LionDesk Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend LionDesk
Click Here
"Liondesk has been pivotal in helping me stay on top of things for my business."
"in my opinion BY FAR the best CRM for the money!"
"Very fast response. Great!"
"Mark angel!He was the most helpful person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! That I’ve spoken to at lion desk. APRRECIATE HIM Much. I love the lion desk period!"
"Easy to use and the new features they add are great!"
"It is very user friendly and it is easy to learn to navigate on it."
"Super easy to use"
"I implemented LionDesk for my brokerage and we love it! It gives us a great CRM at a very reasonable cost, and allows our agents to maintain a consistent contact platform for their database! Support is always there and helps when needed. I highly recommend LionDesk to anyone looking for a quality CRM for real estate!"
"I like LionDesk because it is a fully functional CRM."
"Very user friendly CRM. Highly recommended product."
"Good job so far! Thank you!"
"Wow, the features of LionDesk go on and on! From the easy interface to the awesome phone/chat/email support, this powerful CRM is making a huge difference in our productivity and lead conversion... and a serious impact for the REALTORS we set-up on LionDesk and support each day."
"Lion desk has helped me get 3 listing in 5 months!"
"Best CRM around."
"I really like the alerts I get when I need to contact my list. I track all my conversations."
"Liondesk provides many features that competitors usually up charge for. Great customer service."
"Great to keep up with leads and clients."
"Great for real estate agents."
"LOVE, love love Lion Desk. I do have a few ideas for improvements, however, and would love to have those heard. (Contact me, Lion Desk!)"
"Easy to use. Good price. Great customer service."
LionDesk is rated 4.21 based on 42 reviews