Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lend Capital Pty Ltd

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd: When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite G9/860 Nepean Highway

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy

"Thank you prospa for helping me & my business through a rough patch in my business. Julian was amazing, thank you so much. He followed up with me regularly as I had been waiting for quotes for some hefty repairs to a truck. Very professional and quick service. I cant believe it really! Super happy! So happy! Thanks Julian, hope you have a great year! Highly recommend your services. PS if you pay it back early you get a huge discount on the interest!! Thanks Julian!!"
"Excellent"
"Extremely efficient service. I was matched with a lender in minutes and was on my way to receiving a business loan on the very same day! Highly recommended"
"Great and fast to deal with. Would recommend to anyone"
"Shenya was extremely professional in assisting us with our business loan. Really appreciated all her hard work in assisting us!"
"Great easy way to obtain funding very prompt"
"Super friendly and helpful staff. Very quick and easy process in assisting small business with cash flow."
"Fantastic customer service - easy and quick process. Angie was amazing to deal with!"
"Excellent service. Fast payments and easy to deal with"
"I am glad Lend got Prospa to get in touch as soon as I fill in my search. With Prospa helpful and friendly service I received my loan in less than 3 days. Thanks"
"I don't remember using your service to get to prospa, however it is impressive to see your followup system."
"Fast and straight forward system that helped our business expand without stress"
"I will be using prosper again Angie My agent couldn’t have been any more helpful and everything was processed within 2 hours"
"great service"
"Very helpful and easy to use website"
"Website is very responsive and faster process"
"Got the result we wanted and my client received cashflow into their business to buy materials and labour to complete some profitable jobs"
"Thank you for your service it all went very smoothly."
"Easy to deal with and quick response"
"Ok"