Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand
Read Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

About Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand:

Since 2018 Leon Cycle has been operating within Australia and New Zealand, providing quality and affordable e-bikes under our brands "ET Cycle" and "NCM".

We offer E-Trekking, E-MTB, E-Cruiser and E-Folding bikes and Conversion kits for everyone in Australia and New Zealand. We are quite diversified and offer both rear- and mid-motor engines, whether from our own design (Das-Kit) or from established brands such as Bafang.

We are proud to have one of the best customer service teams around which is confirmed by many positive customer reviews. So, if you are thinking about buying an E Bike we would be more than happy to assist in making the right choice. Come on down to the Leon Cycle showroom and see the bikes for yourself!

(03) 90695443

support.au@leoncycle.com

3/45 Leakes Road, Laverton North,

Tell us how Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand made you happy
I bought the Prague NCM bike for my partner for his 50th, it arrived in 2 days.!! The service at Leon cycle was excellent I had all my queries answered quick & they were so helpful. During these tough times in Vic they managed to deliver the bike to us in just 2 days. We absolutely love the Prague bike and will come back to purchase another bike soon. I want to thank Leoncycle for putting a big smile on my partners face for his 50th. Thank you so much 🙏🙏
Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Cleo! We're thrilled to know that your husband loved it. Stay safe! 💛
The customer service from Leon Cycle is amazing. Thanks to Shane for going above and beyond with sourcing accessories.
The staff were very respectful and help out with my warrantee problem at no cost me and provided information where I could have the repairs completed and still hold my warrantee. Very Best regards Mozz
I had an issue with my F720. Te at Leon Cycles Enmore repaired it no dramas. We bought 2 x F720’s 12 months ago & they are great for getting around our South Coast town.
Client was extremely pleased with the purchase of a C7, as she wanted an E bike that looked less like an E bike, more minimalist, lighter and quicker.
Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand 5 star review on 31st August 2022
The product works as expected and the delivery was quick.
Ebike was delivered within days was very easy to put together and features were more than expected very happy with this product and service
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Part as described
Great experience purchasing my Moscow Plus from the guys at Leon Cycle Richmond, helpful and knowledgeable about their products, can highly recommend them!
Manager Leon Cycles. Mr Rigoli. Dear Sir. My name is Lance Carroll, I live in Launceston Tasmania and over the last few months I have been dealing on behalf of my grandson with one of you employees, namely Shane Kenneth. My grandson has an Aspen Moscow Ebike which has required parts only obtainable from your firm. My dealings with Shane have been more than satisfactory. I know nothing of electric bikes yet Shane has patiently taken the time with me explaining what the problem is with my grandsons’ bike and organising to send what he considers required to rectify the problems. We all complain when we don’t receive good service or salespeople fob you off, yet we neglect to say thanks when we receive service with a smile. I have always been of the belief that we should also acknowledge those who provide good service, hence this email. I don’t know if you have personal files on your employees in regards to how thy conduct themselves and to better your business. If you do then I request that you place a copy of this in Shane’s file for future references. i.e., promotion, etc? I would also ask you to personally congratulate Shane on receipt of this email. This email is totally unsolicited and I’m sure Shane would be surprised to know I have written to you. Regards. Lance Carroll. Launceston. Tasmania. 0408547424. 8. 7. 2022.
The bike ok I have purchased a throttle for my ncm Moscow plus twice you keep giving my money back why timothyfrankmcgarry@gmail.com
Great products and fast postage make buying replacements easy with very little down-time.
Lllllllllllllll
Affordable price. Good contact information. Good communication
Sturdy rack but no mounting screws provided and the webpage incorrectly identifies the size as M6 when they are actually M5 for the Moscow Plus.
I've given this bike a real beating and it's still going well after more than 12 months. For a lower priced E-MTB it has really impressed me.
Part was sent promptly....however it was delivered to someone else...luckily they rang me and I picked it up...not good.
great service.. quick turn around! highly recommended
Not yet received
It’s good quality product and I enjoying it
Tip top! Prompt and easy