Love Aroma Reviews

Categories:
Home Furnishing
Home & Garden

Tell us how Love Aroma made you happy

"Rachael is always welcoming and cheerful,I always come away from here feeling really happy, infact all the girls that work there are great."
Are you Love Aroma? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Love Aroma receives. Reply Free
"Bought Lampe Berger- excellent service, great friendly staff on the calls, packaged well. Love my lamp."
"Great customer service, quick responses to customers regarding issues but overall service and website fact poor. Ordered Sunday before 2pm. Online clearly states on the homepage any orders before 2pm will have same day dispatchment. There's even a lovely clock that tells you how long you have left and counts you down. Also tick boxes at payment stage confirming this. When talking to the customer service lady via email apparently Love Aroma do NOT and have NEVER offered same day dispatchment before 2pm. Only reason I ordered on a Sunday - Before Christmas. Probably illegal to advertise this online then. Parcel however turnt up today after being dispatched Monday evening (24hrs after stated dispatchment) to be caringly thrown over my 7ft back fence. Perfect way to treat Candles. Customer service lady however refunded my delivery after I had forgotten to put on the free delivery code which was great service. Everything else was misleading and poor."
"excellent product at a very good price. well packed and arrived promtly"
"This company are very good. I ordered Yankee candle wax tarts and they were extremely well packaged. The postage was free and arrived quickly. Will definitely use again"
"Good quick service"
"Received my candle today,candle is great,but the label has a bubble in it and I'm a collector so not very happy about that"
"Very pleased with service and swift deliver, plus received a complimentary candle! Many thanks"
"quick delivery very good service"
"Always have a great experience when purchasing from Love Aroma. I have used them on eBay and on their website and both times I was more than happy with the service and products. I will always shop with Love Aroma for my fragrances!"
"I have yet to receive my parcel!"
"Pleased with yankee Candle purchased for friends birthday arrived very quickly well packed and gift wrapped ... Just thought I had paid for person used writing"
"I was supposed to get the item on Thursday BUT it is Sunday and I didn't get the item. I am totally unsatisfied and disappointed"
"The only comment I can make at the moment is that my order came very quickly. The candles are Christmas presents so I cannot comment on them."
"Pleased with speedy service but received my order twice! Second one returned as "duplicate"."
"Really lovely"
"My experience was disappointing Im afraid. After searching for a couple of hours online, I found exactly what I needed and ordered online with LoveAroma, only to be emailed next day informing me item was out of stock. It was a polite email but you can't help wondering why the website allows you to order something that's out of stock?"
"The item was a little smaller than I thought it was going to be but very pleased anyway and it was delivered very quickly thankyou"
"What a great service from start to finish. From viewing and ordering online, easy checkout,confirmation emails, delivery update and well packed products. An all round pleasant experience."
"Easy to navigate web site, prices competitive, ordering easy and delivery very quick. Excellent service."
Love Aroma is rated 4.76 based on 152 reviews