Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

About Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand:

Since 2018 Leon Cycle has been operating within Australia and New Zealand, providing quality and affordable e-bikes under our brands "ET Cycle" and "NCM".

We offer E-Trekking, E-MTB, E-Cruiser and E-Folding bikes and Conversion kits for everyone in Australia and New Zealand. We are quite diversified and offer both rear- and mid-motor engines, whether from our own design (Das-Kit) or from established brands such as Bafang.

We are proud to have one of the best customer service teams around which is confirmed by many positive customer reviews. So, if you are thinking about buying an E Bike we would be more than happy to assist in making the right choice. Come on down to the Leon Cycle showroom and see the bikes for yourself!

(03) 90695443

support.au@leoncycle.com

3/45 Leakes Road, Laverton North,

Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

90.91%
Affordable price. Good contact information. Good communication
- Anonymous
ordered seat pillar I ordered the wrong one no dramas sending a replacement and refunded the original purchase price
- Warren Meggitt
Buckled the back wheel on my Milano. Went online ordered a new wheel, good price and delivered to my camping address (Bathurst) in record time (thanks couriers please).....fantastic service. Had local bike shop put it together. VERY HAPPY GREY NOMAD.

Delivery - Fast

91.74%
Industry Average
The product works as expected and the delivery was quick.
- Walter Duck
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Part as described
- Anonymous
Purchase experience was great. Delivery was delayed for a week. But after raising it with customer services, I was able to receive within 2 business days. Overall, I am happy about the experience and bike so far. David
- Lei Zheng
95.45%
Industry Average
The customer service from Leon Cycle is amazing. Thanks to Shane for going above and beyond with sourcing accessories.
- Doug
Ebike was delivered within days was very easy to put together and features were more than expected very happy with this product and service
- Jean-Jacques Angenieux