Latin American Cargo Reviews

4.9
Based on 97 reviews
Read Latin American Cargo Reviews

About Latin American Cargo:

Latin American Cargo is a freight forwarding company that has been providing specialized cargo shipping services and freight solutions for over 20 years.

☛ There is a very different culture that exists in Latin America, compared to Europe, USA and Canada, that has to be taken into consideration when shipping to Central America, shipping to South America and shipping to the Caribbean, whether it is by sea, land or air.

☛ If you are unsure about how things work there, the best way to ship to Mexico, ship to Central America, ship to South America or ship to the Caribbean, is by choosing a specialized shipping company that is already well-versed in this culture, and has a proven track record of reliability and professionalism in Latin America. Choose LAC!

+1514-735-7038

Angelika D
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Anna C
Lilac S
Fast to respond, easy to work with, and have the answers on the best way to do things. Used several times and will continue to do so.
(Ground Shipping From USA To Mexico) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing experience with LAC, Roberto and Felipe and everyone was on top of our shipment, from loading to Landing everything was on point with excellent communication.
LAC was able to book several export shipments for us very quickly, when others were not. Nicholas and Gerardo are a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend LAC!
We found ourselves in urgent need of moving exhibition equipment to Lima, Peru from California. Having exhausted alternative options that started 60 days ahead of contacting LAC. The team at LAC, led by Nicholas, couldn't have provided a better and more efficient service level. Ran circles around the alternative approved shipping partner for the conference. Responsive, Very Helpful, Competitive, Prompt and Detailed at every step. Our exhibition would not have gone ahead if not for the team at LAC. We had 48 hours and LAC got it done !
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 8th November 2022
They delivered our goods on time while being extremely communicative. They helped us fixed issues at the border and went above&beyond with the service. Monica was extremely helpful in deliberating with the broker and ensuring our goods were sent on time. Nicholas was always fast to respond. Their pricing is also fair. Will use them again
Outstanding service at very competitive pricing. This is the second vehicle I ship with LAC in 3 years.
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 17th September 2022
The work/service of the complete Team of LAC was a wonderful experience! Very professional and always kept me perfectly informed! As we live in the most southern part of Chile and it is really a challange to bring a Container to this place, i was deeply impressed that everything was perfectly done and without any ifs and buts!! Thank you so much to all of you!!
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 7th September 2022
Thank You Homero McQuaig!! I can't thank you enough. I felt you hand held me through the whole process. It's been a wonderful experience with the level of expertise, patience, professionalism, communication and thorough follow up. Having no experience in shipping, everything was a risk for us from the start. Thank you for making this whole process and experience seamless and a success!!
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 18th July 2022
(RORO Shipping From USA To Costa Rica) - Posted 8 months ago
My experience with LAC was the most pleasant in every way. From the start to finish both Mr. Nicholas and Mr. Gerardo were in complete contact even on holidays to ensure I had all the necessary information to ship my camper mini van from Florida to South America. I have no experience shipping out of the country but both gentlemen made sure I knew what to expect from LAC and the destination in Cartagena, Colombia SA. Their agent in Cartagena made it an easy transition to my agent for the delivery of my camper to me. LAC was in touch with me until I had the camper and was driving off the port. There were no hidden or extra charges tacked on. The whole transaction was straight forward. I recommend them 100% for international shipping needs. Thank you Nicholas and Gerardo.
(RORO Shipping From USA To Colombia) - Posted 9 months ago
Spectacular delivery on a very difficult project. Quick turn around and personal service from the owner. Highly recommend.
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 31st May 2022 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 31st May 2022 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 31st May 2022 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 31st May 2022
(Ocean Shipping From USA To Argentina) - Posted 10 months ago
Roberto LAC was awesome. He answered our questions promptly, got the shipment picked up as well as giving us updates along the way. This was excellent service and I will be contacting them again. If you looking for shipping company for Latin America, look no further. LAC is the one.
Nicholas was incredibly helpful and patient. He responded to all of my questions in a fast and professional manner. I will definitely recommend and use LAC for all my shipping needs.
(Shipping Consulting) - Posted 1 year ago
We inquired about rates and logistical information for shipments to Costa Rica. LAC replied to our request very promptly with very personalized attention and were very knowledgeable, professional. and very clear with their communications and correspondence. We would highly recommend them for commercial shipments to Costa Rica.
This is an amazing company who was able to help my company when we were in urgent need of trucks. The whole team was very helpful and eager to help! They were able to provide us with trucks, booking documentation, and all that is required when shipping. We needed trucks to go out of the country and they were able to get us trucks here over weekend! I would recommend LAC to anyone who is in need to ship, they are a fast, friendly service! We will definitely use them again in the future!
(Ground Shipping From USA To Mexico) - Posted 1 year ago
I first spoke with LAC in the fall. The shipment got delayed again and again prior to the time they were to become part of this journey. It was a really tough shipment that just got even tougher after the port we entered in Miami had lost my container for 8 days. This was at the beginning of December 2021. Right at the peak of the shipping fiasco known as the world today. Containers, late, lost, sitting on docks due to shortages or truckers, drivers etc. This was a brand new perishable product for us that we had created and had never even seen before. Based on the loss of the container by the sea shipping company we got stuck a couple weeks before Christmas, therefore losing our truck for pick up. Homero and his crew, searched, relentlessly to find us a new trucking company. Even as trucks came and went by the time I answered, based on the speed and need of the moment, they kept looking and searching. We found our truck, got back on track and the crew at LAC followed the order with us and looked after all the necessary details all the way to Canada and final destination and even followed up after. Their service was second to none. They went the extra mile to make sure that we were totally satisfied. Even working into the late evening and on the weekend to make sure that we were covered and received our order in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend Latin American Cargo for all of your future shipping needs. JB CEO MSC
(Ground Shipping From USA To Canada) - Posted 1 year ago
Nick, Roberto and Juan Carlos have provided excellent customer service--they always come to me with solutions, not problems. Rates are competitive and everyone is a pleasure to work with.
Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 12th November 2021 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 12th November 2021 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 12th November 2021 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 12th November 2021 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 12th November 2021 Latin American Cargo 5 star review on 12th November 2021
I recommend using LAC when shipping to the Dominican Republic. Nic and Roberto were very easy to work with and provided all the necessary information to make it happen on time. I will be using them again for our agricultural equipment shipping. Thanx LAC!
(RORO Shipping From USA To Dominican Republic) - Posted 1 year ago
The best shipping company ever
(Logistics Consulting) - Posted 1 year ago
Artkiteca has been very pleased with all aspects of LAC services from communication, responsiveness, timeframe and transport arrangements. Latin American Cargo is a unique company that truly partners with us and understands our business and make our supply chain run smoothly.
Overall good service and attention to delay.
Latin American Cargo 4 star review on 27th August 2021 Latin American Cargo 4 star review on 27th August 2021
(Ground Shipping From USA To Mexico) - Posted 1 year ago