Lasso Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy
My daughter loves the socks! She plays center field on her softball team, and we were taping her ankles when the grass in the outfield was uneven. She says the socks work better and they are much more comfortable and convenient.
I love these socks. I've been wearing ankle braces to play tennis, but have switched to Lasso socks and I love them. They are so much more comfortable, easier to put on and offer the support I need. I actually fold them down for even more support around the lower ankle.
I ordered the knee socks to help with some ankle injuries while I am refereeing soccer games. They seem to work as well as the more bulky ankle supports that I have used in the past. I would have rated them higher but they are very tight and difficult to get on and off although they are comfortable once they are on.
The socks are comfortable and offer support during workouts. And they are not as thick so my feet stay a little cooler.
Definitely provides more ankle support than ordinary socks. Soft, very comfortable, not too thick and compression is not too tight. The crew model reaches mid calf for me. Would be great if there is a shorter model but I suspect it may compromise the support. Quality is on par with the price. Would be ordering more for my badminton games.
So far I am pleased with the product
My 9 year old son enjoys wearing Lasso socks for his soccer practices and games.
They seem to be working well & my son likes the way they feel
Provides needed support and more comfortable than thought they would be
SO far, so good...
Only used them once playing basketball, but so far I'm impressed. Quality is on point with extra padding in the right places.
I bought these for my son, who has broken and sprained his ankle the last 2 years. So far, so good. He likes the way they feel when he plays. He said it definitely feels like he has more support without wearing a bulky brace.
So far so good. Socks seem to be high quality.
They are very high quality and the support I receive for my ankles while running helps relieve my posterior tibialis pain in my left ankle. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
They are very comfortable to wear.they feel like they have very good support. I wear them for softball happy so far.
We liked them and found them very helpful
Ordered for my daughter who plays volleyball and she said they feel great.
I ordered them for my son who is a HS basketball player who has had some ankle issues in the past. He said they were comfortable and so far so good in terms of injury.
Extreemly comfortable with a sense of increased stability when doing lateral movement. No sprains yet...
Very comfortable and supportive! I was very pleased that my socks did not make my feet sweat excessively during workouts, but did keep them tight and secure. I have awful foot aches when standing for long periods of time and the socks help to alleviate pain while providing cushioning and support during games, practices, and weight training.
Lasso Gear is rated 4.85 based on 519 reviews