LionDesk Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend LionDesk
Click Here
"LD is an overall great CRM. The small challenges like, not being able to remove the "contacts slipping away" from the dash, not having the option of saving a viewing preference and other little details that inhibit me from giving it a 5."
"Liondesk has helped me secure several deals."
"Customer service is good but they sometimes seem like they don't read my questions as carefully as they should and their answers don't always address my question, overall experience has been good but the search site is so limited and quirky that I've had to use my mls more and more to be sure my leads aren't missing homes. A lot to get one's arms around for sure. Unbelievable potential but steep learning curve for me."
"Liondesk is an inexpensive crm with lots of features"
"A bit confusing"
"It helps keep organized all my leads and clients in 1 place! It also has helped me with integration with all my social media sites so if i get a lead off any of them it automatically goes into Lion Desk which is great! If I wanted to improve something it would be making the templates more user friendly and I think the virtual assistant should be included in the yearly fee for service because if you think about it, it would completely separate you from all the other CRM sites! That is just my opinion!"
"I've been happy with the fluidity of Liondesk's system and the simplicity the system offers for implementation. I am still on a path of learning and further implementation with the systems LD offers, but that is the sole reason I chose LD 2+ years ago - simplicity of implementation, robust drip interactions and plenty of connectivity with other systems that allow my business to flow and grow."
"Lots of capabilities. User friendly. Beautifully priced!"
"I think Lion Desk is an excellent CRM with great functionality for real estate agents. It’s a very user friendly system as well. Support is always very helpful but on complicated issues, sometimes I have to follow up with them to get updates. On the negative front, I have had an ongoing issue where I can’t email mass emails and mass video emails to my entire database. After more than 2 months, I have not received any notice that support and R&D has any idea how to fix the issue. This is problematic as I can’t email my database in an efficient and effective matter which is a problem."
"A very good CRM for the price. Growing rapidly with subscribers so there are the occasional growing pains (slow loading from time to time, bulk emails being sent out over the course of hours or days) but the features like videotext and text sell codes are a great benefit."
"So far it's been a great tool, minor hickups when sending bulk mail, but overall satisfied"
LionDesk is rated 4.21 based on 42 reviews