Louisville Mega Cavern Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Louisville Mega Cavern

About Louisville Mega Cavern: The world's only FUNderground adventure park

How would you rate Louisville Mega Cavern?

(optional)

Staci Graham
Staci Graham
Verified Buyer
"We had a blast on the Zipline tour with Q and Jess. They were fun and informative and very knowledgable about their job. This was an experience we will never forget. Thanks Mega Caverns, Jess and Q!!"
Terry Jabbour
Terry Jabbour
Verified Buyer
"Q and Evan were great. They were a lot of fun. They made it more fun."
Gary Caudill
Gary Caudill
Verified Buyer
"My girlfriend and I took our two daughters, 7 & 13, and we had a great time. Our guides Savannah and "Q" were great, especially Q, he was quite the character. He picked up on my youngest being very shy quite quickly and he picked at her just enough to bring her right out of her shell. I'd recommend this trip to anyone that likes to have a good time!"
Which of our attractions did you visit? Mega Tram and Mega Zipline
"Fun experience with the family"
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Zip-lines
"I traveled to Mexico after a Mega Cavern Zip-line visit with my 15 year old son. Mega Cavern's zip-lines are safe, first and foremost. Employees are well trained, equipment is in good condition and employees have fun with those visiting, making it a very fun and safe experience. Keep up the great work, Stefan Brown"
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Ziplining
"My grandkids and I enjoyed ziplining in a cave. It truly was a bucket list experience."
Which of our attractions did you visit? Mega Quest
"Mega Quest was really fun and challenging."
Which of our attractions did you visit? Mega Zip
"My family had a great experience and Jess and Q made that happen Thank you"
Which of our attractions did you visit? E-Bike Tour
"Our visit to the Cavern e-bike tour was terrible. The other activities looked fun, but with the high prices, only could choose one activity - $39.99 for e-bikes. The e-bike tour includes a motorized bike you ride throughout the cavern with a tour guide. Really the entire tour was bad, realize sometimes there can be bad days. However, the motorized bike stop running about 10 minutes into the 1 tour. The guide tried to reset it about 3 times, he gave up, and just said.... "the bikes tend to this at the end of the day". Also, the danger it posed when about to hit the hill and all the sudden you start falling back and peddling so others do not run into you and you don't fall. Not to mention, another guest had the exact same issue with their bike and had to peddle the majority of the time as well. After the tour we went to speak to management, only to be informed there was no manager on site. Huh? After pressing Cindy further she said, we have and Assistant Manager, Scott. Well Scott told us he could not address the issue and call on Monday to talk to Jeremy the General Manager. All I can say is ......WOW! not looking for a free ride, but maybe some consolation to the fact that I paid $39.99 for a motorized bike tour and did not get what I paid for......thought the representatives of Mega Caverns would show a better representation of Kentucky. Being a local, was disappointed as our whole tour of people were guest visiting from out of state, and this is the experience they have."
Which of our attractions did you visit? ! We
"Greg was an awesome tour guide !"
Which of our attractions did you visit? Mega Zip
"Amazing and fun experience! The staff was great, especially our guides, Q and Kaitlyn. My group was apprehensive and we felt like we were in good hands. Not only were they experienced and competent, they were FUN! We all had a great time and we are looking forward to coming back!"
Christopher Rodriguez
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Zip line
"We had a great time zip lining !!! The guys running our group were great too. Awesome"
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Tram tour
"Excellent tram tour!"
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? E-bike tour
"This place was totally awesome!!! The e-bike tour was a ton of fun and our guide Jacob did a really good job at making the tour fun and informative! Definitely would come back and definitely would recommend someone to go."
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? mega bike
"The biking was a lot of fun, and a good value. There were many different paths you could take, and appropriate for different levels of bikers. I think it would be better though if someone stayed down there with the bikers in case of an accident. My friend took a bad spill and had to go to the hospital for stitches, he bled half way through the cavern just making it up to someone who had gauze for him. I'd recommend a med kit down in the actual bike portion so that people can get to it faster. Overall, it was a great time and would come again"
Staff Friendliness
Which of our attractions did you visit? mega tram
"me and my family did the mega tram it was cool and informative. I did not like how the spokesperson kept stopping and getting out to talk . we could not here anything he was saying esp. with the water running."
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Mega course
"Incredible! Already planning our trip back"
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? We have done the tram tour, obstacle course, and zip line.
"Junior and Maverick were professional and fun! We laughed the majority of the time and had a ton of fun. My daughter has talked about it non stop. I highly recommend this tour. I would allow about 4 hours from the time they want you to show up for the experience. The time flies, so you don't even realize it though!"
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? MegaQuest
"Staff was great!"
Value for Price
"My son and I had a great time. Great tour and our guides were awesome."
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? The Mega Zip Lines.
"We had a great time at the Mega Cavern Mega Zip Line. Our guides, Michael and Kyle, made sure we were safe while keeping it fun."
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Mega tram
"Tour guide was not funny but thought he was a comedian or know it all. Told some jokes that offended several people."
Value for Price
Which of our attractions did you visit? Zip lines
"We got a zip pass for Christmas and finally cashed it in, and we had a ball! We weren’t sure what to expect but really enjoyed the zips, small geology lessons, and the great guides we had. I want to say thanks to Zack and Trevor for making it a great time, and sorry for leaving my wallet in a locker so we couldn’t tip you!"
Louisville Mega Cavern is rated 4.65 based on 114 reviews