Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

About Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand:

Since 2018 Leon Cycle has been operating within Australia and New Zealand, providing quality and affordable e-bikes under our brands "ET Cycle" and "NCM".

We offer E-Trekking, E-MTB, E-Cruiser and E-Folding bikes and Conversion kits for everyone in Australia and New Zealand. We are quite diversified and offer both rear- and mid-motor engines, whether from our own design (Das-Kit) or from established brands such as Bafang.

We are proud to have one of the best customer service teams around which is confirmed by many positive customer reviews. So, if you are thinking about buying an E Bike we would be more than happy to assist in making the right choice. Come on down to the Leon Cycle showroom and see the bikes for yourself!

(03) 90695443

support.au@leoncycle.com

3/45 Leakes Road, Laverton North,

A

Customer Service - Good

99.05%
Industry Average
The online customer service is excellent. The guides me to get the right rebuke parts and provides details instructions about how to install. This save me $100+. Thanks to the excellent on line service.
posted 1 month ago - Wei-Chih Wu
Never ordered from this company before I needed a new ebike battery Simple website Good tracking communication Quick delivery Alton’s simple and easy self service
posted 1 month ago - Julie Magner
Great service! Patrick was great to deal with
posted 1 month ago - Giorgio Motta
The boys at the laverton store are so helpful best customer service ever they showed me everything about the bike
posted 1 month ago - Peter Lorenzon
Great customer service, can’t beat it👌👌
posted 1 month ago - Derek Verboon
Ordering and payment was secure and seamless. Article was delivered promptly within 2 days of ordering and packaging appropriate. We purchased a replacement charger for our electric NCM bike as original charger had been lost. We were impressed with reliable prompt service.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Very prompt service and very happy with our new folding bikes.
posted 2 months ago - Rhon Janssen
Great service and a good product
posted 2 months ago - John Cann
Excellent service! The person on the end of the whatsapp chat helped my find the right part, sent me links on how to install them and was funny along the way. My Moscow Plus is humming again! Thanks.
posted 2 months ago - Drew Wilson
The service was absolutely excellent, it can’t be better than that.
posted 2 months ago - Adam Abel