Look after My Bills Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Look after My Bills have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

83.87%
Industry Average
Heard encouraging things about LAMB on BBC "You and Yours". Since then they have twice helped me switch - and save money - without hassle. As I am not the kind of person who finds price comparison and switching easy (never get into the right mood at the all-important moment), I'm very pleased with the help I have received.
- Anonymous
Are you fed up with either having to put lots of effort into switching every year or being overcharged by energy companies? Then join Look after My Bills Now. They do all the hard work for you, including remembering when your current contract runs out and checking the market for better offers. I detest having to do that sort of personal admin and am delighted someone else is doing it for me at absolutely no cost. Since I was checking for offers myself every time my contract ran out and frequently changing providers I don't think they've necessarily saved me lots of money but they sure made it much more convenient for me. That alone is priceless!
- Anonymous
Energy companies are like banks - they know you dont get around to change very often - so the rip you off over time with rising prices or not lowering from high tariffs. Look after My Bills have moved my account around the market so I dont have to worry about it, I can be assured that I am getting a good deal without having to spend time researching complex tariffs (designed to confuse and rip off) Great work and it does work
- Max Venmore-Rowland
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
We were not entirely confident about the quality of customer service from the new supplier, there are reports on the web of its customers having difficulty getting refunds when they have overpaid their account.
- RH
This company should be investigated for it’s shameful practices. They tried to switch me to a more expensive company and ignored my requests to cancel, the company that I was to switch too also ignored my requests, illegally, until they had taken over £140 from my account without authority. They did not provide me with any gas or electric so I view their action as straightforward theft. Wow betide them and Look after My Bills if I do not get an immediate refund! Avoid this disreputable and disrespectful company!
- Anonymous
I didn't give glowing review as I can't understand why I went from £49 per month with Enstroga,and got refund at end of contract,to paying £60 per month to ISupply how is that a saving,won't be using your service again.Disgusted and let down.
91.36%
Industry Average
All the claims you made were realised and some , i hope to use your service again in the next 2 weeks.
- Terry Risebrow
Just such an easy service to use. You don't have to remember when something is due - all the hard work is done. I was concerned that I might have to do more contacting companies but it was all done. Very pleased that I use them.
- Sally
I love LAMB!!!! The customer service is fab, if you ever phone someone (a human) always picks up and is friendly and helpful.
- V. Smith.