Landmark modular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Landmark modular

Tell us how Landmark modular made you happy
I really doubt that Mr. Gold has ever done anything against the law. He has a very powerful attorney team that will not allow him to cross any legal line (unless they have something against you... to push and crash... like a 0.5pt letter contract disclaimer)... The morality and ethics... that's another story. People are NOT sharing their names in purpose, because otherwise Mr. Gold will send his VERY expensive lawyers team and will ruin you unless you have better and more expensive lawyers... This man is the devil in person
If you enjoy:
-Being on edge
-Feeling stressed
-Being lied to
-Being Mis-sold to (sold a modular and then let down but took money )
-Being Let down
-Being robbed ...
Then Landmark Group / Landmark Modular and Landmark Lofts is where you should go.
If you don’t, then turn around, run fast and avoid like the plague. I can’t believe they are still trading.
Giving 1 star as zero stars not possible.
Do not go near this company. They are not to be trusted so please treat the marketing hype with extreme caution.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
Landmark Modular is the new trading company for James Gold, replacing his other businesses under the 'Landmark' name.
Last year I contracted with Landmark Lofts for a modular loft conversion, and paid an £11K deposit. One week after signing, they decided they couldn't deliver the project for the agreed price, and so the contract was cancelled by mutual agreement.
Nearly 12 months later, I have never received the deposit back - so I am down £11K for ZERO activity. I chased, called, emailed - eventually Mr Gold told me to stop calling. The money that was supposed to have been held in a client trust account has disappeared, and Landmark Lofts has finally ceased trading - but not before causing financial hardship to many more customers, suppliers, and employees.
The company began liquidation proceedings late 2018, but have not progressed. In my OPINION fraud has taken place, and I would NOT trust this company or any other companies associated with Mr Gold with your money.
Landmark Modular is Landmark Lofts, by another name. At the end of last year Land Lofts (as part of the Landmark Group) took £35,000 as a deposit and 2nd payment for a modular off site built loft. Landmark Group logistics then miscalculated the size of the module and were unable to deliver it. It sat with the haulier (who wouldn’t release it due to non payment from Landmark Lofts) whilst we were left with water pouring through are house, as they had removed the original roof. They promptly told us they’d ‘ceased trading’ and couldn’t help us further without more money! We weren’t even sure who the money would go to as they’d ‘ceased trading’. Landmark Lofts was supposed to go into administration last year, but they have failed to file (perhaps to avoid criminal investigation) and so although ceased trading are still officially active. Do not trust
Do not trust this company! Previously named Landmark Lofts but went into voluntary liquidation, leaving all employees jobless and pocketing thousands of pounds from clients without any work done! Disgraceful!
Keep away from anything to do with is 7 companies.
The man's a crook
Thank god for the internet I was looking at modular roof for my 33 buildings I own I’m glad you guys have written a review. Me gold and Co’s response is feeble. I can understand if one person has had a bad Experience but not almost everyone. I would get together and put in Fira classsctiik lawsuit against him and get your full money back and the cost of damages. Just my two cents. There will lots of pro bono lawyers that would this case.
As the business owner I feel obliged to respond to the "reviews" on this page which are wholly malicious, untrue and defamatory. You will see that they're posted anonymously or lacking in detail that would allow us to identify the author. Any suggestion that I am involved in criminal activity is absurd; I have never been investigated, arrested, charged or convicted of any crime. Unfortunately the host of reviews.io refuses to take any action to help us identify the authors or to remove their false posts. If any author of these "reviews" wishes to attach their real name to their post then we would be more than willing to let a court decide whether their "review" is genuine. Until that time, I would urge anyone reading these reviews to contact LMD directly for real references from reputable and verified people with whom we have actually done business.
Building a relationship and working with the team at LMD over the last 12 months has been a pleasure. I would highly recommend working with them and will happily recommend them to others.
Landmark modular is rated 1.80 based on 15 reviews