Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lend Capital Pty Ltd

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd: When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite G9/860 Nepean Highway

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy

"Tarik provided terrific assistance and support."
"Highly recommend the service πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Fast easy service"
"Great service and quick response."
"Really great service. The Operator, Oliver, was excellent to deal with. Really listened to our issue to understand the impact & worked with speed to help me with a resolution. Would highly recommend & use again."
"All good very happy with cust service πŸ™"
"Fast, insightful and easy to deal with. By far the best finance company out there!"
"Very helpful and prompt service"
"Fast service and turnaround. Great customer service."
"Thank you very much"
"Great to deal with , linked me with the right lender first time."
"Our Business needed urgent funds to help purchase goods for our biggest order to date. The loan was approved in less than 24 hours! The whole process was straight forward and clearly explained along the way. Never felt pressured, very happy!"
"Fi was a pleasure to deal with. She responded quickly and easily. Highly recommend your service to any business. Thank you"
"Easy to deal with"
"Lend got back to me really quickly and managed my enquiry swiftly and efficiently! Thank you!"
"Quick & Easy service. Matched lender contacted me promptly & was able to get the funding I needed within 24hrs."
"Cash flow of business is crucial if not the most important part of business. If payments are monthly then the cash flow allows you to trade between the payments. Expanding the business can be rewarding and also stressful as additional funds need to be found to facilitate this growth. Get Capital helped my business facilitate the growth by supplying me with funds needed for this expansion. The amount lent was a larger amount and it took a bit longer to get the funds than advertised 24-48 hours. Information that I supplied was quite substantial again due to the size of the loan. Response once all information was received was swift and decisive. I still did not get what I was after but in circumstances beggers can’t be choosers. Overall positive experience with get capital."
"Was happy that prospa could finally help us without guarantors etc. Hopefully we can now get back on track"
"Thank you prospa for helping me & my business through a rough patch in my business. Julian was amazing, thank you so much. He followed up with me regularly as I had been waiting for quotes for some hefty repairs to a truck. Very professional and quick service. I cant believe it really! Super happy! So happy! Thanks Julian, hope you have a great year! Highly recommend your services. PS if you pay it back early you get a huge discount on the interest!! Thanks Julian!!"
Lend Capital Pty Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 70 reviews