leoncycle Reviews

of reviewers recommend leoncycle
Read leoncycle Reviews

About leoncycle:

Since 2014, we at Leon Cycle have been selling electric bicycles from our Headquarters in Hanover, Germany. Under the brands "Leisger" and "NCM" we offer e-bikes for everyone in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, USA, and UK. All products are designed in Germany and manufactured in Western-Europe. Starting in the E-Commerce Business, Leon Cycle established over the years a wide service network with local bicycle shops and opened in addition 2019 it´s own brand stores.

(03) 90695443

support.au@leoncycle.com

3/45 Leakes Road, Laverton North,

Tell us how leoncycle made you happy
I bought the Prague NCM bike for my partner for his 50th, it arrived in 2 days.!! The service at Leon cycle was excellent I had all my queries answered quick & they were so helpful. During these tough times in Vic they managed to deliver the bike to us in just 2 days. We absolutely love the Prague bike and will come back to purchase another bike soon. I want to thank Leoncycle for putting a big smile on my partners face for his 50th. Thank you so much 🙏🙏
leoncycle 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Cleo! We're thrilled to know that your husband loved it. Stay safe! 💛
Friends recommended the Munich, so I purchased one. Quite easy to assemble, and now I am riding the cycle.
I bought the Milano model
NCM Milano Trekking E-Bike, City-Bike, 250W, 48V 16Ah 624Wh Battery [Black 28] Xmas 2019, it arrived within three days, easy to finish assembling and have been totally delighted with bike, after researching others I found it to be one of the best e-bikes for value on the market. Since then my daughter has purchased & I have a friend who wants the same. Excellent service & product.
Tony
We ordered a pair of NCM Pragues last June as we was buying 2 and had a budget in mind, i ordered on Tuesday arrived on Friday so great delivery service especially during the height of lockdown, the bikes themselves have far exceeded our expectations the components used are all branded and you can tell a lot thought has gone into design and choice of the components used, battery range in real world conditions is excellent over 45miles for myself and I’m 15stone, we have so far covered over 3000miles between both bikes with no issues other than normal adjustments of brakes etc. I really don’t believe there’s a better ebike on the market at the price point that can compete with NCM so keep it up guys and we look forward to our next upgrade 👍
I have purchased 3 e-bikes from Leon Cycles. 2 are London Fold-ups for our forthcoming caravan trip. These are fun & easy to ride. The quality and design are great and excellent value for the money. The 3rd bike I bought is the Moscow Plus. Wow! to date I have done around 1000km on some very hilly & rough terrain. The Moscow performs great. The 6 levels of e-assistance just make the riding so enjoyable. There are a couple of general issues that Leon Cycles need to address: No one at their Laverton showroom answers the phones. This is very frustrating when you need some technical advice or wanting to buy spares. And equally is important is warranty repairs. There have been quite a few complaints on the NCM regarding broken spokes and other issues with no spares available. NCM are great value for money e-bikes, but you do need to provide much better support to your customers.
The NCM Milano trekking bike was up to and exceeded my expectations, a great ebike at half the price from a retailer with better specs. Love it, only issue was the late delivery, 9 days over their deadline
leoncycle 4 star review on 20th February 2021
the packaging of the 500w motor was poor and one side of the case got a dint as it may have been dropped on one side.
I will be coming in to Laverton to get the motor swapped on my Moscow plus and I can show the mechanic what I mean.
I recently purchased a new front wheel and Controller for my son's Prague e-bike. The postage and service were fantastic. I have no hesitation in ordering again. Jeff Gill
Took a while to receive goods, due to Christmas and Covid. I was expecting problems. Though the direct debit was a mistake by me always pay credit card in future.
The items ordered arrived and all fitted and working fine.
My mountain bike I bought from an agent, I like good quality items and this mountain Plus is excellent, thou a little more expensive, very good, love it, fun to ride.
Prompt to deal with. Be careful on the product selection transferring to the cart as it will go to the default page selection. not what you selected on the page. ie check wheel size is correct
Also better if you get all accesories of ncm brand which can beeasily available at all time
Good service and quick dispatch
Very happy with electric push bike
I took delivery of a Prague last week and I am absolutely thrilled with it. The service from Leon Cycle was first class and the bike arrived in a couple of days well packaged and easy to assemble. Having never had an electric bike before I am absolutely bowled over by how good it is. It handles all terrain and hills significantly steeper than I thought it would. It looks smart, rides brilliantly and is fantastic value for money. Thanks everyone at Leon Cycle, I am one very happy customer.
My NCM Milano Plus was delivered in a well-protected box and arrived a day earlier than scheduled. It took me just over an hour to unpack and to set it up by following the instructions.
Quick response and delivery.
Excellent friendly
I purchased a Paris Foldable. Very easy bike to manage and light enough for travelling . I have had a few occasions to discuss the ebike with Leon staff and always received helpful , concerned and knowledge responses.
We purchased the NCm Moscow 29 E bike from Leon Cycles earlier this month. Communication was via 'Whatsapp' which I initially thought a little odd but worked out well. Once communication established the transaction was completed quickly and easily. We were able to arrange for the team to assemble the bike for us and we picked it up from the warehouse without an issue. We love the bike and are continuing to find new places to discover using it.
Competitive price and great service.
I would thoroughly recommend Leoncycle to anyone wanting a quality product with wonderful service at the right price. Shane is outstanding. His knowledge, attention to detail and service is exceptional.
Easy to deal with and simple to order. Dispatched and delivered so quickly.
Product is perfect as described. I’m very happy with the service.
leoncycle is rated 4.58 based on 160 reviews