Lima Beads Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lima Beads

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lima Beads deliver?

How can I contact Lima Beads?

Tell us how Lima Beads made you happy

"————UPDATE———— Unfortunately I was unable to change my original review so here is an updated review of my experience with Lima Beads: Lima Beads took all my concerns regarding a product I ordered that I thought was not as advertised and went above and beyond to check, confirm, and explain that it was in fact legit. I still returned the item and they processed my return with no problem and gave me a full refund. I will be ordering from Lima Beads again and am sorry that the original review can not be adjusted as it does not reflect the complete process."
Are you Lima Beads? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Competitive pricing, easy returns/quick refunds"
"I have been buying products from Lima Beads for 4 years now. Customer service is great, communication is done thru email-I have NEVER had an issue with them responding. Products are competitively priced ( and I do a fair amount of comparison shopping always) RETURNS are VERY easy, simply follow their very clear concise instructions PRINT AND KEEP COPIES OF RMA. I have RETURNED a few ITEMS for refund over the years with NO PROBLEM. Be cognizant your refund will reflect the discount code which you applied to your order. You are sent notifications which you may track upon shipment of your order."
"Quality stones & great sales... I spent far too much money here!"
"They won’t return emails. There is no contact number. They sold me something that was not as advertised. Bad service."
Lima Beads is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access