littlewanderers.com Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend littlewanderers.com
00AM
12AM

+1(844) 920-2750

Tell us how littlewanderers.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"This is a SCAM!"
Are you littlewanderers.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM!!!! Do not buy from here do NOT use coupon, you will never see the shoes or the money ! I have been waiting for over a month as of right now they said they shipped the shoes on May 17th and that I have to wait to receive them yet the tracking number they gave me doesn't exist, and according to them they can't refund me my money because my shoes are on the way but as I'm seeing now I'll with every one else reviews I'll never get them"
"Waiting for my shoes for over a month and they can provide me with no tracking information."
"I never received my shoes. I ordered them in December and never got them. I contacted the company in February and they claimed that they shipped the shoes but I never received them! So they said they would ship them again and now it’s June and I still don’t have my shoes. I finally just gave up and realized I’m screwed out of my money. This company is a SCAM!"
"The quality was disappointing. I got 2 pairs for my just starting to walk baby. The canvas sneakers and the "leather" moccasins. The sneakers are currently holding up ok. But after a couple of years the moccasins are starting to fall apart. Not worth almost $30/pair"
"I never received my shoes after paying $17 in shipping and there is no tracking number either. I ordered them in Jan and so now they wouldn’t even fit him."
"SCAM SCAM!!- This business should be shut down."
"Got a $60 coupon and was excited to be able to select two pairs of shoes for free... however they trick you with about $15 shipping fees so you are really just paying for the shoes. The shipping does not look like it will arrive until a month or more after you order. Very sad and seems like a scam."
"Shoes are garbage. It took over a month to ship (after paying nearly $15 for s&h) from some factory in China with no receipt. The shoes were glued up like some cheap arts and crafts and very cheap material. Luckily for me, I got two pairs of shoes for “free” with a coupon, so I didn’t pay the $30/pair that they claim it’s actually worth. The company is a joke and a full blown scam. I wouldn’t recommend this site to my worst enemy."
"If I could give 0 stars that would be too high. These shoes are garbage and over priced. I just received my order today and what a huge rip off. The material is ridiculously cheap and horribly made. Nothing like what you see in the pictures. So do your self a favor and don’t even spend the $15 for shipping. There is a reason they give out those coupons for “free shoes”. Worst mistake."
"Ordered shoes last month with a promo that came in email for 2 free pair. I also paid around $15 for shipping and shoes have not arrived. Its been a month still no shoes. Contacted customer service they told me to use tracking number but for whole month the tracking STILL only says "on the way" but doesnt tell me where the baby shoes are. Asked to be refunded for shipping cost and to have order cancelled and was told they COULD NOT cancel my order nor give refund because the shoes are already "on the way"! Was told to expect them by the end of this month (March) which would mean it could possibly take 2 plus months for the shoes to arrive when paid $15 to have them ship. Thats equivalent to having something shipped over night.. Will NEVER order from the site again nor any of the related sites."
"Got 60$ giftcard from this store, trying to buy shoes for my baby, even when i buy a 25$ pair of shoes to pay with my gift card to cover shipping and price of shoes, they want 16$ shipping cash not from my giftcard. Wasted my f..... time. Will never go to this scam website"
"Scam. Told me this lady made them by herself. She has five kids, blah blah blah. My dumb ass believed it. I got my shoes and they were from fricken China. Like seriously. I wish people would stop scamming people. It’s literally awful and I’m sorry for people who fell for her stupid story. The quality I guess is ok but my babe hasn’t worn them yet so we shall see"
"Horrible quality and smell. Don’t waste your money, ships strait from Beijing, China. TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!"
"I never write reviews but I am deeply saddened but this whole experience with little wanderers. I also received a $60 gift card and thought “what a deal” so placed 3 orders with them. First order was lost so I had to pay a fee to get them resent, it’s been over a month now and have not received that order along with the other ones. My baby will not have a chance to wear them by the time they get here, if they do!! I’ve never experienced such bad service from any online orders. They have lost another customer. Just wonder how many people are going through the same thing. What a shame on this company!!!"
"These shoes are cheaply made! I don’t recommend at all."
"Terrible customer service, rude, Terrible shipping"
"Order placed oct 19th for daughters birthday nov 15th. Estimated delivery was the 3rd, 11th, 14th.... sorry its been lost in transit. But they'll reship them at no additional cost....ummm thanks, maybe she'll get them for Xmas! The promo is to good to pass up... don't expect them to be delivered on time regardless of how much you pay for shipping! They had better service last year."
"Very Bad service. My order is placed to a wrong address and I havent received my order! I will never recommend any one to buy from Little Wanderers."
"Horrible customer service. Outrageous shipping prices!"
littlewanderers.com is rated 1.21 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access