Lasso Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso

Tell us how Lasso made you happy
They are very high quality and the support I receive for my ankles while running helps relieve my posterior tibialis pain in my left ankle. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
They are very comfortable to wear.they feel like they have very good support. I wear them for softball happy so far.
We liked them and found them very helpful
Ordered for my daughter who plays volleyball and she said they feel great.
I ordered them for my son who is a HS basketball player who has had some ankle issues in the past. He said they were comfortable and so far so good in terms of injury.
Extreemly comfortable with a sense of increased stability when doing lateral movement. No sprains yet...
Very comfortable and supportive! I was very pleased that my socks did not make my feet sweat excessively during workouts, but did keep them tight and secure. I have awful foot aches when standing for long periods of time and the socks help to alleviate pain while providing cushioning and support during games, practices, and weight training.
My son loves his Lasso socks! They give his ankles the support he has been needing ever since his ankle pain began. We will definitely buy more!
Fantastic for diabetic neuropathy! My husband has tried MANY other socks, but Lasso wins for support & durability! Plus they look like “regular” athletic socks so he’s happier out in public, not feeling “judged” for wearing support socks.
Excellent product. I wear the socks when I workout, and I bought them for several girls on my daughter’s youth basketball team.
Everything is great, my son loves it.
Very much it worst wonderful, very easy to clean/
My boys really like your socks for lacrosse......, now my older son wants to wear them on his construction job!!
A great product
When I bought these socks online, I thought I might have gotten sucked into the sales pitch. But was willing to try anything because I severely sprained my ankle several years ago, an injury that lingers forever. I had been taping it when I golf but that seemed to restrictive and was effecting my swing. These socks provide good compression for my ankle and arch support. My legs don’t feel nearly as tired after walking 18. I’m a believer, no buyer’s remorse here!
The compression socks I got for my daughter are fantastic. Others have been too tight and she wouldn't wear them.. These stopped the pain in her feet when playing sport. Highly recomnend
Everything is perfect. Wonderful product
My son likes them- extra support can’t hurt!
The fit is great and so is the compression: compressed but not toomtight for blood flow.
great, fit, worked, would recommend.
Lasso is rated 4.84 based on 526 reviews