Lock Doctor Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Lock Doctor
Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"Very prompt, helpful and sympathetic. I would recommend them to any one 😁"
"Excellent, very quick tidy and helpful"
"Fast response"
"Very courteous gent came to repair door and did as best possible. They arrived very promptly was efficient and professional."
"efficient"
"I called around 9:30am and Ronan was with me within 2 hours to replace a broken lock on my door. I'd have no hesitation in recommending LockDoctor to anybody else."
"Did not get quote until job was completed, we had to price the job and guess a price."
"Quick efficient and excellent service couldn’t have asked for more."
"Excellent service"
"Very efficient and helpful"
"Arrived in good time. Addressed the problem quickly and had prices for the replacement parts. Super service. Thanks."
"While initial phone service & work was fine there was no clarity about when the Lock Doctor service people would arrive and the price was quite expensive"
"I am very happy with the service I received from Lock Doctor from the first call I made.The girl was very polite and helpful and organized the technician.The technician arrived on time both days and was very nice to explain what I needed and done the service that was required. I have dealt with Lock Doctor before and always a pleasure to do work,I would highly recommend well done"
"Reliable, rapid response in a crisis telling me what service could be provided within a reassuring time-frame and at a manageable cost. Defused the crisis put a busy man at ease and delivered the service in a very competent customer friendly way."
"Fast no hassle service excellent"
"Excellent service, excellent staff both the lady who answered my query & the locksmith that called were both courteous & professional and dealt with my issue brilliantly. I would highly recommend Lock Doctor."
"I was happy with the call out service provided by your Lock Doctor lock smith I then called into your shop at the Crescent Shopping Centre Limerick and had an extra 5 keys cut. 3 of the 5 keys would not work properly in the lock. On 2 occasions my son was locked out of the house when returning from school. I called back to your shop at the Crescent and the same person replaced the 3 keys however none of these 3 keys work either. Needless to say I am not impressed after spending €140 with your company, I await your response, Regards, Kevin Prendergast 087-8342675"
"There was an initial misunderstanding between me and the office but after I rang arrangements were made for the visit quickly. The Lock Doctor Technician Karl arrived, identified the issue, told me the cost and was able to sort it there and then. We are very pleased. Thank you"
"Great service sums up lock doctor. Every aspect of job from engagement to completion was carried out in a professional manner. Would recommend to anyone."
"Very efficient and professional"
Lock Doctor is rated 4.53 based on 30 reviews