Local Appliance Repair Now Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Local Appliance Repair Now
Phillip DeMase
Verified Buyer
"I called around for someone to fix my Bosch dishwasher, but didn’t get a great response. I finally reached Chris and within the day I had a fixed dishwasher. Thank you for the quick response."
"Came very fast and found the problem quick. Also he was very pleasant to deal with. I will call again."
Rebeca Medina
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient. Would totally recommend and would use again. Great job done!"
Elizabeth Marie
Verified Buyer
"Fast, friendly customer service. Knowledgeable representatives who knew their stuff!"
Linda Santos
Verified Buyer
"Extremely professional and conducted excellent work. Will recommend to friends and family."
Adriane Fenton
"Job well done!!"
Maria Gonzalez
Verified Buyer
"They did a fantastic job!"
"Had my refrigerator stop cooling right before a family get together. They came in and fixed it within 30 minutes. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has any appliance break in their home."
Jacquie Hancock
Verified Buyer
"They took care of the problem quickly and the technician was very knowledgeable."
Bryan Kelly
"Fast response"
Samuel Madison
Verified Buyer
"Our appliance repair tech was excellent. He answered all of our questions over the phone and he was right on time for our scheduled appointment. The repair took longer than I had scheduled for, but not having all my food go bad was worth it. They have my recommendation."
Will Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"Needed to get my Stove Repaired. The tech I talked to was really helpful and I got it fixed very quickly."
Local Appliance Repair Now is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews