Landmark modular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Landmark modular

Tell us how Landmark modular made you happy
As the business owner I feel obliged to respond to the "reviews" on this page which are wholly malicious, untrue and defamatory. You will see that they're posted anonymously or lacking in detail that would allow us to identify the author. Any suggestion that I am involved in criminal activity is absurd; I have never been investigated, arrested, charged or convicted of any crime. Unfortunately the host of reviews.io refuses to take any action to help us identify the authors or to remove their false posts. If any author of these "reviews" wishes to attach their real name to their post then we would be more than willing to let a court decide whether their "review" is genuine. Until that time, I would urge anyone reading these reviews to contact LMD directly for real references from reputable and verified people with whom we have actually done business.
Building a relationship and working with the team at LMD over the last 12 months has been a pleasure. I would highly recommend working with them and will happily recommend them to others.
Landmark modular is rated 1.88 based on 16 reviews