leoncycle Reviews

of reviewers recommend leoncycle
Read leoncycle Reviews

About leoncycle:

Since 2014, we at Leon Cycle have been selling electric bicycles from our Headquarters in Hanover, Germany. Under the brands "Leisger" and "NCM" we offer e-bikes for everyone in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, USA, and UK. All products are designed in Germany and manufactured in Western-Europe. Starting in the E-Commerce Business, Leon Cycle established over the years a wide service network with local bicycle shops and opened in addition 2019 it´s own brand stores.

(03) 90695443

support.au@leoncycle.com

3/45 Leakes Road, Laverton North,

Tell us how leoncycle made you happy
I bought the Prague NCM bike for my partner for his 50th, it arrived in 2 days.!! The service at Leon cycle was excellent I had all my queries answered quick & they were so helpful. During these tough times in Vic they managed to deliver the bike to us in just 2 days. We absolutely love the Prague bike and will come back to purchase another bike soon. I want to thank Leoncycle for putting a big smile on my partners face for his 50th. Thank you so much 🙏🙏
leoncycle 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Cleo! We're thrilled to know that your husband loved it. Stay safe! 💛
Great bike, good value, creams hills (NCM Milano 26inch in black). Much enjoyable up hills compared to my 27.5inch mountain bike. Great service.
I was looking for a battery charger for another brand of electric bike when I came across Leon Cycle. The price was 60% cheaper than the original supplier so I didn't hesitate in making the purchase. The delivery was prompt and the product performed exactly as intended.
Great to deal with not drama queens ,told me 7 bikes before mine all good
ordered Monday arrived Friday in Gold Coast
Purchased two Moscow 27.5. One for my wife, one for me. Fast delivery, well boxed and easy assembly. Absolutely FANTASTIC to ride and use. Great range, and enough power for steep hills and tough terrain. I highly recommend them. Exactly as advertised and brochure. Looked at many options from other suppliers but these are the best value for money. If anyone wants a little extra range and a few more features then a Moscow Plus may suit. 48 Volt is the way to go. Great support and assistance from the team at Leon to make the right purchase decision. Hope other people may enjoy the ride and quality product.
Harry G
Delivery was earlier than promised & loved the quality of bike.
After buying a NCM ebike last September my wife wanted one with this lockdown in Victoria. I bought her a MUNICH last month and now she joins me on rides whether windy or not and she loves it.grest value and fun without the hard work. Thanks NCM for a great value bike.
George and Teresa
It's great to know that you're both being more active now with the help of NCM Munich, George, and Teresa! Thanks for sharing this feedback with the community. We would love to see some pictures of your adventures together! 🥰
Bike arrived the next day. great service
Leanne, we're glad that you liked our delivery service! Thanks for giving us up a thumbs up. 🙌
Great bike, this is my second e bike and by far the best. Watching e bikes over the last 10 years I think the Moscow 29er is fantastic.
I live in the Dandenongs outside Melbourne with big steep hills and the Moscow takes them all on with great pulling power and gear range.
48v with 16 amps means over 750 watts of power.
The bike is big and serious so getting on and off can be tricky but you do get used to it.
With the previous bike (36v at 8amps) I was scared of running out of battery on a big hill and having to push the bike home but not with the Moscow. Also if you take the front wheel off you can get it in a hatchback like my Mazda 3 Which is nice.
At $2200 it is a great buy.
Hi Richard! Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. We are very grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing feedback. Always have a safe journey with our NCM Moscow! 🚵‍♂️

Best regards,