Lone Star Medicare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lone Star Medicare

About Lone Star Medicare: We are an independent insurance agency offering life and health insurance protection specializing in coverage for people age 55 and better. We also offer life and health insurance for young families seeking to secure financial protection and security. Our mission is to improve the world and peoples lives through financial and insurance products. We treat our clients like we would like to be treated and seek to build long term relationships with our customers. Contact us for more information on our products and how we can help you!

855-625-7633

info@medlifeagency.com

7805 Cooper Ln. #209Austin, TX 78745

Pandora Jack
Verified Buyer
"He explained all Medicare to me and how it works. He compared plans and helped me pick the best none based on my needs. Did not bug me to get anythibg"
Pandora, thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear you found working with us so helpful in addressing your Medicare needs. We value you as a client and look forward to working with you in the future.
"He walked me through all of the supplemental plans and made it very easy for me to pick the right plan for me."
John, thanks for the positive note! It was our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very knowledgeable and made my decision easy as to coverage. If I have the opportunity in the future I will refer friends and relatives to Ben and Lone Star Medicare."
Thank you for the great review! We are grateful for your recommendation to your friends and family, and look forward to working with you in the future.
Denise Freelong
Verified Buyer
"Ben, help get my supplmental insurance. He also help me understand all that it offer. He was amazing! Also help me get my silver snickers going too! Thank you , for all you have done for me to get this going!"
Denise, it was our pleasure assisting with your Medicare needs. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Ho Young An
Verified Buyer
"Ben is great man and take good care of customer. Thank you,"
Thanks for the great feedback Ho Young. We value you as clients and look forward to our continued relationship.
Gary Everett
Verified Buyer
"Ben Rodriquez went out of his way to help me through this process; understanding how medicare works, each of the "Parts" and kept in touch with me; answering all my questions, following up and making me feel he really cared! Thanks, Gary"
Gary,
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with us on your Medicare needs. We value your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
Phyllis Brennen
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable, helpful and responsive."
Phyllis thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
Jean Kearney
Verified Buyer
"All my questions were answered by Ben. The Right products picked for my needs."
Jean, we're so happy to hear we were able to assist you with your Medicare needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
Frank Welsh
Verified Buyer
"Ben has been a great help to my wife and my self through the Medicare, Medicare Supplement, and Prescription Drug Plan swamp. He has promptly answered all my questions and soothed my concerns. My wife and I feel extremely comfortable with Ben Rodriguez as our agent."
Frank, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with us and we appreciate your business. We look forward to working with the both of you in the future.
JD DeSario
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received from Ben Rodriguez... He was very patient with me and explained everything in detail. I received excellent advice from Ben and he offered a supplemental plan that I can afford."
JD,
It's great to hear you had a good experience working with us on your Medicare. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to our continued relationship.
Ruth DeSario
Verified Buyer
"We were very pleased with Ben Rodriguez... He was very knowledgeable and gave us the options we needed and showed us how to save money on our monthly premiums... We would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for insurance."
Ruth,
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to assist you with your Medicare needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Molly Durst
Verified Buyer
"I was able to save money & I may have a better deal"
Molly,
We're happy to hear that you've been pleased with the service you've received. We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
John Turner
Verified Buyer
"Ben is very competent, helpful and friendly, great Medicare Supplement offers."
Thanks for the positive feedback John! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Robert Otuomagie
Verified Buyer
"It was nice working with Med & lif Insurance Solution"
Thanks Robert! We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
Carl And Mary Eidson
Verified Buyer
"Ben was a knowledgeable and professional representative with the interest of the client."
Thanks for the positive feedback! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Marie Bones
Verified Buyer
"You are a very helpful and enjoyed talking to you. You are just as real as you can be.may God bless you."
Thanks Marie! It's great to hear you found working with us so helpful! We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
Becky Mercer
Verified Buyer
"I just want to say that I was scared to take on this task and put it off as long as I could. A friend recommended Ben and I was off and running. He made it so seamless and was so patient answering all my silly questions, but when we hung up the phone it was all done and I felt 50lbs lighter. Thank you Ben for being there for me through this chapter in my life and for making me feel so comfortable with it all. I will definitely keep you name and number in my phone for future references I can send your way. Becky Mercer"
Becky,
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback and review! It's been our pleasure to assist you with your Medicare options and we appreciate your recommendation to your friends. We look forward to our continued relationship.
Jorge Pesante
Verified Buyer
"Ben was on top of registration and punctual."
Jorge, thanks for the great review! We look forward to our continued relationship.
Sally Bonsall
Verified Buyer
"I called Med & Life Insurance Solutions and talked tonBen Rodriguez. I explained my situation and he gave me solutions that not only met all my Medicare Supplenent needs, but also saved me $100 per month! After taking my information I was able to submit an application the same day and was approved in less than 3 days. They know customer service!"
Sally,
Wow! Thank you for the amazing feedback. We’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with us and that we were able to help out. We’re looking forward to working with you in the future.
David Daniel
Verified Buyer
"Ben Rodriguez was very helpful and made everything easy to understand. He also discussed several options for me and gave his advice on what the best plan for me."
Thanks for the great feedback David! We're happy to hear that we were able to assist you with your Medicare needs. We value your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
Lone Star Medicare is rated 4.96 based on 156 reviews