Local Appliance Repair Now Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Local Appliance Repair Now
"I've got to say that the tech was a little giddy on the phone, but when he came to the house he got the job done. My frigidaire was leaking all over the place and the situation couldn't way another day. He had advertised same day repair, but I know that things aren't always as good as they seem. I was happily surprised when the repair was done the same day."
"I called at 10:13 in morning because my dishwasher was leaking all over the place. On my one day off the dishwasher decided to break, unbelievable. I had a technician out to the house and the leak was fixed by 3pm that afternoon. Still not exactly what I want to be doing on my day off, but I've got to hand it to them. The response time is as good as it can get."
"The technician was knowledgeable, through and honest. He told me what was wrong and explained what needed to be done to fix it. He finished the job & my washing machine is once again working well!"
"Very responsive and professional. Great experience!"
"He was on time, did the work quickly and to my satisfaction and the price was right."
"Technician showed up on time and did a great job. Thanks."
"Job well done!!!!"
"Glad I called, sorry I was such a pain! Ya'll were awesome!"
"Fine job. Nothing bad to say about my experience."
"Quick and easy. Fast service and good communication."
"Excellent work! I had my appointment booked within 5 minutes. The tech was nice and showed up on time. Pricing was fair. Will use again."
"excellent work"
"Great service. Quick response. Highly recommended."
"I needed my refrigerator repaired ASAP because I was having a family part the next day. I was able to get a tech over to my home within the next 2 hours. You saved my weekend!!"
"I called around for someone to fix my Bosch dishwasher, but didn’t get a great response. I finally reached Chris and within the day I had a fixed dishwasher. Thank you for the quick response."
"Came very fast and found the problem quick. Also he was very pleasant to deal with. I will call again."
"Fast and efficient. Would totally recommend and would use again. Great job done!"
"Fast, friendly customer service. Knowledgeable representatives who knew their stuff!"
"Extremely professional and conducted excellent work. Will recommend to friends and family."
"Job well done!!"