Lone Star Medicare Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lone Star Medicare

About Lone Star Medicare: We are a licensed, independent insurance agency specializing in Medicare Supplements, Medigap, Medicare Advantage, and Part D plans. We provide personal service and one stop shopping to compare options with a selection of top rated insurance companies. Our mission is to help you get the best coverage and price for your unique situation.

info@medlifeagency.com

7805 Cooper Ln.
Suite #209
Austin, TX 78745

Telephone
"Through Ben Rodriguez’s professional assistance, I was able to find the best Medicare Advantage Plan for me. He provided me with all the information that I needed to know about the Plan. It was also very easy to talk to him and ask questions."
Maria, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It's been our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben is always professional, helpful and quickly responds to phone calls and emails."
Kathy, thanks for the great feedback! We value you as clients and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very very helpful, willing to assist and provide info. Awesome and patient from start to end of, even after my medicare enrollment process. Thank you so much. Will definitely recommend you to friends."
Roy, thank you for the outstanding feedback. We appreciate your recommendation to your friends. It means a lot to us that you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"It was my wife's and I lucky day when we found Ben Rodriquez. He has helped us every step of the way in the very confusing decisions of selecting the right Medicare and supplement plans. He also help my wife Peggy with her Life Insurance. He is someone we trust completely to be honest with us about which plans are right for us. We would not go to anyone else for our insurance needs."
Richard, it means so much to us that we have your trust. We value you as clients and are always here for you both. We look forward to our continued relationship and working with you in the future.
"Mr. Rodriguez was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my move from Mutual of Omaha to Cigna. He made sure I understood my choice of plans. We completed all of the questions in good time. I would gladly refer any of my friends to him for help."
Margaret, thank you for the kind words and recommendation to your friends. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with switching carriers and look forward to working with you in the future.
"I would like to express what a pleasant experience I had working with Lonestar Medicare to be more specific my agent Ben Rodriguez. What a true professional, extremely knowledgeable in his field, curtious, expeditious, and most of all trust worthy. Thank you Ben taking the time to listen and help me with my insurance needs."
Paul, thank you so much for the stellar feedback! We appreciate you selecting us to help with your Medicare needs and value you as a client. Please know we are always here for you and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben was recommended to me by my brother. He was very nice to talk to, very helpful. He got me a really good policy that really suits my health needs."
Sandee, thanks for the great feedback. We're so happy to hear you had a good experience working with us after you received us as a recommendation. We value you and your brother as clients and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben was very helpful in answering all my questions. Ben explained everything in detail of what I needed to know. Thank you Ben for everything. Mr. Mendoza"
Mr. Mendoza, thank you for allowing us to help you with your Medicare needs. As a valued client we look forward to working with you in the future.
"A pleasure to do business with. Ben checks in from time to time. I feel very confident that if I need anything regarding my plan, he will help me."
Thank you for continuing to be our valued client! We appreciate the great feedback, and look forward to working with you in the future.
"I really enjoyed working with Ben, he was really helpful and professional in guiding us in picking out an insurance supplement provider. He was very concerned about finding a company that had good pricing. Thank you Ben for taking such good care of us."
Alfred, thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear you found working with us so helpful! We look forward to working with you both in the future.
"Very Very Helpful very Pleasant to talk to And work with Grate Job."
Thanks for the great feedback Lloyd! We value you as a client and look forward to working with you in the future.
"I have only the best results with my help from Ben Rodriguez. Any questions that I had for him was answered to my sat satisfaction. I am so glad we were given Bens telephone number. He is a joy to work with."
Debbie, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It's been our pleasure helping with you with your Medicare needs. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"My agent Ben was so very helpful in sorting through the options I had. As you know it can be very overwhelming and he explained the entire process and was able to answer all of the questions I had. I would highly reccomend Lone Star Medicare."
Diane, thanks for the glowing recommendation. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience working with us. We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very helpful, patient while questions were asked, answered all my questions. researched for answers if he did not know them offhand."
Thank you for the great feedback. We’re pleased to hear that we provided you with great service and addressed all your questions. We value your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben Rodriguez has been nothing but kind & has been available when I called him with questions. I am brand new to Lone Star Medicare so other than excellent customer service, I cannot yet comment on much else other than the opportunity of good coverage & a decrease in my monthly premium beginning Dec. 1, 2018. Thank you. Dorothy Melton"
Dorothy thank you for the stellar feedback! It's been our pleasure to assist you with your Medicare needs. Please know we are always here for you and we look forward to our continued relationship.
"I am not generally very favorably disposed to "agents" of any enterprise. But I found Ben to be knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasant person to interact with. We are glad we contacted him."
Denis, it's been our pleasure assisting you both with your Medicare needs. We value you as clients and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben is very easy to talk to! Very helpful in each step of setting up my new insurance....made it very easy and understandable."
Thank you for the kind words. We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with us and we look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben was very helpful and courteous throughout the process. He made changing insurance companies easy and with less stress. Nice job!"
Thanks for the great feedback Joe. We're happy to hear your experience working with us was a positive one. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben was very helpful and had great acknowledge of the insurance product."
Thanks for the great feedback Connie! It was our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"He was helpful to a point and I thank him for signing me up but he could follow up a little more then he does."
Nicole, it's been our pleasure helping you with your Medicare needs. We appreciate this thoughtful feedback and look forward to our continued relationship.
Lone Star Medicare is rated 4.95 based on 195 reviews