Little wanderers Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Little wanderers

Tell us how Little wanderers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Horrible quality and smell. Don’t waste your money, ships strait from Beijing, China. TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!"
Are you Little wanderers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I never write reviews but I am deeply saddened but this whole experience with little wanderers. I also received a $60 gift card and thought “what a deal” so placed 3 orders with them. First order was lost so I had to pay a fee to get them resent, it’s been over a month now and have not received that order along with the other ones. My baby will not have a chance to wear them by the time they get here, if they do!! I’ve never experienced such bad service from any online orders. They have lost another customer. Just wonder how many people are going through the same thing. What a shame on this company!!!"
"These shoes are cheaply made! I don’t recommend at all."
"Terrible customer service, rude, Terrible shipping"
"Order placed oct 19th for daughters birthday nov 15th. Estimated delivery was the 3rd, 11th, 14th.... sorry its been lost in transit. But they'll reship them at no additional cost....ummm thanks, maybe she'll get them for Xmas! The promo is to good to pass up... don't expect them to be delivered on time regardless of how much you pay for shipping! They had better service last year."
"Very Bad service. My order is placed to a wrong address and I havent received my order! I will never recommend any one to buy from Little Wanderers."
"Horrible customer service. Outrageous shipping prices!"
"I was going to buy some shoes from them (between 30$ and 50$ a pair) but then I saw that the cheapest shipping is more than 15$ (standard shipping). I wrote to the company and was told that the reason shipping is so high is because "The costs associated with these services include labor, materials, packaging, postage, and overhead." I thought shipping was just supposed to be the cost of shipping and the cost of the product was supposed to be labor, materials, and overhead. However, the way they wish to price their products and shipping is up to them. i will just not buy from them."
"I had a $60 gift card to use. Applied it to the total; however, I still had to pay for shipping out of my own pocket. They lost me as a customer... Very sad of them to be so greedy."
"I was introduced to the brand through a Marketing Program with Destination Maternity, and I am deeply disappointing at the lack of customer service. The website needs to clearly state when a shoe is a CRIB shoe. Imagine buying shoes for a child that has started walking and the sole is Faux Patent Leather, is this a joke. Customer service informed me that the description says "soft sole". How they have not had a law suit yet is amazing. Unfortunately I would never recommend this company and the poor quality of shoes. They are shipping direct from China, in a plastic Bag, no shoe box, so the shoes come dented due to lack of decent packaging in transport. Horrible experience, don't waste your money!"
"Very helpful in respect of fitting orthotics in kids shoes"
Little wanderers is rated 1.36 based on 11 reviews