Little wanderers Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Little wanderers
Telephone

How would you rate Little wanderers ?

"I was going to buy some shoes from them (between 30$ and 50$ a pair) but then I saw that the cheapest shipping is more than 15$ (standard shipping). I wrote to the company and was told that the reason shipping is so high is because "The costs associated with these services include labor, materials, packaging, postage, and overhead." I thought shipping was just supposed to be the cost of shipping and the cost of the product was supposed to be labor, materials, and overhead. However, the way they wish to price their products and shipping is up to them. i will just not buy from them."
"I had a $60 gift card to use. Applied it to the total; however, I still had to pay for shipping out of my own pocket. They lost me as a customer... Very sad of them to be so greedy."
"I was introduced to the brand through a Marketing Program with Destination Maternity, and I am deeply disappointing at the lack of customer service. The website needs to clearly state when a shoe is a CRIB shoe. Imagine buying shoes for a child that has started walking and the sole is Faux Patent Leather, is this a joke. Customer service informed me that the description says "soft sole". How they have not had a law suit yet is amazing. Unfortunately I would never recommend this company and the poor quality of shoes. They are shipping direct from China, in a plastic Bag, no shoe box, so the shoes come dented due to lack of decent packaging in transport. Horrible experience, don't waste your money!"
"Very helpful in respect of fitting orthotics in kids shoes"
Little wanderers is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews