leoncycle Reviews

of reviewers recommend leoncycle
Read leoncycle Reviews

About leoncycle:

Since 2014, we at Leon Cycle have been selling electric bicycles from our Headquarters in Hanover, Germany. Under the brands "Leisger" and "NCM" we offer e-bikes for everyone in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, USA, and UK. All products are designed in Germany and manufactured in Western-Europe. Starting in the E-Commerce Business, Leon Cycle established over the years a wide service network with local bicycle shops and opened in addition 2019 it´s own brand stores.

(03) 90695443

support.au@leoncycle.com

3/45 Leakes Road, Laverton North,

Tell us how leoncycle made you happy
leoncycle 5 star review on 15th November 2020
leoncycle 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Yvonne Clayton
leoncycle 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Cleo Nguyen
I bought the Prague NCM bike for my partner for his 50th, it arrived in 2 days.!! The service at Leon cycle was excellent I had all my queries answered quick & they were so helpful. During these tough times in Vic they managed to deliver the bike to us in just 2 days. We absolutely love the Prague bike and will come back to purchase another bike soon. I want to thank Leoncycle for putting a big smile on my partners face for his 50th. Thank you so much 🙏🙏
leoncycle 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Cleo! We're thrilled to know that your husband loved it. Stay safe! 💛
Thing of beauty well made and very stylish works like a dream
Great service and willing to help
The Leon Cycle support team were great. The bike arrived with a broken part (which obviously happens on occasion), after liaising with Shane, one of the Leon staff members. He arranged for another part to be sent out promptly. I replaced the part relatively easily and now enjoying my biking.
Very helpful staff, nice products and affordable prices
leoncycle 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Leon cycles helped me choose an electric bicycle. I asked many questions and tested the bicycle and was very pleased with my final choice. It is comfortable and assists my pedaling which gives me greater enjoyment with cycling.
Terrible!! part did not arrive for 13 days. Leon tried to pass the responsibility on to the couriers. Leon is ultimately responsible as the consignor.. .get a better logistics company
Decent customer service.
Was fast enough with the delivery
Excellent service from Shane when purchasing and during pickup. He was very responsive when messaged and the bike came up beautifully. Would have given 5 stars but for the fact that 2 days after I stumped up the 2k they emailed me with special $200 less that I paid. Couldn't help me out apparently. Shane was great though.
Great and trustworthy company.
Good service, very quick
Very happy with both of the Munich bikes we bought
No tracking number that works. Finaly get a EMPYTY DAMAGED BOS WITH NOTE FROM COMPANY SAYING SORRY . No Item No explanation nothing. Trying to get help from Leon. FRUSTRATING
Sales team was extremely helpful and even found a stock of the rear rack when there wasn't one listed.
Seamless purchase process. Great tracking.
leoncycle 4 star review on 3rd November 2020
Excellent phone service. Good product knowledge. Great delivery times to an interstate address.
Recommend this company.
Madonna Faux
Prompt delivery and just what I wanted. Thanks and I recommend
Fantastic service. Expert advice, fast efficient and professiona staffl. Absolute pleasure dealing with Leon Cycle.
Great, thank you very much. well-received the replacement packet. Again thank you
Everything was great!