Lasso Reviews

Read Lasso Reviews

470-284-0543

contact@lassogear.com

3348 Peachtree Rd NE

Tell us how Lasso made you happy
Ordered two pairs of Marble Crew socks in May 2021 and I still have not received my order. I have been e-mailing back and forth with someone from customer service, but I still can't get a straight answer on when I will get my order. I only get a generic e-mail on more or less when I will get it. Do NOT order from this company.
Website says 1-3 days to ship. After waiting 2 weeks with no update or shipment it was apparent my order was ignored. Emailed requesting immediate shipment or a refund and they canceled the order. SHADY company DO NOT recommend.
Hello Nick, This is Ed from the Customer Support. I checked on your order and I can guarantee you that it was not ignored. It is actually part of our new colorways which is a pre-order. This means that there will be a waiting time of 7-10 days. Please send us an email at contact@lassogear.com so we can further assist you in fixing this.
I love the Lasso socks but the company is unreliable. I’ve ordered twice from them. The first 4-pack included one sock where the toe seam was MIS-stitched where there was a gaping hole. Replaced at no charge. The second order was placed exactly 1 month ago and has not arrived. The tracking I do says it’s pending. No explanations other than “our warehouse is working on it”. Is it out of stock? I’ve requested they substitute for another style but they are asking me to return what I have not received. Something’s not right about this company or they don’t control manufacturing and fulfillment.
After many promises my socks that I have paid for have still not arrived. I starting to believe this company is a fraud.
Great product at a great price
Great pair of socks for volleyball and basketball
My daughter loves wearing these socks for basketball — she plays for two teams, sometimes more than two games in one day and these socks protect her ankles and help her get through all those games!
Best compression socks I’ve tried!
Excellent support for soccer
Better than any brand in the market now
Loved them in fact fixing to order another pair
My daughter loves these for basketball. She had suffered a sprain and really likes the support she gets from these!
Awesome. They’ve been a real help for my daughter.
It really works and helps stabilize the ankles. My daughter plays basketball and asked me to buy more.
Lasso store
Very much!
My son love it.
Worked great for my 12 year old daughter for volleyball and softball! No more ankle pain.
So far so good
very much- they felt great right away
Lasso is rated 4.82 based on 529 reviews