Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

Read Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews
Las Vegas Furniture Online 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Amber W
More Photos & Videos
I had a great experience with Las Vegas Furniture Online. I was initially hesitant, but decided to order based on other positive reviews. The customer service by Tanner was excellent, the products are great, delivery times were communicated well and were on time and the delivery/assembly guys were excellent. Very satisfied with my purchase! The only negative is that there were a few scratches on my furniture but nothing dramatic or overly visible.
Tanner was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping me to select a massage chair on June 12th. He was very patient while I sat in the different chairs and he answered all my questions. Tanner completed the transaction in a timely manner and helped load it in my truck. I appreciated it very much and would shop again at Las Vegas Furniture Online.
Everything looked just like the pictures, service was exceptional. Super fast delivery, I ordered the whole home package and I love everything
Found the best pricing and customer service with Adam and Tanner. We tried out almost every chair in the showroom our second day with Tanner. Tanner was Informed and patient with all of our questions
Fast, courteous delivery, they even wiped the chair down from the light rain that had fallen on it.
Highly recommend this store. Their 5 year extended warranty is backed by Guardian.
Easy, affordable, good customer service.
Excellent quality. Very happy!!
I had a great experience with this company. I bought a 6 piece king bedroom set but there was a mistake with the online price. I got a phone call from Richard to let me know that they wouldn't be able to honor that price because it was too low but he would still give me a good deal. I asked if he could give me a couple more days to pay the difference before setting up a time to deliver and he agreed.

They deliver on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once they received the furniture set, they set up a delivery date for the following Tuesday. I was super busy at work and I get a lot of spam calls so I missed his phone call and message but he made sure to e-mail me so I can see it. I paid extra for installation but it's complimentary if you purchase over a certain amount. I had 2 nice men came and promptly installed the 6 piece set.

I am in love with my furniture and very happy for the great deal and customer service. Thank you Richard and everyone else who's helped me!

I would highly recommend this company and would buy from them again!
I am thrilled with the Coaster Computer Unit. Many thanx to Tanner for his exceptional customer service and awesome communication. Delivery and assembly was perfect. It was a pleasure doing business with LV Furniture Online.
The quality and looks are better than expected
I bought a quality massage chair for a reasonable price. Great place to shop for good quality furniture.
I was searching for a particular bar stool at most of the Big Boys but they did not carry it. All they could tell me was that they don't carry it and I should look elsewhere. So, that's just what I did. I found Las Vegas Furniture Online and they found the manufacturer of the item I was looking for and ordered it for me. Upon arrival of the 4 bar stools at their warehouse, I received a notice that they had them and that I could pick them up at any time. The whole experience of purchasing what I needed was so easy and quick. I highly recommend Las Vegas Furniture Online to anyone
Richard M
Awesome customer service and timely delivery!
This espresso brown colored timeless full bed frame with both head board and foot board will allow my young son to grow into it over the coming years. A great purchase for the price. Thank you!
I love how I was able to find the bedroom set that I have been looking for here in Las Vegas Furniture Online. I didn't do much but just browsed and click but! My set was delivered and installed ASAP.
I love it!

Thank you, LVFurnitureOnline!

Best Regards,
Maria M.
If I was able to return my furniture and get my monies back I would.
Hello, I stopped in on a Thursday afternoon with a mind of what style I wanted, but not a full grasp on what pieces that would be. Tanner's patiently listened and help me find what furniture I ended up purchasing. It was single-handedly the best furniture experience I have ever had. Best part, my furniture arrived sooner than expected and was delivered the next scheduled delivery day. Will purchase again for sure.
Very helpful staff and the furniture is great. Thanks
The best thing I can say about this company is that were an absolute pleasure to work with. They had exactly what I was looking for at the best price I could find anywhere in a store or on the web. Adam was amazing to work with and I will definitely be using them again.
Thank you so much for everything!! I love our bedroom set, mattress, sectional, massage chair and dining room table.
Delivery associates were very professional and courteous. They worked hard for over an hour to provide me with a good quality product. I am very pleased with the service and product. Thank you jack.
very happy with it no issues ,good on time delivery.. tnx jw
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.64 based on 77 reviews