Lasso Gear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy

"My son love it."
"Worked great for my 12 year old daughter for volleyball and softball! No more ankle pain."
"Thank God we haven’t had an issue but I don’t know if it’s from the socks or just he hasn’t gotten in a predicament to get hurt. But I would rather be safe than sorry. With that said, my 7yr has only worn the socks a handful of times and already got a hole in one of the toes. But he is starting to really get into baseball but there are only baseball socks in men sizes. What would you suggest?"
"So far so good"
"very much- they felt great right away"
"Good fit and comfortable"
"My daughter wears these for ankle support during tumbling for cheer. She loves them and puts them on without prompting because of the extra support. We just ordered our second set!"
"Seem to be working good for my boys."
"Great socks. My boys are comfortable with them and the support for basketball and lacrosse"
"Crew socks are terrific, highly recommend them!"
"very good ! quality was better than expected"
"Wow they are the best I have flat feet and I’ve never felt this good"
"Great support"
"They are great support!!"
"My daughter loves them. She had suffered numerous sprained ankles. After physical therapy, these socks give her the peace of mind of a little extra support without the bulkiness of a brace. She has had some close calls with nearly rolling her ankle again, but it did not go all of the way. We will be ordering another pair."
"Boys love these socks for football!"
"The socks have been beneficial for my soccer playing son. He had 6 sprained ankles and we didn’t know if he could continue playing. Luckily with physical therapy, taping and the lasso socks, things have been better"
"great socks. son no longer complains of ankle pain"
"My daughter loves them. Gives her the support she needs in her sports. She runs cross country and plays lacrosse."
"Excellent quality, very comfortable material and most of all...great tribute to Hall of Famer Champ Bailey!"
Lasso Gear is rated 4.84 based on 514 reviews