Lasso Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lasso Gear

Tell us how Lasso Gear made you happy
My son loves his Lasso socks! They give his ankles the support he has been needing ever since his ankle pain began. We will definitely buy more!
Fantastic for diabetic neuropathy! My husband has tried MANY other socks, but Lasso wins for support & durability! Plus they look like “regular” athletic socks so he’s happier out in public, not feeling “judged” for wearing support socks.
Excellent product. I wear the socks when I workout, and I bought them for several girls on my daughter’s youth basketball team.
Everything is great, my son loves it.
Very much it worst wonderful, very easy to clean/
My boys really like your socks for lacrosse......, now my older son wants to wear them on his construction job!!
A great product
When I bought these socks online, I thought I might have gotten sucked into the sales pitch. But was willing to try anything because I severely sprained my ankle several years ago, an injury that lingers forever. I had been taping it when I golf but that seemed to restrictive and was effecting my swing. These socks provide good compression for my ankle and arch support. My legs don’t feel nearly as tired after walking 18. I’m a believer, no buyer’s remorse here!
The compression socks I got for my daughter are fantastic. Others have been too tight and she wouldn't wear them.. These stopped the pain in her feet when playing sport. Highly recomnend
Everything is perfect. Wonderful product
My son likes them- extra support can’t hurt!
The fit is great and so is the compression: compressed but not toomtight for blood flow.
great, fit, worked, would recommend.
Excellent support for my ankle. After suffering a partial dislocation these Sox give me the stability I need!
Still trying them out. So far, I do like them but not sure if your claim of helping to prevent ankle injuries is true.
My son was reluctant to wear these at first as they were a little uncomfortable to get on. But, now that he has worn them, he loves them! He wear them for football, tennis and the skate park.
I purchased 2 pair (white, black) for my son in hopes this helps prevent the frequency of ankle rolls. Every basketball season he is out for 2 weeks due to sprains & with them being sensitive sometimes goes into baseball season. He has been wearing them since the day he got them for baseball & now into football. Our only complaint is you don't have them in his school colors so he can wear them with his football uniform. Ha! But he loves the comfort of them. Thank you!!
Works as expected
Great fit. Good performance
Excellent, my son uses them as his football socks and they work great with his cleats.
Lasso Gear is rated 4.85 based on 519 reviews