Lasso Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso

Tell us how Lasso made you happy
Lasso store
Great support
Quality materials, good design
Made my feet feel wonderful!
Sent incorrect item, but return service was easy. Free return shipping to cover their mistake would have been even better.
My son loves them.
I ordered the knee socks to help with some ankle injuries while I am refereeing soccer games. They seem to work as well as the more bulky ankle supports that I have used in the past. I would have rated them higher but they are very tight and difficult to get on and off although they are comfortable once they are on.
So far I am pleased with the product
SO far, so good...
I bought these for my son, who has broken and sprained his ankle the last 2 years. So far, so good. He likes the way they feel when he plays. He said it definitely feels like he has more support without wearing a bulky brace.
I ordered them for my son who is a HS basketball player who has had some ankle issues in the past. He said they were comfortable and so far so good in terms of injury.
Extreemly comfortable with a sense of increased stability when doing lateral movement. No sprains yet...
My son likes them- extra support can’t hurt!
Still trying them out. So far, I do like them but not sure if your claim of helping to prevent ankle injuries is true.
So far so good! Thank you!
Comfortable support
Love the idea of it. Have found it very difficult to get on. Very tight and hard to get foot in and pull them up. Once on though, very good. Often don’t wear them though as don’t want the struggle of putting them on.
I wear size 10.5 shoe and large size sock is not tight enough
Excellent support.
Liked them but they were way too tight on my very large calf.
Lasso is rated 4.85 based on 525 reviews