Lone Star Medicare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lone Star Medicare

About Lone Star Medicare: We are an independent insurance agency offering life and health insurance protection specializing in coverage for people age 55 and better. We also offer life and health insurance for young families seeking to secure financial protection and security. Our mission is to improve the world and peoples lives through financial and insurance products. We treat our clients like we would like to be treated and seek to build long term relationships with our customers. Contact us for more information on our products and how we can help you!

info@medlifeagency.com

7805 Cooper Ln. #209Austin, TX 78745

Telephone
"Ben was very helpful and courteous throughout the process. He made changing insurance companies easy and with less stress. Nice job!"
Thanks for the great feedback Joe. We're happy to hear your experience working with us was a positive one. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben was very helpful and had great acknowledge of the insurance product."
Thanks for the great feedback Connie! It was our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"I can't say enough about Ben he always answers my questions very helpful he has gone above and beyond to help me with switching plans.. Thank you so much"
Nicole, it's been our pleasure helping you with your Medicare needs. We appreciate this thoughtful feedback and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben was very helpful and knowledgeable."
Thanks Gary! We look forward to our continued relationship and working with you in the future.
"Ben is well informed and tries to find the best plan for each person."
Chris, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear your experience working with us was such a positive one. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben is a true gentleman: warm, friendly, polite, helpful, and totally dedicated to his clients!"
Louise, thank you for the kind words. It's been our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We value you as a client and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very Informative and I Feel like Ben helped me pick the right program for my future needs."
Thanks for the kind words Darrel. It was our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben Rodriguez was very helpful"
Thanks for the positive note Louise!
"Very good."
Thanks Ed! We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben was awesome. He took care of all our needs, we didn't even know we're to begin. He made it possible such a smooth transition, I would highly recommend Ben he is always there for any question we have."
Chris, we really appreciate your thoughtful comments and are grateful for your recommendation. We value your business and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben Rodriguez was always helpful and never pushy. He explained the system and the choices we could make."
Gary, thanks for the great feedback. It's been our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We look forward to working with you both in the future.
"I was not looking forward to finding supplemental insurance. Ben Rodriguez made the whole process easy. He was very informative and explained things to me in ways I could understand. I appreciate his knowledge and help very much"
Wanda, it's been our pleasure assisting you with your Medicare needs. We're so happy to hear you found working with us easy and informative! We value your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Ben made my experience so easy I had been trying to decide on my options and plans to pick. Ben gave me the information I needed and called me back in two days and helped me, answered my questions making it so easy to for me to make a choice. I will be recommending Ben to my family and friends. Client ID-58373968"
Lorena, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It's great to hear you found our services so helpful in reviewing your Medicare options. We appreciate the recommendation to your friends and family and look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben was very professional and answered every questions I had in regards HealtbCare plans for my parents. Moving from one state to another without any knowledge about healthcare plans can be very overwhelming. Thank you so much Ben Rodriguez for making this transaction nice and smooth. It’s well appreciated."
Madeleine, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It was our pleasure assisting you and your parents with their Medicare needs. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben Rodriguez is a very thorough young man. He is patient, listens well, and communicates in a very timely manner. Further, he does not over promise, and as such there is no disappointment. Highly recommended."
Steve, thanks for the great review. It's great to hear you had a good experience working with us. We value you as clients and look forward to our continued relationship.
"This is the first time dealing with someone online that I did not feel pressured to buy their product. I was given all the info I needed to make an informed decision. I was called back just as he promised he would after studying over my meds. I have been encouraged to reach out and contact my agent with any questions, (and I did). He was polite everytime we spoke. Over all I am extremely pleased with the policy and what it had to offer."
Denise, thank you for the stellar review. Our goal is always to provide a great experience working with us. We value you as a client and look forward to working with you in the future.
"I was really impress, with the agent Ben. I told him what plan I wanted and needed. He didn't push me. Thanks again"
Daisy, thanks for the positive note! We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with us regarding your Medicare needs. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Ben did an excellent job leading us through a very complicated process signing up for Medicare. I highly recommend him !"
Kathy, thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear you found our guidance and services helpful regarding your Medicare needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
"Great customer service. Kept me informed through process and always avaiable to assist with any questions or concerns. Overall great experience."
Brenna, thanks so much for the thoughtful feedback. We appreciate you choosing to work with us regarding your Medicare needs and value you as a client. We look forward to our continued relationship.
"Very good experience and comenecation thanks"
Thanks for the great feedback Szu-Han. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.
Lone Star Medicare is rated 4.96 based on 178 reviews