Lasso Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso

Tell us how Lasso made you happy
The socks I purchased are for a NCAA D1 Track and Cross Country runner
He has had trouble rolling his ankle during training runs He says taping or braces were not an option because they caused him to change his gate
These socks seem to be solving the problem
My son loved the lasso socks
I purchased these for my 14 year old daughter who plays volleyball. She favors these socks over them all. It def was not an issue getting her to wear them over the popular brands.
The socks I bought have been great. I used to need an ankle brace all the time, but when wearing the lasso socks they support my ankle so good that I don't need the brace at all.
Very good, exceeded expectations.
Love my socks!
Due to extensive surgery on my leg I only have the Tibia supporting my ankle which creates a great deal of instability when I walk and also means there is none of the natural shock absorbtion two bones normally provide, the socks help to support the muscles and tendons through the full range of movement. As a bonus, the compression in the socks also aids in boosting the circulation in my leg and helps to ease some of the nerve pain caused by the surgeries. So a win all around for me and allows me to stay on my feet longer.
You never know, I might be able to climb mountains after all.
My daughter loves the socks! She plays center field on her softball team, and we were taping her ankles when the grass in the outfield was uneven. She says the socks work better and they are much more comfortable and convenient.
I love these socks. I've been wearing ankle braces to play tennis, but have switched to Lasso socks and I love them. They are so much more comfortable, easier to put on and offer the support I need. I actually fold them down for even more support around the lower ankle.
I ordered the knee socks to help with some ankle injuries while I am refereeing soccer games. They seem to work as well as the more bulky ankle supports that I have used in the past. I would have rated them higher but they are very tight and difficult to get on and off although they are comfortable once they are on.
The socks are comfortable and offer support during workouts. And they are not as thick so my feet stay a little cooler.
Definitely provides more ankle support than ordinary socks. Soft, very comfortable, not too thick and compression is not too tight. The crew model reaches mid calf for me. Would be great if there is a shorter model but I suspect it may compromise the support. Quality is on par with the price. Would be ordering more for my badminton games.
So far I am pleased with the product
My 9 year old son enjoys wearing Lasso socks for his soccer practices and games.
They seem to be working well & my son likes the way they feel
Provides needed support and more comfortable than thought they would be
SO far, so good...
Only used them once playing basketball, but so far I'm impressed. Quality is on point with extra padding in the right places.
I bought these for my son, who has broken and sprained his ankle the last 2 years. So far, so good. He likes the way they feel when he plays. He said it definitely feels like he has more support without wearing a bulky brace.
So far so good. Socks seem to be high quality.
They are very high quality and the support I receive for my ankles while running helps relieve my posterior tibialis pain in my left ankle. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Lasso is rated 4.85 based on 525 reviews