Lock Doctor Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lock Doctor

Tell us how Lock Doctor made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"Did not get quote until job was completed, we had to price the job and guess a price."
"Quick efficient and excellent service couldn’t have asked for more."
"Excellent service"
"Very efficient and helpful"
"Arrived in good time. Addressed the problem quickly and had prices for the replacement parts. Super service. Thanks."
"While initial phone service & work was fine there was no clarity about when the Lock Doctor service people would arrive and the price was quite expensive"
"I am very happy with the service I received from Lock Doctor from the first call I made.The girl was very polite and helpful and organized the technician.The technician arrived on time both days and was very nice to explain what I needed and done the service that was required. I have dealt with Lock Doctor before and always a pleasure to do work,I would highly recommend well done"
"Reliable, rapid response in a crisis telling me what service could be provided within a reassuring time-frame and at a manageable cost. Defused the crisis put a busy man at ease and delivered the service in a very competent customer friendly way."
"Fast no hassle service excellent"
"Excellent service, excellent staff both the lady who answered my query & the locksmith that called were both courteous & professional and dealt with my issue brilliantly. I would highly recommend Lock Doctor."
"I was happy with the call out service provided by your Lock Doctor lock smith I then called into your shop at the Crescent Shopping Centre Limerick and had an extra 5 keys cut. 3 of the 5 keys would not work properly in the lock. On 2 occasions my son was locked out of the house when returning from school. I called back to your shop at the Crescent and the same person replaced the 3 keys however none of these 3 keys work either. Needless to say I am not impressed after spending €140 with your company, I await your response, Regards, Kevin Prendergast 087-8342675"
"There was an initial misunderstanding between me and the office but after I rang arrangements were made for the visit quickly. The Lock Doctor Technician Karl arrived, identified the issue, told me the cost and was able to sort it there and then. We are very pleased. Thank you"
"Great service sums up lock doctor. Every aspect of job from engagement to completion was carried out in a professional manner. Would recommend to anyone."
"Very efficient and professional"
"Excellent"
"Excellent service Thomas top class courteous and professional. Highly recommend company. Thanks for excellent service experienced throughout contact"
"Excellent"
"Excellent Service. Locked keys into the boot of car and they arrived promptly and opened the car. However, I think it’s v expensive. The price takes advantage of the unfortunate situation of locking yourself out of your car."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service, called to me within 1 HR."
Lock Doctor is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews