LionDesk Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend LionDesk
"Liondesk has been pivotal in helping me stay on top of things for my business."
"in my opinion BY FAR the best CRM for the money!"
"I received an initial response right away. Was told they were looking into the issue and had to wait almost 30 to get my response. A quick I am still working on this would have been super helpful. I also tried calling the customer service number and was getting no rings."
"Very fast response. Great!"
"LD is an overall great CRM. The small challenges like, not being able to remove the "contacts slipping away" from the dash, not having the option of saving a viewing preference and other little details that inhibit me from giving it a 5."
"Liondesk has helped me secure several deals."
"Customer service is good but they sometimes seem like they don't read my questions as carefully as they should and their answers don't always address my question, overall experience has been good but the search site is so limited and quirky that I've had to use my mls more and more to be sure my leads aren't missing homes. A lot to get one's arms around for sure. Unbelievable potential but steep learning curve for me."
"Liondesk is an inexpensive crm with lots of features"
"To filter contact in/out within a list is soo complicated. I have written reviews and recommendations already"
"Mark angel!He was the most helpful person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! That I’ve spoken to at lion desk. APRRECIATE HIM Much. I love the lion desk period!"
"Easy to use and the new features they add are great!"
"It is very user friendly and it is easy to learn to navigate on it."
"Super easy to use"
"I implemented LionDesk for my brokerage and we love it! It gives us a great CRM at a very reasonable cost, and allows our agents to maintain a consistent contact platform for their database! Support is always there and helps when needed. I highly recommend LionDesk to anyone looking for a quality CRM for real estate!"
"LionsDesk does do a lot, but I'm still looking for more options and better graphics, more in-depth analysis of my over all transactions with a clearer way of viewing it all. Is there a way that LionsDesk could interact with my Transaction Desk Software Account....this would keep me here 24/7 if you can make this happen!"
"A bit confusing"
"I like LionDesk because it is a fully functional CRM."
"It helps keep organized all my leads and clients in 1 place! It also has helped me with integration with all my social media sites so if i get a lead off any of them it automatically goes into Lion Desk which is great! If I wanted to improve something it would be making the templates more user friendly and I think the virtual assistant should be included in the yearly fee for service because if you think about it, it would completely separate you from all the other CRM sites! That is just my opinion!"
"I've been happy with the fluidity of Liondesk's system and the simplicity the system offers for implementation. I am still on a path of learning and further implementation with the systems LD offers, but that is the sole reason I chose LD 2+ years ago - simplicity of implementation, robust drip interactions and plenty of connectivity with other systems that allow my business to flow and grow."
"Very user friendly CRM. Highly recommended product."
LionDesk is rated 4.21 based on 42 reviews