Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lend Capital Pty Ltd
Read Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd:

When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite 3, Level 2, 1 Taylor St

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy
We found the team very helpful and obliging. The application process is very simple.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Very professional and prompt service
Great customer service
I was matched with Prospa, I found them transparent and answered all my questions. It is worth speaking to a few lenders to be able to compare rates. My interest rate went down 8% from the initial conversation.
Response time was verey good. We were matched with Prospa and they were very good and the process was simple. a good outcome.
The borrowing process was very smooth and efficient. My account manager was extremely efficient, knowledgeable and professional.
Easy to use and quick process.
Great service
Very good experience and timely service. I had at least 3 good lenders offered for my unique scenario and have successfully gone ahead with one.
Prompt and friendly. Excellent
Great service. Got the job done with a minimum of fuss.
Hidden costs + lengthy application time.
Very quick process, had quite a few lenders contact me after my inquiry and found the loan I was after and funded within the same day.
Fast, reliable service. Lend Capital matched me with the perfect lender based on my situation
Excellent service, fast and to the efficient, had someone call me back promptly, addressed my problem and got my funding in my bank account in no time. Keep up the good work guys.
Relatively simple and easy process
Great and informative information. Matched me with an appropriate lender
Great immediate action and response! Many thanks
I was linked to BizCap quickly and then the loan application and approval process was perhaps the easiest and most streamlined I have experienced from a business finance provider. Tim the senior loan specialist was very friendly and knew their product well.
I used Lend when I was searching for some funding for my hospitality business. They very quickly and easily put me in touch with business fuel and I have since had a seamless experience getting funding organised on two occasions (initial and then a re-finance). Due to the ease I would definitely recommend lend.
Lend Capital Pty Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 268 reviews