofts is where you should go. If you don’t, then turn around, run fast and avoid like the plague. I can’t believe they are still trading. Giving 1 star as zero stars not possible.
Landmark Modular is Landmark Lofts, by another name. At the end of last year Land Lofts (as part of the Landmark Group) took £35,000 as a deposit and 2nd payment for a modular off site built loft. Landmark Group logistics then miscalculated the size of the module and were unable to deliver it. It sat with the haulier (who wouldn’t release it due to non payment from Landmark Lofts) whilst we were left with water pouring through are house, as they had removed the original roof. They promptly told us they’d ‘ceased trading’ and couldn’t help us further without more money! We weren’t even sure who the money would go to as they’d ‘ceased trading’. Landmark Lofts was supposed to go into administration last year, but they have failed to file (perhaps to avoid criminal investigation) and so although ceased trading are still officially active. Do not trust
Do not trust this company! Previously named Landmark Lofts but went into voluntary liquidation, leaving all employees jobless and pocketing thousands of pounds from clients without any work done! Disgraceful!
Now trading as LMD Modular Rooftop Development, adding to the long list of folded companies under the Landmark brand. These are set up to avoid the negative publicity created by their shocking customer service and fraudulent activity. Please avoid all of the companies under James Gold's umbrella at all costs.
Landmark modular is rated 1.82 based on 17 reviews