Lasso Gear Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy

"Both of my boys really like these socks!"
"Well given the fact that I paid for product I've never received its hard to rate the product. I can however rate customer service. Well or the lack there of. There are NO numbers anywhere to reach anyone to speak with! So now I've been emailing and still don't have the product."
"exceptional"
"Excellent"
"Ordered these for my daughter and really likes them. Felt supportive but not too much. Ordered more for volleyball."
"Great socks!"
"Seem great so far. Really helps my son with his ankle pain whole playing soccer."
"Love them"
"Good quality.Great support. Fast shipping."
"Was skeptical but impressed with the product"
"they seem like they are good quality socks. My son will be wearing them to play high school basketball."
"My volleyball player loves them."
"My daughter recently sprained her ankle in 3 places playing basketball. She said wearing the socks give her ankle support."
"I bought a pair for my daughter who is a soccer player and she likes them a lot."
"Great for soccer players!"
"I liked them so much that I have decides to order more. I have told my colleagues about these as well. I trust them enough to play basketball and feel they protect my ankles enough so that hi tops are not necessary."
"My daughter struggled with weak ankles and these helped tremendously."
"I wore them last night for my CrossFit workout that included box jumps. I don't up i step up I didn't feel it had much ankle support, but the compression through was acceptable. I'm not thriled with them but I don't have the engery to return them or get charge to ship them back."
"Extremely comfortable, and feels very supportive!"
"Shipped very quickly. My daughter is a runner recovering from a fractured ankle and these socks give her support and confidence when running!"
Lasso Gear is rated 4.74 based on 178 reviews