Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

Based on 802 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand Reviews

About Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand:

Since 2018 Leon Cycle has been operating within Australia and New Zealand, providing quality and affordable e-bikes under our brands "ET Cycle" and "NCM".

We offer E-Trekking, E-MTB, E-Cruiser and E-Folding bikes and Conversion kits for everyone in Australia and New Zealand. We are quite diversified and offer both rear- and mid-motor engines, whether from our own design (Das-Kit) or from established brands such as Bafang.

We are proud to have one of the best customer service teams around which is confirmed by many positive customer reviews. So, if you are thinking about buying an E Bike we would be more than happy to assist in making the right choice. Come on down to the Leon Cycle showroom and see the bikes for yourself!

(03) 90695443

Luis C Dolores
Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand 5 star review on 20th September 2023
Barry Pearson
Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand 5 star review on 21st July 2023
Excellent service, great bike.
Easy site to navigate, part ordered arrived in 2 days, very happy with my experiencewith this purchase.
I have no idea where my bike is and neither do you. One lot of information found on a tracking number shows an estimated delivery date 18/1 another message says 24/1. It has not arrived and the tracking document shows it has not left Melbourne. Neither you or your transporter currently have any idea where it is. This experience is a very good example of the inherent pitfalls in dealing over the internet as opposed to dealing locally. I am not in a huge hurry to get the bike but I would like to know where it is and if I am going to receive a bike. There has been a number of scam emails received by myself regarding the transport which I have not responded to. With these scam emails and the bike missing in action it is hard to write a good review. I have plenty more to say but at this stage trust that you will find it quickly so that my order can be fulfilled. I live in a rural area and have requested delivery to my daughters place. Aimee Young is my daughter. I am the purchaser. You have sent this to her on my email number ? I would like to revise this Survey if and when I receive the item and would ask you to take some swift action to reinstate my confidence and let me know where the bike is. I have submitted this report as Aimee as this is who it is addressed to but it should come from myself as the purchaser
Great company to deal with. Only a phone call away , very helpful and obliging.
The service was quick and efficient. easy to deal with this company. My delivery was quick and very prompt.
Very easy to deal with and the bike for the money seems to be of good build quality in comparison to other bikes we looked at in this price range, very happy.
The bike arrived very quickly. Everything was easy.
Quick response to questions, fast and cheap delivery overall one of the easiest companies i have dealt with
as always staff are helpfull
A little different is the store at Laverton. Not sure if they want to sell direct or push you to a distributor Other than that very Good service from Shane
I installed the off road thumb trigger kit to my NCM Prague. It came with very clear instruction in the box however the passcode in the instructions said enter code 8018. I eventually read the instructions on line. It said use code 8088. Finally I was able to get in and set it up correctly. I accept it was my own fault. If all else fails read the instructions. ( but which one?) I purchased the kit because I had two knee replacements. It allows me to get back from my ride if I go beyond my capability. I can not be happier with my purchase. The trigger gives very controlled acceleration to around 30km/h without the need to peddle if required. Its great to be mobile again. Thanks Leon Cycles. Service and delivery times were excellent.
Quick delivery considerating so close to Christmas
Good price, good communication, prompt postage and the item was as per described
Leon cycles is a trustworthy company in our experience
Visited the store at Laverton to view the Aspen + and my wife had a ride. We wanted a full size 26" wheel fat tyre e bike. The staff were helpful and informative. Subsequently ordered 2 online. The process was simple, bikes arrived very quickly ( within the week) they were easy to put together and a dream to ride. Not had many rides yet but the ones we have had were fun. I guess my only issue is the location of the drink bottle holder which means a very high step-through is even higher and for us( 172cm) too high. My first impressions are a great bike
We have worked with NCM / LEON Cycles for many years. Their bikes are reliable & will get you where you are going. We have delivery riders with over 25,000km on their bikes - keep them serviced and they will keep you moving.
good service
Great bike, at a great price. I'm thoroughly enjoying riding it.
5 out of 5. Great service, and communication. Will refer my friends
Met the young man that had just started work at the shop and he was very helpful and friendly. Nothing was a problem and he answered many questions from my wife and i. i would not hesitate recommending this business.
Leon Cycle Australia and New Zealand is rated 4.5 based on 802 reviews