Lasso Gear Reviews

404-382-9256

contact@lassogear.com

3348 Peachtree Rd NE, 150

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy

"I love the Lasso t-shirt. It is extremely comfortable and fits perfectly!"
"Great quality sock. I tend to roll my ankles easily when running, and Lasso socks provide great support. I will definitely buy them again."
"Gave each of my sons a pair for their bday and they rave about them. They wear them under their shin guards and socks and find them very comfortable after a full 90 minutes."
"When I first received this project, I was hesitant to believe that this sock would help with preventing ankle rolls, but when I first used it I was amazed on how solid it felt. I am not able to play soccer without an ankle brace, I am definitely be purchasing another one so then I have a backup when I wash these socks. Thank you for coming up with this kind of product so then I do no need to worry about wearing an ankle brace anymore."
"These socks feel phenomenal on my feet. Every time I wear these socks my ankles feel supported, yet I still have flexibility. I hope the team comes out with more compression products for the rest of the body."
"Seem to work very well after 1st few days wearing them"
"Definite improvement in pain and stability! Would recommend highly"
"Unfortunately, due to a series of ankle injuries throughout my life, a sprained ankle is always on the back of my mind when I train. I can't stand bracing as it limits my movement, but Lasso socks provide me with all of the support I need, without hindering my performance. Highly recommend for anyone serious about injury prevention"
"A little stiff after washing- need to be stretched before putting on"
"Amazing brand that combines comfort, style, and effective support."
"Purchased Lasso sock to test effectiveness of its "ankle compression" technology. Sock is well designed, excellent fit, with noticeable proprioceptive compression at my ankle and foot. The sock maintains elasticity and does not need to be adjusted during workouts. I am a skeptical consumer and healthcare provider when it comes to vendors and products. Great Job LASSO ! Keep innovating and look forward to more products !"
"Love my Lasso socks! They make my ankles feel so much more secure during workouts, walks, and even on a regular workday!"
"My wife and I love these socks; I found my new cool Christmas gift for my friends!!"
"Fantastic Product !!. Well Designed, Extreme Comfort Fit. Patient have inquired about Lasso and will be offering this product in my California clinics !"
"my only concern is the longevity of the sock itself. the compression works like a charm, the sock feels great. it would be cool if you guys could invent a sock with compression that is more comfortable to wear in the heat though."
"Smart support where you need it. Must buy!"
"My daughter plays basketball and volleyball and rolls her ankle often. So far, since wearing the Lasso socks, she has not rolled her ankle. She feels secure during the game wearing the socks and feels a lot of support all around her ankles. Thank you for a great product!"
"Perfect for traveling, hiking, and golfing. This sock fits my lifestyle. Love wearing them every chance I get. The ankle support is unparalleled. Feels like I had my own personal trainer tape me up. Can't wait til I convert my whole sock drawer!"
"Lasso socks feel amazing! There is so much ankle support built in and it truly makes me feel like I stand taller when I run. I contacted customer support for a small issue - they were responsive, kind, and patient with me the entire way through. Thank you for that!"
"It was great"