Lima Beads Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Lima Beads

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lima Beads deliver?

How can I contact Lima Beads?

Tell us how Lima Beads made you happy

"Competitive pricing, easy returns/quick refunds"
Are you Lima Beads? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been buying products from Lima Beads for 4 years now. Customer service is great, communication is done thru email-I have NEVER had an issue with them responding. Products are competitively priced ( and I do a fair amount of comparison shopping always) RETURNS are VERY easy, simply follow their very clear concise instructions PRINT AND KEEP COPIES OF RMA. I have RETURNED a few ITEMS for refund over the years with NO PROBLEM. Be cognizant your refund will reflect the discount code which you applied to your order. You are sent notifications which you may track upon shipment of your order."
"They won’t return emails. There is no contact number. They sold me something that was not as advertised. Bad service."
"Quality stones & great sales... I spent far too much money here!"
Lima Beads is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews