Lone Star Medicare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lone Star Medicare

About Lone Star Medicare: We are an independent insurance agency offering life and health insurance protection specializing in coverage for people age 55 and better. We also offer life and health insurance for young families seeking to secure financial protection and security. Our mission is to improve the world and peoples lives through financial and insurance products. We treat our clients like we would like to be treated and seek to build long term relationships with our customers. Contact us for more information on our products and how we can help you!

855-625-7633

info@medlifeagency.com

7805 Cooper Ln. #209Austin, TX 78745

Telephone
"Ben Rodriguez was always helpful and never pushy. He explained the system and the choices we could make."
Gary, thanks for the great feedback. It's been our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We look forward to working with you both in the future.
"I was not looking forward to finding supplemental insurance. Ben Rodriguez made the whole process easy. He was very informative and explained things to me in ways I could understand. I appreciate his knowledge and help very much"
Wanda, it's been our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We're so happy to hear you found working with us easy and informative! We value your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben made my experience so easy I had been trying to decide on my options and plans to pick. Ben gave me the information I needed and called me back in two days and helped me, answered my questions making it so easy to for me to make a choice. I will be recommending Ben to my family and friends. Client ID-58373968"
Lorena, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It's great to hear you found our services so helpful in reviewing your Medicare options. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben was very professional and answered every questions I had in regards HealtbCare plans for my parents. Moving from one state to another without any knowledge about healthcare plans can be very overwhelming. Thank you so much Ben Rodriguez for making this transaction nice and smooth. It’s well appreciated."
Madeleine, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It was our pleasure assisting you and your parents with their Medicare needs. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben Rodriguez is a very thorough young man. He is patient, listens well, and communicates in a very timely manner. Further, he does not over promise, and as such there is no disappointment. Highly recommended."
Steve, thanks for the great review. It's great to hear you had a good experience working with us. We value you as clients and look forward to our continued relationship.
"This is the first time dealing with someone online that I did not feel pressured to buy their product. I was given all the info I needed to make an informed decision. I was called back just as he promised he would after studying over my meds. I have been encouraged to reach out and contact my agent with any questions, (and I did). He was polite everytime we spoke. Over all I am extremely pleased with the policy and what it had to offer."
Denise, thank you for the stellar review. Our goal is always to provide a great experience working with us. We value you as a client and look forward to working with you in the future.
"I was really impress, with the agent Ben. I told him what plan I wanted and needed. He didn't push me. Thanks again"
Daisy, thanks for the positive note! We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with us regarding your Medicare needs. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben did an excellent job leading us through a very complicated process signing up for Medicare. I highly recommend him !"
Kathy, thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear you found our guidance and services helpful regarding your Medicare needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Great customer service. Kept me informed through process and always avaiable to assist with any questions or concerns. Overall great experience."
Brenna, thanks so much for the thoughtful feedback. We appreciate you choosing to work with us regarding your Medicare needs and value you as a client. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very good experience and comenecation thanks"
Thanks for the great feedback Szu-Han. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben was excellent to work with. He was courteous, knowledgeable, helpful, and matched me to what I felt was best for me. I would recommend Ben to everyone."
Danny, thank you for the stellar review. We appreciate your business and recommendation to others. We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
"I had a really good experience working with my agent. After Ben understood what I needed he made things simple and easy for me. I'm happy I made this choice."
Cindi, thanks for the great feedback. We're happy you chose to work with us too! We look forward to our continued relationship and working with you in the future.
"He explained all Medicare to me and how it works. He compared plans and helped me pick the best none based on my needs. Did not bug me to get anythibg"
Pandora, thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear you found working with us so helpful in addressing your Medicare needs. We value you as a client and look forward to working with you in the future.
"He walked me through all of the supplemental plans and made it very easy for me to pick the right plan for me."
John, thanks for the positive note! It was our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very knowledgeable and made my decision easy as to coverage. If I have the opportunity in the future I will refer friends and relatives to Ben and Lone Star Medicare."
Thank you for the great review! We are grateful for your recommendation to your friends and family, and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben, help get my supplmental insurance. He also help me understand all that it offer. He was amazing! Also help me get my silver snickers going too! Thank you , for all you have done for me to get this going!"
Denise, it was our pleasure assisting with your Medicare needs. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben is great man and take good care of customer. Thank you,"
Thanks for the great feedback Ho Young. We value you as clients and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben Rodriquez went out of his way to help me through this process; understanding how medicare works, each of the "Parts" and kept in touch with me; answering all my questions, following up and making me feel he really cared! Thanks, Gary"
Gary,
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with us on your Medicare needs. We value your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very knowledgeable, helpful and responsive."
Phyllis thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
"All my questions were answered by Ben. The Right products picked for my needs."
Jean, we're so happy to hear we were able to assist you with your Medicare needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
Lone Star Medicare is rated 4.95 based on 168 reviews