Lasso Gear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy

"My daughter has been very happy with the fit and function of the socks. She is very picky about toe seams and comfort, so her approval is a HIGH compliment to the quality of your product!!"
"Very good support. I feel more confident as I hike."
"Love them! I suffer from exercise induced compartment syndrome and Lasso Gear is the first product that has really helped me!"
"My daughter wears these for soccer and loves them!"
"I've had several foot surgeries to repair tendons in my feet. I've learned how to wrap my ankles and used many different products to try and provide extra support. I absolutely LOVE my Lasso socks--just pull them up and I've got great support and compression! They have been wonderful to use, whether running through airports or walking for miles. I've also bought some for my athletic son who has become a fan as well."
"I purchased two pairs of Lasso socks and they far exceeded my expectations! I have suffered from ankle, tendon and ligament problems my whole life. These socks are fantastic! The support they provide is nothing short of amazing. They are soft and comfortable, as well! I want more!!!"
"These socks are awesome. They are a bit tight to put on, but extremely comfortable once you have them on (you figure out how to put them on more easily after a few times). I wear them daily and they are my favorite pair to wear, whether I am going to the gym or at work. I will be buying more in the future."
"My dad loved them! He's 81 and it's hard to get him to try new things and he wants more socks. I'm filling the survey out to get 20% off and buy him more!"
"We love it. My son is using lasso socks for his soccer tournament and he is more confidence in his ankle movement. Im buying 6 more sets just now. Hopefully you will innovate more products to benefit athletes."
"After a full day of playing volleyball at a tournament (wearing her Lassos) my daughter did not complain about her feet hurting. 2 weeks later at another tournament she wore a different pair of socks and after the tournament she was complained about how much her feet were hurting. We are sold on the Lassos!"
"These socks are perfect for me, nice and tight, and thick, obviously very well made. I might need a few more."
"Great product! My daughter loves these socks for running and soccer."
"Socks felt very unique and supportive. They provide the added benefit of helping to reduce any swelling due to their compressive quality without being uncomfortable. I will order more for sure."
"My son plays soccer and we’re looking for ankles support and finally find the best of best, I really recommend this product to anyone."
"My daughter plays soccer and has hurt her feet and ankle in the past. These socks provide great support to prevent injuries and keep her feet and ankles from hurting. They are hard to get on, but that's to be expected. They are definitely worth it!"
Lasso Gear is rated 4.86 based on 291 reviews