Leisurebench Ltd Reviews

+441949862920

support@leisurebench.co.uk

Moor Lane, Stathern, Melton Mowbray, Leiscestershire,

Tell us how Leisurebench Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Leisurebench Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Laura M
More Photos & Videos
Melton Garden Table and armchairs .Delivered before time and amazed at the quality of this set .. Sturdy ,not at all flimsy , really makes you feel like money well spent
Good communication from them . The item came next day. Was easy to assemble and solid . Highly recommend.
Thank you for your feedback Rob. Very much appreciated and it's great news that you are happy with your purchase. Catherine
I ordered the York picnic table on 13/5/20 and was very surprised when it arrived 2 days later we live in the middle of Scotland, fantastic service. We are delighted how sturdy and well made it is. I will definitely recommend your company.
Thank you for your great feedback. Very much appreciated and we are really pleased to learn that you are happy with your new picnic table. Thanks Catherine
I ordered a picnic table 30/4/2020,got delivered on 4/5/20,highly delighted with product,great quality,very easy to assemble.delivery very quick considering we live in the highlands of Scotland.would definitely recommend.
Thank you so much for your feedback. Speedy delivery too is always good to hear! Enjoy! Catherine
Excellent service, I ordered the York picnic bench on Thursday and it was delivered on Friday, very pleased with the product simple to put together, very sturdy, great VFM.
Thank you for letting us know! We love to hear from our customers and are pleased that you are happy with your new picnic bench. Fingers crossed the sun shines lots this Summer! Catherine
We received our picnic table the next day which I was shocked with considering we live in the North of Scotland. Everything was well packaged and the quality of the wood is 1st class. The instructions tion we not in the box however after a quick call this was emailed to me including a video of how to build it. Overall a great company, staff and can't find any faults. I will be using leisurebench again.
Hi Lee, Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased that you are happy with your new table and pleased that we were able to send the instructions and video when yours weren't in the pack. Much appreciated feedback! Catherine
Purchased the Guernsey 4 seater picnic table Friday 24/4 was delivered by TNT on the Monday - absolutely excellent product, so sturdy and I am a heavy person, looks really good too. Excellent service from start to end, already recommended to friends and family :)
Hi Thank you for your feedback. We like the Guernsey picnic table too and love to hear from our customers! Thank you Catherine
Absolutely fantastic table and chairs bought recently from your company very easy to assemble and delivery was so quick would recommend you to anyone thanx
Hi there, thank you so much for your great feedback, it is very much appreciated. Catherine
Picnic table arrived early. It was simple to assemble and looks amazing. Sturdy too. Will I be using Leisurebench Ltd again? Yes I will
Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of both our company and our products so we are pleased to receive your lovely feedback. Thank you!
Received our fantastic new picnic table within 3 days of ordering. Exceptional service considering we live in NI. The table was in fine order, easy to build and we love it. Thank you so much for helping us get our summer garden started.
Praise for the description note to explain the green tinge to wood that will fade.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We love hearing from our customers so we are pleased that you love your new table. Great picture too :) Stay safe x
I received my bench today, it was so easy to put together! I say this as a failed Ikea builder, the instructions were very clear and the holes already in the wood for you. The wood is great quality and the delivery speedy! I ordered on Sunday and received it on the Tuesday.
No complaints here and if I need anymore garden furniture I know where to go!
Hi Amber, Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it really is appreciated! Catherine
Update: since I wrote this review, customer services have been in touch and they have been excellent. It would appear that there is a problem with the stock.
Both Rachel and Catherine have gone out of their way to arrange collection of the broken tables and offer a refund. I cannot fault the way they have dealt with my problem.

I placed an order for two tables and benches for my art studio and quite frankly, I could cry at the state they arrived in. Both tables looked as if they’d been dropped from a height and were cracked with large chunks broken from the corners. I spoke to a lovely lady called Catherine who organised the re-delivery of a replacement set, which arrived today. Sadly, these are in no better condition and are also badly damaged. I desperately needed these tables and having read the reviews on here, I was hopeful I would receive quality items in good order. I will be asking for a refund.
We went to collect from these guys as we are inpatient. Upon arriving all the staff were very helpful and friendly, We dealt with Andy which nothing was too much trouble and he took us into the warehouse and showed the missus the choice of colours for the parasol.
Its hard to find good customer service but these guys excelled in this department.Very easy to assemble and looks top quality..Once again thanks Andy and Leisure Bench
Leisurebench Ltd 5 star review on 4th August 2019
Thank you for those kind comments. It was a pleasure to meet with you and that photo is fantastic. Your garden looks absolutely beautiful. Thank you again.
We ordered two 6 seater and two 8 seater round picnic tables with the understanding that the 8 seaters were out of stock, due in and ready to deliver within a few days. Unfortunately this date went back to a few weeks, but Leisure Bench sent out two replacement, more expensive tables at their own cost,which arrived the following day. We are more than satisfied with the company and customer care. The products are very well built and easy to put together. We will definitely be using this company again. Many thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We were very sorry to have sold out of your original items but are delighted that the upgrade to replace the out of stock items was acceptable and has worked out for you. We do try to be as helpful as we can in these situations and appreciate your comments. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Excellent product from a very helpful company. My 1st choice was not available to buy due to the high demand for the product. The company was straight on to me explaining the situation. I opted to wait. After a week I enquired as to the product and was told that unfortunately I would have to wait longer as the supplier had delayed production. However, I was offered an alternative at the same price, which was more expensive than my original choice. I accepted the offer and it was dispatched immediately and received the next day. The replacement item was superb and sits nicely on our decking. Thank you too all concerned your company is superb.
Leisurebench Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2019
Sturdy bench, delivered quickly, easily put together.
Thank you for your comments, your feedback is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to help with your order.
As a family we are all delighted with your TK Oxford 150 Bench inscribed in memory of my wife., it is all that we wished for. The whole procedure, from initial inquiry to finally the delivery, went so smoothly and the courier driver was so helpful. Thank you all so much for it has been an emotional journey
Thank you Mr Jones, we were delighted to be of help. Your comments are very much appreciated and if there is anything we can do in the future please do not hesitate to call us. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we wish you all the best.
Just a note to say we are so pleased with the benches and the service we have received over all. We appreciate some times things don’t go to plan, and we have been delighted with your service and how swiftly it has all been dealt with.

I’ll be in touch soon for another, larger order.
Thank you Jasmin for your kind comments. Much appreciated! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Just thought I should drop you a line to let you know how amazing your installation team were yesterday, nothing was to much trouble, both very friendly and personable guy’s who went out of there way to ensure everything went well for our customer.

In short 10 out of 10 fantastic service.
Thank you for your review. Your comments are very warmly welcomed. I know our installation team really enjoyed working with you. Thank you again.
very impressed from delivery -customer service
Leisurebench Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews