Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lend Capital Pty Ltd

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd: When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite 3, Level 2, 1 Taylor St

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy

Under an hour
"Awesome service Dylan was fantastic to deal with, smooth transaction 😎 Thanks James"
"The whole process was uncomplicated and time saving. I am time poor at the best of times so this application suited me. I applied online and Lend Capital did the rest. The staff who contacted me were professional and courteous. My loan was approved the same day. It was a pleasure using Lend Capital."
"I visited Lend Capital Pty Ltd for business loan. Web is good. Still deciding on loan."
"Great response time and great outcome. Thanks for the service √"
"Was fast easy and no fuss much better and easier than the banks"
"Applying was quick and easy. Once the lender made contact the service was great. Highly Recommend."
"They were very helpfull and we aid it in one day with no problem"
"This site is amazing! The quickest access to finding lending institutions for your requirements."
"Great system to check the market"
"Excellent service friendly staff"
"Was easy and great service much appreciate it"
"good service"
"Had great experience"
"The girl at Prospa Fi was amazing and extremely helpful! I am impressed at the quick organisation of everything to receive funds!"
"Hi, the whole process was easy and straight forward. Staff were very polite and the loan has helped me grow my business. Would definitely recommend."
"Fast and perfect"
"Quick and easy"
"Very caring representative, interested in my small business and wanting to help. Highly recommend it."
"Very helpful & very prompt in assisting me. Would highly recommend."
"Amazing service. Quick and prompt"
Lend Capital Pty Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 136 reviews