Lasso Gear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy

"Crew socks are terrific, highly recommend them!"
"very good ! quality was better than expected"
"Wow they are the best I have flat feet and I’ve never felt this good"
"My daughter loves them. She had suffered numerous sprained ankles. After physical therapy, these socks give her the peace of mind of a little extra support without the bulkiness of a brace. She has had some close calls with nearly rolling her ankle again, but it did not go all of the way. We will be ordering another pair."
"Boys love these socks for football!"
"The socks have been beneficial for my soccer playing son. He had 6 sprained ankles and we didn’t know if he could continue playing. Luckily with physical therapy, taping and the lasso socks, things have been better"
"great socks. son no longer complains of ankle pain"
"My daughter loves them. Gives her the support she needs in her sports. She runs cross country and plays lacrosse."
"Excellent quality, very comfortable material and most of all...great tribute to Hall of Famer Champ Bailey!"
"The socks worked wonderfully while playing soccer! highly recommend."
"We love the socks.. I Need the basketball sock when you have more in stock Thanks"
"Very happy with the product, I’m going to buy more"
"We bought them for our daughter for weak ankles and pain during volleyball. She came home from practice and said they were awesome! She also asked me to buy her a few more pairs."
"Provide stability and comfort"
"Quality materials, good design"
"Made my feet feel wonderful!"
Lasso Gear is rated 4.85 based on 505 reviews